Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 am

"True. It's that philosophy that has gotten me through many torture sessions. Alright then Void, it's settled. We shall wait and we shall plan. As you well know, Evermore has left. He's far away, but at the first sign of trouble, he will return. With him working with the Shale boy, the cat girl, the mind taker and the Tenshu girl, they'll figure us out in one sitdown." She sighs and sits up again. "We need a list. We have to start with the weakest and work our way up."

~~~

(Hi-O, my bad. lol.)

Dulceri absorbs the sweat from his brow once, then again. "I hate you sun." He said under his breath. "I didn't think that I could sweat. Now, I'm hearing voices..." He turns around noticing Rygor and sighs. "Well, at least I'm not cenile yet. How can the sand god help you Ry?"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:15 am

(you ignored Rygor sad )

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:24 am

Kenji ran up to Amara after she stopped. "Alright." he stated. "Should I just wait? Or are we going to go in the town first?" he asked, already sitting down on the ground. He saw that the town was maybe a mile away now. He looked up and noticed that the sun was still high up in the sky. It was a good thing they started walking late at night yesterday. More time to spare.

Kurai had been listening to the whole conversation between Ambrosia and Void. He nearly rolled his eyes every time Ambrosia mentioned him. He finally stepped out of the shadows when they started talking about the list of people they needed to kill. "So we're working with him?" he asked. He had no objections but he was curious into why Ambrosia agreed to it.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:29 am

"We are." Ambrosia replies. "There are two more of our kind here, but we can't seem to find them. They should find us soon though. The point is that now, we have a replacement. If he's as good as he says he is, then there will be more than just a temp job in the future."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 am

Kurai nodded. "Alright. But is it really wise? He could always betray us." he said muttering the last part so it wouldn't be in earshot. He wasn't big on trusting people. The only people he did trust, even if he didn't like her, was his partner sadly. He then let out a small sigh. "I'm not as power hungry as you think. They'll be some twist to this little partnership." he added.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:49 am

Rygor looked at Dulceri feeling worried about him. "I hope your not losing it" He said. He walked over to him "Dulceri I was wondering could you make a diamond ring for me I want to ask Amalia to marry me" He said. He blushed a little feeling embarrased for asking Dulceri this but he knew if anyone could do it he could.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 pm

(Deja Vu)

"No, I was just joking. I can feel everyone in Shale walking across the sand remember? Anyway, I think I can craft you a ring bud." He pats his shoulder and contiues walking forward. "Just tell me the time and the date and I'll do my best. Won't let you down."

~~~

"Betray a Celestial." Ambrosia responded. "I don't think that's a smart course of action. It's a smart course to death, yes." She lies back down but this time only closes her eyes. "I believe that once we plan this out a tad bit, we'll have everything we need. As we speak, the Shale boy is losing his mind with power. He's the only one on Earth with such a power you know."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

(That was kind of the point smile )

Rygor nodded "Alright and thanks" He said. He smiled and looked to the sky and then back to Dulceri "Something tells me things are going to get worse from here but I feel as long as we have our friends, our families, and the ones we love then we'll make it through it" He said. He looked at Dulceri "I want to get engaged to her soon and as for getting married well...how long do you think I should wait?" He asked. He couldn't help but feel happy at the moment.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"Not another minute." Dulceri said. "We're having a party tonight, so maybe a few hours actually. The atmosphere will make her say yes. I assure you." He turns around fully and looks at Rygor. "You've picked a good one. Daphne is the only girl I know that can hold her own against me in a fight. Not anymore though because I keep shocking her, but you know."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Kurai scoffed. "Since when are people on Earth ever smart? They won't think twice about an action." he replied. He had a small smirk on his face at the next statement. "The Shale boy is losing his mind? How interesting. Well actually I found another very much like him." he added. "Let's see..." he muttered and held out his palm. Suddenly, something began to form and now he had a sand like skin surround his hand. "I'm glad I decided to grab a handful of sand on my way here."

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:56 pm

"It is that mistake Kurai that gave us away. Kill him next time please." Ambrosia retorted in response to Kurai. "It is nice you got that power though. Now you and the Shale boy have something in common, besides of course the two of you are still alive. That's bound to change soon though. Now, like I said, we need a list. A hit list. The Prime Leaders themselves will be the last ones on it."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Kurai shrugged. "I thought I did. Sure seemed like it. And besides, there was another witness. That Charon guy. Plus there was this Avon guy who would've found out sooner or later." he said not really caring about what Ambrosia thought. "Eh, so we got something in common. Big whoop." he replied rolling his eyes. "Anyways, that guy I failed to kill.. Kenji I think his name was. He needs to be on that hit list." he added firmly.

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Void looked at Kurai and said. " Charon? I would have assumed that you would have caught on, Charon will no longer be an issue, he is dead to this world. " He said quietly. His black and yellow eyes listened to the two of them talk back and forth. " Kurai, I wouldn't underestimate the people you are about to fight, true their power in a one on one fight would never last against any one of us, however their numbers surpass ours and they have a motive to fight if you underestimate them they will kill you. " He said as he swirled what remained of his drink. He thought for a moment and said. " Kenji has gained a new power if I heard correctly, hte power over darkness however it is only a new power and therefore he shouldn't have agood grasp on what he is doing, the cat woman, Amara, talks a pretty big game but she is little more then an animal now. " He said quietly. " If you want to defeat someone then there are three ways to do it, physically, mentally and spiritually all are equally effective and each are very simple to pull off. As for the order, if you want Nephilis, Dulceri, Zephyr, and Helios at the top then that leaves you with a hand full of people, all of whom pose no real threat on their own the nations strengths almost completely relies on the Prime Ministers the generals and such are more of figure heads. " He said in a dark tone, he didn't hold it against Kurai for not trusting him it was a natural emotion to be untrusting to a stranger.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:41 pm

"He is. Kenji is on the list. We can't leave anyone behind. It's...orders..." she said through gritted teeth. "Kurai, you take the Shale boy. He's yours. I'm going to talk to Nephilis. Void, have at anyone you want. I recommend Helios because of his apparent anger."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:50 pm

" Orders? " He asked before shaking the question off. " Done, I will kill Helios, but if you don't mind I would deeply enjoy watching Kurai tear Kenji apart, if anything it would only boost my morale, what better thing to do before murdering someone then watching someone murder a former friend? " He asked with a dark laugh.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games