Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I welcome anyone who wants to join my village, so long as they bear no ill will towards our friends." The clone at the desk said with a smile and a glint in her eye. Her hands folded together so she could rest her chin on their platform. "So before I welcome you as a member of my village, why don't you tell me about yourself." As the clone spoke to Kalino the second clone left the office to go to the training grounds. She needed to relay information to the real Aki.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 pm

User Image

Kalino shrugged his shoulders slightly, as he stood straight up. "Theirs really nothing interesting to tell. My name is Kalino Graves, I come from a long line of guardians and or political speakers. My family protected, and was the voice of the lord of the mist. Not the kage keep in mind." He said a little to quickly. "I told my family that I wanted to go be a ninja, they refused to let me go..until I decided to lie and tell them it was for our family line. They expect me back...but" He paused briefly before answering again. "I have no intention of doing so..I run my own path, not my family's." he said a little to harshly..getting a bit carried away. Straightening his cloths that were fine to begin with, "I apologize Mam'." Shifting on one foot to the other, he kept speaking. "I ended up with Shane when he was kage. When that ended he feared for my life, as well as his and brought me to his castle. Things did not work out for the best..I accept this, but I pledged to be his knight for as long as I live. I dont expect to fulfill that promise until I get stronger, and im not a coward to go back on my word...So yeah..thats it....mam' " he left off, looking at a puzzled kage. Hell..how was anyone supposed to swallow that news in one sitting.

(( Ok..soo the top portion was obviously my own creation, but I thought it could help by giving you more insight to my rpc, and where he is coming from.))  

Desor

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 pm
The dove flew into the office of the Kusakage, and landed on the desk. Letting out a small chirp, the not on its leg was clearly visible.

note

Kusagake,
This note is to inform you that i will be taking one of your village members. His name is Endency Namara, and is a former member of cloud. He has visited the village, and i have no intention of letting him return to Kusa. I would hate to cause unneeded problems over this, and hope you respect my choice.

Jyuu-Yondaime Raikage,
Sindenky Sosei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki listened to Kalino's story with interested. So it turned out he was one of Shane's followers. There was a slight twitch at the corner of her mouth. Hopefully, that situation wouldn't cause problems. She had yet to hear from or see Shane sense their last meeting that ended in a screaming match. The kage's wind clone pushed the memory from her mind and focused on Kalino and smiled, "I'd love to welcome you to my village Kalino. And you know it seems we share a similar distaste in our family's path." She said kindly trying let him feel maybe a little more comfortable.

The woman watched the dove fly into the office. She untied it's note and read it over. There was a sharp ping of anger on her face. The way it was worded... was so pretentious. However, she understood the situation. Sindenky Sosei.. I know that name. She murmured. Then it came to her, it was the boy who had led Cloud's envoy to form a treaty with Grass. Though things had grown edgy among the nations and the treaty had never been established. Aki let the dove fly off. I'll just have to pay him a visit in the future. She placed the note underneath the box Baranabas had given her, more details for the real Kusakage to deal with.

Realizing she'd diviated from her conversation with Kalino her attention snapped back. "My apologies about that. Now what of your capabilities as a shinobi?" Aki wanted to know as many details about him as possible.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Desor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 am

User Image

Kalino was brimming with happiness, and let out a quick smile before concealing it. "That we do mam', and id just like to point out their..that everyone knowing of Shanes...nature." he said before speaking again. "Iam not romantically involved with him..he helped me grow..to be more determined, and to set more goals in my life." he said with sheer honesty. "As for my capability's? I believe that iam practicing ninjutsu." He thought about it for a few moments, wondering if he should tell her whats been going on with him..then he decided yes..yes he would tell her. "I believe ive been coming into new powers..or ability's. My main element is water jutsu, and it has been getting stronger, but taking a toll on my body..im always so very thirsty. I dont know what it is." He said with a little hitch in his voice. He hopped it was nothing bad, perhaps his family knew what was going on.

((Its the AkkiMizu Clan...he just does not know it yet. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:00 pm
Myde Oceanian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Hey is the Kusakage here?" Myde said as she opened the door. She wanted to become a ninja. She hope the kage would help her.

User Image

Creating Waves

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:16 pm

The clone of Ronnel that had come up to check on Aki's clone heard the girl's question as it walked in behind her and chuckled before gesturing that she follow it into the hallway.
"The Kusakage is currently in a meeting with someone. I am the Sannin of the village, what can I do for you miss?" One silver brow rose slightly as it spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:35 pm
Myde Oceanian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I want to become a ninja. I want to be trained." She stated. She smiled as curled her hair around her finger.

User Image

Creating Waves

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:46 pm

The clone chuckled again and moved to a clerk's desk that was currently vacanat and searched through the drawers for a moment, before holding up a few pages in a form.
"Well then miss. Why don't you start by telling me your name and what kind of kunoichi you want to be? Maybe where you are from and what made you decide to become a ninja?" The clone found a slender pen and a clipboard. It stuck the papers into the clipboard's clasp and leaned against the wall, tapping the pen against the papers while it waited for her response.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:52 am
Myde Oceanian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I am Myde Oceanian. I want to be a master of Water Ninjutsus." She said with a smile. She really didn't know what she wanted to do with her life, but it was something with her Suiton Element. Her family had been recognized as some of the best water ninjutsu users.

User Image

Creating Waves

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

"Well then Miss Oceanian. Are you wanting to be a true Ninjutsuist? Or are you more alikened to physical combat? Hmm, no I think you would be a Ninjutsu-type. And it just so happens that one of our numbers is the Sage of Suiton techniques, so if he ever pokes his head in again, you would be able to learn from him. For now though, I think you'll be better off learning from myself or whoever is at the training grounds, whichever you would prefer." The clone had written down the information that she had fiven him, as sparse as it was, then looked up at her while it spoke. She seemed confident enough in her skills already, but despite his own travelings, he had never heard of an Oceanian family, so only time would tell just how skilled she was.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:55 am
User ImageUser Image

(( Sorry it took me so long. ))

"Water element strengthening, but now you're always thirsty." The Kage's clone rubbed her the side of her face in thought. "I may have read something about a clan like that before, but the name escapes me. Sorry, though I'm sure our library may have a few books to help you figure it out." She said apologetically.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Creating Waves

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:26 pm
Myde Oceanian

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Kusakage-sama, I would like to be taken as your apprentice. Is there any possibility of that happening?" She said as she took notices of both what Ronnel and her had said. Suiton mastery was her goal but she wanted the Kusakage to be her Mentor more.

She then decided that she would try and find the Library so that she wouldn't bother the Kusakage or the Sannin Ronnel since they were very busy.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am
DANDii Lions--
User ImageUser Image

(( Sorry it took me so long. ))

"Water element strengthening, but now you're always thirsty." The Kage's clone rubbed her the side of her face in thought. "I may have read something about a clan like that before, but the name escapes me. Sorry, though I'm sure our library may have a few books to help you figure it out." She said apologetically.

User Image

(( Thats alright ))

Kalino made no attempt to really pay attention to the girl, except that she wanted to be a suiton ninjutsu expert. ~Will see who gets their first~ he said in his head.
"Im also getting visions of..blackness. When I wake up, I keep getting the putrid taste of tar in my mouth. You wouldn't have any idea about that right?" He asked, getting ready to head out to the library like she told him.

Desor

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 pm

The clone chuckled and spoke up.
"That the Pitch Rosin. I ran into one of those shinobi a few years ago....more than a few years, but that's not the issue here. It's an interesting bloodline, and one that is more versatile than most people think."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games