Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm
Anubis's back arched when he was pet, a low resonating purr started in his throat. He couldnt help it, every time he was scratched and petted he had to purr, it was a compulsion he couldnt cease. Rubbing against the womans hand, Anubis's rough kitten tongue lapped at the womans finger tips.

"Hypnotizing you surrre arre.. mreowl.." Anubis said as he nuzzled closer to the woman who was petting him. "But i am no ordinary cat, and a little hypnotism wont hurt me." Anubis said as he sat down infront of the woman. "Who are you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm
((Oh yay@! I'm excited! More people! *dances*))

Sarissa still flushed slightly, but what he did next caught her completely off guard. It was a bit unnerving, the fact that he pulled black swirls from his eyes, but after a moment or two she settled into that this was how he did magic. That she could handle.

And once the flower was offered to her, she couldn't do anything but accept it and admire the beauty that he created. "It's breathtaking." she admitted, smiling at his creation.

Caly smiled as she looked up at Cy, trying hard not to pay attention to the bloodlust rising within him. At his words she knew they for truth and nodded. "Yes. Perhaps we should...especially since it seems it's a day for newcomers." she tilted her head to the side as she turned around to head in the direction the genie had flown off to. It seemed that the wolf prince was here on the premises as well. She could tell from the aura that had entered the garden. It also seemed another..more feminine presence had also entered the garden. This was rather exciting. More people to meet.

She knew that Caly was moving closer adn turned towards where the halfelf would come from. "Lady Caly and her consort are coming this way." she smiled at Wir.

As if her words summoned them, the couple came into sight of the genie and bat within seconds.

"Sarissa, who is this handsome one that seems to have taken with you?" Caly couldn't help but tease the genie. It was rather awarding to see a blush resurface quite brightly as well.

A second or two passed, but Sarissa straightened up again and looked over at the male before saying, "This is Wir'lovel of the House Repense."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:46 pm
The batlike creature offers a needletoothed smile, lowering himself in a respectful bow - it was a difficult bow, as when his body lowered, he raised his chin - revealing his neck. A foreigner's bow, and definitely an animalistic one.

"Oo flatter moi, zoh I do appreciate it." Wir states at the thought of 'handsome man'. "Zis eez oo'r garden, oui...? Eet eez... glorious. I 'ave a... weakness... for beau-tee." He looks to Cy, offering a graceful smile and the same bow. "An' oo, as vell."

His own senses dulled from his race - though he could hear just fine, the auras and swirls of magic might as well not have been there, for all he could sense. A disadvantage of his sort of undead.

"Ples-air to be 'ere, eef I may say so. Oo are ze... House Rool-air?" He offers a kind smile, ears alert and tall. "My own brand of spell-vork... vhile pretty een eet's own vay... cannot create zee beau-tee of life, as oo 'ave created."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm
It was Caly's turn to blush a little at his words. Thankfully she had spent enough time with those of other cultures and languages that she could with minor difficulty make out his words. At one question she nodded her head, "Yes I am the Leader of this Clan. It is indeed a pleasure to meet you and thank you. The garden is indeed quite beautiful and I'm glad others are able to find happiness in the flowers and trees that I have helped grow."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:14 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

A smile played on her lips, as the feline seemed to enjoy her rubbing. It's tongue even began to lap her her fingers. But as it began to speak, it's first statement didn't seem to phase her. Until a few seconds later. Her rubbing ceased and her arms retracted back a bit. "You...can speak?" Saira was a bit surprised, but not totally shocked. She had encountered similar beings in her travels. But she had to admit, it had been awhile since she encountered one.

Sitting upon the soft grass below, she placed her eye's upon the cat, answering it's question. "My name is Saira", she then smiled, lifting her surprised expression. "And I can see that your no ordinary feline...and im glad", she smiled still, giving him one last soft stroke. "What's your name?", she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Masakauz had rested long enough; or tather, he thought that he had rested long enough. He tranformed back into his regular, lyan self and then sat down firmly in the tall tree. The sight of the ground below made him a bit uneasy, as he wasn't used to being so high just yet, but he stood up on the branch he was on and prepared for the jump. This was quite a stupid mistake.

Suddenly, the branch that he was under broke, and Masakazu started tumbling to the ground below. He hit the ground with a loud 'thud' and stayed there for a few minutes.

"I.. itai.." Masakazu mumbled lightly as he slowly pushed himself to a sitting position. He crossed his legs and rubbed his sore face and chest before looking around again. This time, he laid eyes on Vlad and bowed his head lightly. "Hello." He said weakly and then closed his eyes and wobbled a bit.

Masakazu fell over rubbed his chest lighhtly, thinking that he had reopened his healed wounds. He looked up at the sky and sighed lightly; he hoped that he found Caly soon, lest this place that she owned drove him completely insane.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 pm
Vlad yelped when Masakazu fell from the tree, along with a few branches and several leaves. Bounding over to the Lycan Vlad sniffed the other male's chest and neck. After picking up his scent, Vlad nuzzled the other Wolf.

"Your hurt, we need to get you some help. But i dont know whose here.." Vlad whinned, his ears remaining flat against his head. He started pacing back and forth not knowing what to do.

Until a thought occured to him. Vlad threw back his head, planted his feet and let out a long howl. "Ooooooo~"

When that ceased another was let loose. He'd keep going until someone came to his aid. "Ooooo~"

Cy repressed his bloodlust for now, his eyes returning back to their gray color- which in truth was an illusion at best. Following besides Caly the two came upon the scene of the new comer and the genie Sarissa.

Cy met the French wolfs kind smile and bow with one of his own. "And i am Cy, its a pleasure to meet you Wir'lovel of the House Repense. May i ask what brings you here?" Cy said as he straightened himself, a gentle smile on his lips.

"Oh yeah i forgot.. one moment." Anubis said with a purr as he was caressed one last time. Standing back up on all four paws, Anubis's tail flicked before his transformation back to his humanoid form took place.

When it was completed only his tail, ears and eyes remained catlike. "My names Anubis, im a werecat." Anubis said with a smile as he squated down infront of Saira.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm
Masakazu watched as Vlad walked over to him and acknowledged that he was hurt. He winced as he noticed what Vlad was about to do; he managed to flatten his ears against his head and press his hands down onto his ears before the howling again. One thing he could not stand was loud noises when he was bothered, and he was surely bothered right about now.

How long will this go on? Masakazu thought as he watched Vlad howl once more. He could only image what a loud sound he was making, but wasn't curious enough to listen for a change. Instead, he stayed as he was, laying there on the ground while a wolf beside him howled for help.

Quite the awkward sight, for some odd reason.. Masakazu raised an eyebrow at his thought and then shook his head lightly. He slowly pushed himself to a sitting postition again, with his tail, and then tried to stand up, but his body grew weak again. Masakazu let out a light sigh, all this weakness was starting to annoy him.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:55 pm
Vlad ceased his howling after a bit, not getting an immediate response.. maybe the garden was too thick. He whined before he nuzzled Masakazu's side. "Get on.." Vlad said in a gruffer voice than he wanted.

Vlad assisted the other male by slipping under him, so that Masakazu could easily and with little effort could slip onto Vlad back. "Hold tight, yeah?" Vlad said. He waited until Masakazu was secured before he bound off through the garden.

"I smelled an elf or two.. i may be able to find them again. They should be able to help." Vlad said to the other male as Vlad headed towards Lady Caly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

Ceasing her caress to the feline, Saira sat back and watched in awe, as the tiny black cat transformed into a humanoid form. She knew of demons who roamed in such a state, and it made her wonder more about her own self. Who had her demon father looked like. But that quickly left her mind as she took in the figures appearance. His cat form was cute, but this form, was nice. A faint blush tainted her cheeks, as her eye's stayed on him. Hearing his name she smiled. "It's nice to meet you", she stated. He was a werecat, and a rather attractive one, especially with his ears, tail and alluring catlike eye's. realizing that she was staring, Saira's blush deepened and she turned her head away, making it look like she gazing at the scenery. This place, this garden, was rather beautiful. "So...do you know what this place is called?", she asked, trying to calm herself. Feeling her blush recede, she turned back to him.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm
(Bat. The Repense are bat-people, not wolves. XD)

Wir sighs sadly, his ears drooping. "Truth be told, ban-eesh-ment from my cont-ee-nent." He nods slowly. "Unfair to keep ze information from oo. Een my zeal to pro-tect zat vhich I loved, I deed some-zeeng I... shouldn't 'ave. I hold no 'ard feelings... zoh I do miss home. Zis cont-ee-nent eez... so cold."

"I 'ave been 'ere for... quite some time. Ong-lee recently 'ad ze courage to inspect zese gar-dens up close... should 'ave known zat I would... garner at-ten-shun." He sighs, crossing his winged arms over his chest and shaking his head. "Ah, vell. Not much I can do abou' zat."

"Az ze lov-lee lady 'ave said, I once served House Repense... as diplomat, an' mage. Previous heir, but zat vill go to my sis-tair, now." He smiles widely. "She's better at delegation an' fear zan I anyway. She'll do much bet-tair."

A shiver ripples through the batlike individual's body, after which he gave an apologetic look. "Much apologies.. I am... unused... to zis climate. My 'ome continent eez much... hot-tair... I believe eet eez described on zis continent as a... 'forest of rain'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm
((oops sorry XD okay Bat then got it))

"I sympathize, you could almost say im in the same boat as you." Cy said as his eyes went into a reflective state. "I know what its like to be out casted for protecting what you love." Cy said before he shook his head, a frown threatened to come to his lips.

"Foolish children." He said, though his comment was not directed at Wir at all. It seemed to be directed to those in Cy's past.

Shaking his head the Vampire snapped from his thoughts and turned his gaze back on Wir. "Well if you need a home, then your more than welcome to ours. It would be nice seeing some fresh faces around. As for the cold.." Cy said as he looked to his own fingertips.

He smirked, his fangs showing. "Id give anything to feel that cool air again. But inside it may be warmer. And im sure Caly can work on the garden, make this place a bit hotter?" Cy said as he looked to Caly with a kind smile.

"In the meantime we could give you a tour if you so desire?" Cy said with a smile.

"Called..?" Anubis said as he looked around. "I.. wait!" Anubis looked back to Saira as he got an idea. "I know someone who can answer your questions. Im not from around here either." Anubis said with a smile. He got up, turned and sniffed the air.

"I met an Elf, she should be able to help out. But you'd have to follow me." Anubis said as he looked over his shoulder at the woman.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 pm
(It's all good. ^_^ Though Wir's continent does have two Wolf houses - Bisclavret and Phelan. The Repense actually acted as advisors to the Bisclavret, so they're rather comfortable around wolfmen.)

Catching sight of the vampiric man's teeth, his features seem to 'brighten'. "Ah. More alike zan I realized at first." He lowered his glasses, revealing the starry night-mist that pooled in his empty sockets.

"Vun of ze advantages of my sort eez the keep-eeng of physical senses and sensation. Zoh ve loose a great deal of ze metaphysical senses... a handicap I 'ave not yet remedied... still, eet eez nice, once een a while."

"Oo'r of-fair, as vell, eez very kind. I vill take oo up on oo'r hospitality." He states with a happy needle-smile, ears perking up. "Let us 'ope zis tour ends us near a fire-place! Zese vings absorb ze cold like a sponge." He indicates the leathery pair of wings extending from his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

Running running running, is all she seemed to do nowadays, ever since that fateful day. She didn't want to risk the chance of those, fiends finding her. One's that her family called allies, even brothers were hunting her, searching for her, to gain her powers, or just her to show there strength and have other clans kneel before them. To be born in such a way, a curse she felt it was. But apparently there was no turning back. She was the last of her clan, and the only of her kind, or breed to be exact. A vampire she was, and those races were almost everywhere, but this child was rare.

Every so hundred odd years, a rare vampire is born. This child is said to possess unimaginable abilities, which rival those of even an elder. But many vampires saw this as just a mere legend, since one had never came forth to display such gifts, or even showed a hint of being so powerful. But one was indeed born, giving off a glow that rivaled even the glow of the moon. This was the rare breed of vampire, the one in legend, and it was bestowed upon the very well known Sven Clan. And as this occurred, clans that once called themselves allies began to fight one another, hoping to obtain such a rarity, to become the dominate clan and rule over others. And this entailed the fall of her family, from what she was told.

So now, still running after days on end, with no sleep, the small figure, shielding herself from the very warm sun with dark colored cloak continued her escape. Though it seemed her followers had ceased there pursuit of her, she didn't want to take any chances. She would run until she couldn't anymore.

Not long after, not even paying attention, the girl made her way past the large gate that lead to Byako City. The gate had been opened for some unknown figure with a caravan. Easily leaping over it, she dashed inside, avoiding the passer-buyers that went by, or were in her path. Some figures sighted her, giving a yelp as she just about came close to running into them. But with ease yet again, she leaped over them, and this time onto some rooftops, taking off upon them.

Not long after, her strength just about gone, the girl, still hidden under the cloak ran into what seemed to be a very large garden. The sun was still up high, but flowers were decorated around her. Though it was an amazing sight, she couldn't focus to much on it. "I..I can't stop...or they..." Before she knew it, her strength had run out on her. And as her body fell to the floor, she laid beneath a large cherry blossom tree, it's petals fluttering about in the passing breeze. When the girl fell to the ground, her hood was removed from her head, her appearance now revealed.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

Watching as he too began to look around, Saira began to wonder if he too was new to the area. And as she took another look around her surroundings, she quickly ceased as he began to speak once again. He knew of someone who could answer her questions, which made her see that she was right about her previous thought. He too was not from around here. And as he stood, Saira watched as he sniffed the air, a smile playing on her lips. "So cute", she thought. His animal like actions were so adorable, and she couldn't help but smile.

Hearing him speak yet again, about an elf begin able to help, she then stood to her feet. "Alright", she responded, agreeing to follow him. He seemed trustworthy enough. And besides, she didn't think she could resist such a cute face. So smiling softly still, she took hold of her instrument/weapon, resting the folded umbrella part of it upon her shoulder. Her odd and unique weapon, seemed like just an ordinary object, but honestly it wasn't. A weapon it could be, for it weighed nearly 20 tons, or even more, a very heavy object. Nor mere human nor demon could lift it, from what she noticed during her travels. Saira was one strange half demon, that was for sure. "Ok, so which direction?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games