Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm
(Meeh...*still pouting*)

Ella causually walks out of the car once he sat up, opening the door for him. The house was a bit much for ordinary high school girls, but then again they aren't ordinary. "Ares, if you're hungry you can tell Bella whatcha wanna eat. She's a cook like that...As for me, I have to talk to Stella. I'll be back shortly..." She says shutting the door once he entered. She walks by the kitchen, then steps into the doorway to see Bella cooking obediently. "After you're done, give him a tour." She mutters then leaves to Stella's room. They talked of their private matters, mostly of the shield Stella had implanted around the house to ward off those with bad intentions.

Bella smiles at Ella before she left. Glad everyone was back to semi-normal. All the human exposure really changed the three, which worried her. Shrugging, she finished her meal then sets it on the table to eat after the tour. "Your request?" She says to Ares, turning off the oven and rinsing a few dishes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:16 am
(*Drags you out of emo corner* Rose do you know what emo qualify for? One free smack across the face. Do you want that?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 pm
(( HEY! -huggles Ares- he's my boy, nothing is wrong with him. I love him and he's perfect. ))

Samantha swayed side to side, holding a glass of wine, Samantha giggled, feeling clumsy and tipsy. She didn't understand what she was drinking but she felt good and on impulse she kept drinking more. Samantha laughed and leaned against the wall, feeling very tipsy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm
Ares waves his hand a bit. "Your not my slave...I would like a sandwich though..." He didnt really feel like anything complex. Though he was recovering, using his godly strength then going back into the mortal shell was a bit of a strain. He would have to get help for that later.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 pm
(The emo corner is actually a phrase I invented lone ago after seeing it in animes where an character would wallow in an corner (growing mushrooms or simply relaxing or w/e) This is what I am doing because I feel awkward when people tease me like the...Now, I'm pretty stressed irl as well- *goes back to emo corner*)

Bella chuckles,"A slave? Request is the best word for asking what someone would like to eat, in my opinion. As for Ella, it's tradition the youngest serve the oldest. " She calmly explains as she prepares a simple sandwich. She sets it near him then sits to eat her meal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:26 pm
((~Pats head~ I always imagined it as the part where they learn something bad and as they sit in a corner this blue wavey thing is above their head. XD))

Ares chuckled and shrugged a bit. He ate the sandwich as if he hadnt ate anything in a good long while. He looked at the collar for a moment and tacked the side of it. "Hm...if ma didnt have her memory screwed like it was...I would ask her about this...hm...maybe it will bring a memory or something."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am
(UGH! *saws some wooden boards and start boarding up all emo corners* Don't! I know it's easier said than done but you must become more resilient! Shrug off the trolls! Beat back the nonsense! Remember! You're the best..around!. Yes I know that was cheesy but whatever.)

The newly wed couple lied on the ground motionless. All but Dionysus knew they were just unconscious. From behind, the angry mob drew closer, carrying crude weapons of brutality. Each one ready to beat Dionysus till stopped moving. Luckily, Dionysus caught wind of his assailants. How you may ask? Their shadows of coarse. "Foolish mortals. You dare threaten I, Dionysus with your insolence?!" Dionysus roared as turned around. Lush green vines, thick cerel bowls emerged from his hand, whipping to and fro. Dionysus used the vines to clear his way through the mob, merely tossing them aside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 am
Athena watched what took place at the reception, and to her liking she found it rather rude. Here these couples were gathering for the unity of their and yet the Gods, were making a mockery. Not only that with Wisdom she found that Samantha was already drunk. Shaking her head and gripping her brow she stormed over to Dio. She may of looked sweet and innocent but what lurked in her eyes were the rage of the goddess of war. She gallantly paced herself over to Dionysus and pulled on the back of his shirt. "I wouldn't do what your thinking about doing." She spoke as she looked at him with her cold, ruthless stare that seemed like she could release Hades himself upon Dio. Also she had enough trouble trying to fix everyone's mind about what happened.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 pm
(Just making sure, Serephim, you noticed that Dionysus is dealing with an angry mob right? Plus he already did what you were thinking! XD. Did you forget to read my post?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm
(( nyu. ))

Samatha noticed everyone dancing some weird dance of some sort. "Dancing..?" She questioned, bring the glass to her lips and taking a few gulps before wiping her mouth with her hand. Yawning slightly, Samantha fell on her bum, still leaning against the wall. "Everyone got taller..."

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 pm
(You know what's funny about this? In God of War 3, you see Hera drinking her a** of XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:36 pm
(( -rolls eyes- ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:34 pm
(I want to play god of war, but damn. Hera drinking? Makes a lil sense, but not really..)

Bella nods,"Thanks for helping us before.." She comments as she finishes her meal. She stood, rinsing the dishes she used then awaited for him to finish before doing the tour.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm
(It's because we got Samantha here, drinking like crazy! XD.....tough crowd.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 pm
(Eh...*goes to emo corner within mind to just pis Sean off* Muahahahahahah! Can't get that one >;3)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games