Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 pm
Kei was out of breath, his chakra had been exausted as he pushed himself to his limits...deep inside, he thought he felt something stirring inside. Picking up a rock, he squeezed it slightly, and the rock crumbled into a fine powder. Raising an eyebrow, he walked deeper into the forest Tsuji had created when they last fought. Finding a tree already fallen on the ground, Sparkei reached out and attemped to lift it, it came up so fast he had almost fallen down. "What the? When did this happen?" He said, his voice was alittle harsh from lack of food and liquid. "How long have I been training? Heh...guess I can lose track of time..." Standing and chucking the trunk, watching it fly about 30 feet, he realized that he had awoken a part of his Kekkei Genkai, his strenght had jumped so high because of his controling his chakra to increase his strength, just as how years ago he used it to modify his agility. His feline powers were coming to fruition and he had hoped that soon he'd come about his speed and camoflage abilities soon, he sensed something coming over the horizon, something big.

~*~*~*~

A few hours later, Sparkei had found his way back into the building, cleaned himself up, and went into the cafeteria. "I wonder what kind of cereal they have..." he looked around and found his favorite...Trix. "Yes! Oh...it's late...gotta keep it down..." He said feeling his face heat up a bit. Having a tray with two bowls of cereal, he ate one in the kitchen, and wandered around a bit with the other until he found the library. Once he found the horror section, he plucked a book out and sat down at the table, reading and eating his cereal, blocking everyone in the library out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:09 pm
Lee walked the halls looking for whatever he had sensed.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:28 pm
*the mouse looked up and twitched her nose, before darting into a small space in the wall*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:29 pm
Lee saw something dart into a crack. "Get outta there damn it." He said and shot a ball of darkness into the crack.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:31 pm
The mouse squeaked loudly in suprise, before disappearing once more  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 pm
"Fricken mouse. I can't belive I got up from my nap for a mouse. Today is such a bad day." He said and walked away.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:42 pm
The mouse poked her head out of her hiding spot, and waited til the coast was clear. When the human's scent faded away, she squeezed out of her hiing spot, and reverted to her human form. She had raven colord hair that fell to her waist, medium brown skin, and golden yellow eyes. She held out her hand and her clothes that were still folded neatly materialized in her hand. The girl tucked the clothes under her arm, and fled to a broom closet to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:44 pm
Sparkei's ears twitched slightly, a faint sound had broke his concentration slightly. "A...squeak? Oh well..." With a shrug he went back to his book and Trix.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:47 pm
Lee sensed the thing again. It seemed bigger this time. He turned around. "Shape shifter... shoulda known." He said and turned back down the hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:50 pm
The girl straightend her hair and made her way out of the broom closet, and towards the smeel of food, even though she didn't have the faintest clue where she was.  

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:52 pm
Lee turned another corner and saw the girl walking down the hall. "You. You were that fricken mouse wern't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:53 pm
The girl looked down the hall and the guy, and nodded. "That was me."  

Kimmy Maktoum

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:55 pm
"Why were you a mouse? Couldn't you have chosen something a little less incunspicuios like a bat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:56 pm
superdog1391
"Why were you a mouse? Couldn't you have chosen something a little less incunspicuios like a bat?"
She grinned, showing her small, sharp fangs, and shrugged. "I just wanted to try something different..."  

Kimmy Maktoum

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games