Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm
What looked like silver petals blew gently past Demios's body. A small flash of light followed and Anderson appeared sitting on a garbage can that was seated near by. "Looks like you haven't changed much in the three months I've been gone." he said softly. Instead of blonde his hair was a brilliant silver color and his eyes were a frosty light blue that got progressively darker the farther up the eye, there was no differentiation between pupil, iris, or cornea, just a beautiful blue color that started light at the bottom and got darker until it was a midnight blue at the top of his eye. He looked down at the frightened Genya trembled on the ground. "Even the people uninvolved in the war are drawn into violence." He said softly. He looked at Demios and leapt off the garbage can landing gently on the ground. "So how's Roulin? I've felt his spike back into power, I am suprised I thought he was dead. I suppose it's not the first time he's evaded death but I must say. His shade body was rather disturbing." Anderson had been watching in a spectral form he had gained through his use of the demonic spirit. However interrupting Aimee and Roulin's moment wasn't something he was brave enough to do he didn't want to ruin what little time they had left together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 pm
Genya could understand English, so he could understand Demios. But still, the newcomer scared him. Genya tried to get away even when Demios healed him because he didn't know what Demios was doing. However, he wasn't so clueless that he didn't feel his wounds heal and the thugs heal. Genya's eyes widened again. While Genya was familiar with Owls, Benkei was the only one in his family that was an Owl. The Japanese boy stopped struggling as he stared at Demios's hand. He didn't run.

However, suddenly, some guy appeared in a flash. Genya almost started freaking out again. Genya, of course, had absolutely NO idea what Anderson was talking about. Heck, he didn't even know who Anderson was or Demios for that matter. They were both Owls. That was ridiculously obvious. What sort of Owls? Genya was now trying to analyze them out of curiosity.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Flo nodded opening up all the supplies. He took a deep breath before pressing one hand on Benkei's forhead. "Umm no hard feelings if this hurts like hell allright?" Useing his other hand Flo condensed the moisture in the air and mixed it with the makeup. The mixture swirled in the air before slowly forming over Benkei's face and sinking into his skin. After that Flo began bending the water to change his friends appearance working as fast as possible to get the possibly painful experience over.

(l is still on the back of the Night Owls train so I'll post when stuff happens with them)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:47 pm
Demios smiled once he got the kid calmed down, however, once Anderson appeared he noticed Genya getting a bit scared again. He decided it was a good idea to introduce everyone. "Don't freak out again my name is Demios and this is a friend of mine Anderson" He said. He had yet to learn the boys name. He then looked at Anderson "Way to nearly scare him to death" He said. He then sighed "Roulin is alive thanks to Aimee and I guess partly thanks to Will, I still don't trust him though, he's never helped before" He said. He then looked at Genya "perhaps I should get you some place safer and maybe get you something to eat, my ability may have allowed me to heal you but if you don't get nourishment you could go into shock from the quick recovery" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 pm
((Edit: Genya is speaking in English now.))

Genya had slowly stood up with Demios's support, and he studied Anderson closely, noticing the strange characteristics of Anderson's eyes. If the eyes were an effect of being poisoned, Anderson didn't seem to be suffering from anything. Perhaps, it was an effect of whatever Owl power Anderson had.

"Mister...your eyes are weird...." Then Demios had spoken, introducing himself and Anderson. "Umm, I'm G..G...enya," the wimpy brother of Benkei stuttered. Anderson, and the first guy is Demios? If anything, Demios seemed more supportive of Genya than Anderson was. That was shown more when Demios told Anderson"Way to nearly scare him to death." Genya still didn't know what Demios and Anderson were talking about. When Demios mentioned Will, Genya thought of the only Will he knew, his neighbor. "Will-san?" he mumbled more for himself, but it was audible. He blinked at Demios's next statement. Genya, of course, did not know that Demios was lost. "Uh, I am going to Todai (University of Tokyo)," Genya said. "There is a cafeteria there"." After another moment of hesitation, Genya asked, "Uh.. I can buy you something .. um.. as a thank you.........." Genya still wasn't over being freaked out.

---------------

((Edit: Will post as Benkei after Haka posts with Nat...because we all love Nat....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm
Demios smiled as Genya started talking he was glad to see they hadn't scared him too bad. "Nice to meet you Genya, sorry for nearly scaring you to death, I tend to forget not everyone is used to owls" He said. He then her Genya say Will-san "You know Will?" He asked a bit surprised, he then realised it could be a coincidence but then again how often was there a Will in japan. He then herd Genya's offer "Sounds fun, besides I'm kind of lost anyway and if we get somewhere I recognise I might be able to find everyone" He said cheerfully. He then paused for a moment "Genya, what had you so distracted?" He asked recalling he hadn't noticed the guys originally.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:51 pm
Before Anderson could respond, Demios did. "Umm, nice to meet you too, Dee-me-ohs and Ahn-deer-sung." Genya pronounced, trying to get the pronunciation correct on his tongue, bu that accent of his was pretty obvious. Genya was a coward. Whether he knew Owls or not, he would be scared and skittish. It was in his personality....until he got really curious and tried to pick them apart. "Umm, well, there's a Will-san who is my neighbor?" Genya answered, not sure if it was the same Will that Demios was talking about. He laughed nervously and sheepishly at Demios admitting he was lost. Genya couldn't tell. "Umm, ok. Sure. Todai isn't too far. There are several campuses." When Demios asked Genya about what he was doing, the Japanese boy blushed. "Ah, well, I was solving problems." He began to lead them toward the nearest Todai campus dining hall and eventually began to spout large words about some topic that no one would be able to understand unless they were some really advance educated person or was super intelligent becyase Genya was using a large amount of scientific technical words, and he didn't realize that Demios ...or most people wouldn't understand it. He was caught in the flow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 pm
Demios listened to Genya and let out a small laugh as he pronounced their names he had forgotten that people in Japan didn't typically have english as their first language. He then herd about Will "Maybe theres a connection" He said to himself. As he listened to Genya talk it wasn't long until he was entirely lost "Do all people in japan know this stuff?" He asked himself quietly. After a while he just smiled glad to know how passionate Genya was about the stuff he did. "I hate to tell you this but you lost me a while ago" He said to him as they reached the campus "But you must really love the stuff you do if you can talk about it so passionately, in times like these you don't see a lot of passion in people" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm
((And I'll post as Lucien when Dragon posts.))

Anderson listened to Demios and smiled laughing a little. "Am I scary? I thought my entrance was flashy yes, but not scary. I suppose next time I'll just form myself out of mist maybe that'll be a little less spontaneous." He listened as Genya introduced himself and commented on his eyes. "My eyes are wierd? I suppose it happens. But trust me there are stranger Owls then me." He understood Demios's distrust in Will but Anderson trusted his father and if his father trusted Will he would to. "Well he's the incarnent of Satan trust and loyalty aren't circles of Hell last time I checked" He was joking of course. Listening to Genya was a little overwhealming there was a lot Japanese people seemed to know as common sense. "Wow things in Europe aren't nearly as formal. Unless you go to meet royalty.....but that's just awkward." He laughed a little and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well as Demios said my name is Anderson." He had yet to tell the Night Owls his real name but all these years he had gone by Anderson so it just stuck. "Wow I haven't been to a college campus in years, they don't change much. but this is a vast difference from the colleges scattering Europe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm
Genya didn't really respond much to Anderson since he didn't know what Anderson and Demios were speaking on to begin with. He did nod at the strange eyes response though. That was entirely possible. There were all types of Owls in the world. The mention of Satan reminded him of some of the foreign students because some of them followed some form of Christianity that said Satan was some evil demon guy. Of course, Genya had no idea that the very Will that were talking about was his next door neighbor, the Satan Owl that Benkei had found out about only months before in Paris.

Genya blinked at Demios and Anderson's responses to his long winded highly technical monologue about whatever topic Genya had been speaking on before. Their responses were similar to Benkei's, and Genya finally understood what that meant. "Oh, heheh? Sorry. I get really excited about that kind of stuff, and I forget that not everyone studies this stuff so they don't know the terms..." At Anderson's comment about European universities, Genya just chirped, "It's college!". Genya had not been to Europe before though he had looked at some of the college websites while he was considering studying abroad.

The University of Tokyo had modern state of the art buildings (in addition to some historical buildings and sites). The campus they were on had a main cafeteria that met the standards. It was modern, clean, and had English and Japanese names for the items on the menu. The cafeteria offered many types of food from different cultures. Not the super fancy fine dining types of food, but food nevertheless. "So.... what do you want?"

((There are some photoes of the cafeteria at the Komaba campus of Todai here. I found it on a Google search.

Edit: We don't have to assume it's the Komaba campus that they actually are on. I'm not specifying so we can make up stuff and be vague.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm
Demios looked at him and laughed a little as he herd Genya mention he was excited about the stuff. "No need to apologize" he said. He then looked at Genya "I never really got to go to college myself, my life was....too chaotic" He said. He then looked at the menu "A burger sounds good, and maybe a shake" He said. He looked at Genya "So how long have you been here?" He asked curiously. He then thought for a minute "So, from your reaction, I'm guessing you don't know many owls" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:31 am
((I'm going to stop writing Anderson as Ahndeersung. Genya can't get the name straight. Same with Deemeeohs with Demios. You get the idea.))

Genya looked at Demios with an "oh" on his face. Maybe it was because of the war. Genya had no idea what Demios and Anderson had been through. Compared to them, he really had a normal life, but he didn't know that. "Umm, well, now you're in college in Japan in one of the world's best!" Genya declared cheerfully. Education and scholarly studies was Genya's life. From the looks of Anderson and Demios and how they reacted, he was guessing they weren't from the country.

Benkei's sixteen year old brother shrugged when Demios asked him how long he had been "here." "I'm in my second year, about to go into my third year," he replied. "Well, I know some Owls, but no one fights or ..uh... does what you did. My brother, he's an Owl, and he just defends mostly. Owls don't display their abilities too openly all the time. We all get along."

Burgers and milkshakes weren't entirely the same in Japan compared to the Western world. "Western hamburgers" were associated mainly with McDonalds. Japan had its own local chain burger joints that had burgers such as teriyaki burgers, katsu burgers, shrimp burgers, "Rice Burger", and the "Takumi" Burger, and the ingredients used were much fresher than McDonalds. Milkshake weren't as thick as their Western counterparts either, and of course, there were a variety of flavors....even including pancake flavor. The stall that Genya took Anderson and Demios to did not have McDonalds. "Burger and milkshake here. What kind? Anderson, what do you want?"

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 am
Demios looked at Genya and laughed a bit at his pride in his school back in the US he knew a lot of people really didn't care how good their school was. He then herd how long he had been in college "Thats pretty good, I've herd a lot of people drop by then, so I'm guessing you have some pretty big goals in life" He said cheerfully. Demios had forgotten how much fun it was to socialize without worrying about being in a warzone. After hearing his brother was an Owl Demios smiled "I guess it would explain why we scared you, you aren't used to owl abilities being used that way sorry if I went a little too far" He said. He then looked at the menu and paused for a moment debating on what he wanted "How about a teriyaki burger and a banana milk shake? does that work?" He asked patiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Nicko1421
Lucien again snapped back into reality. He looked up as the building shook debris fell killing soldiers in the process. He received Will’s message and soon took off. “I’m so distracted right now I didn't even realize there were spies in my organization. Well I suppose I'll have to remind them why I am the leader of this organization.” He said as his eyes suddenly transformed his usually brown iris suddenly became a bright fierce yellow, but instead of his pupils becoming slits like usual they pulsed with the Architech seal. He burst into a spray of light and vanished. Reappearing is body floating in the air. He wasn’t feeling patient today. Flicking his wrist telekinetic blades suddenly formed around his body and fired towards the massive Godzilla monster. “Godzilla? Really? Lacking some originality.” He said softly. He shot forward in the air he used his Chemical Reactor power to combine two chemicals Hydrogen and chlorine to create an acidic solution HCl. He sprayed the mixture from the skin on his palms and towards the monster’s face. “I’m still the UNS Leader and I will see to it that you fail.” Preparing another selection of attacks the sky began to grow thick and dark with storm clouds, his weather manipulation was coming in handy these past few fights. He floated in theiair the wind blowing his black hair slightly into his face, his transformed eyes blazing fierceness.

((I apologize for the wait. Owen's posts are just difficult for me to come up with.))

(FP and UNS: Owen and Anya)

Owen chuckled a little when he heard what Raven said about his choice of form as Godzilla. "Hey. Had to break you guys out quickly." he replied. But then, Lucien appeared a few yards away in front of his massive Godzilla face. Owen stopped moving as fast as he could. He could tell Lucien was going to prepare an attack. "Hang on, Rae! Koj!" Owen told his friends before swiftly changing form into a more agile yet strong body of a dragon. In this form, he could hold on to Raven and Kojiro and still dodge more quickly anything that Lucien would throw at him. As he shifted, Owen dove downwards to avoid getting hit in the face by the hydrochloric acid Lucien had made. However, he wasn't quite fast enough and some of the acid hit the dragon's tail. The dragon winced in pain but Owen managed not to make a sound to alert Raven or Kojiro that he had been hit. Of course, he was going to feel that later in human form as a burn, but Owen ignored it and flew downwards, underneath Lucien.

The dragon then pulled back up and turned to hover in the air to watch Lucien. "So predictable, Lucien." Owen said aloud so that Lucien, Raven, and Kojiro would all hear. He knew that Raven and Kojiro would wonder why he knew the leader of the UNS, but there would be time to explain that later anyway. "I won't let you hurt my family!" With that, the dragon opened its jaws wide and shot a stream of fire towards Lucien.

While Lucien was confronting Owen in the air above, Anya was stuck down on the ground with Armand, Amaya, and Itachi. As soon as she saw the form of Godzilla, Anya instantly knew who it was. "Owen!?" she shouted, not caring if any of her friends heard her as she ran out after the giant monster.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm
Anderson thought for a moment and opened his mouth. he was about to speak but then suddenly stopped. "You know what.....I'm good, I guess I'm not very hungry." He said with a smile. He didn't know why while in the three month torture scenario he had been fed just barely enough to keep him alive but right now he wasn't hungry. He listened to Demios and Genya talk back and forth. "Yes you clearly know a lot. I'm suprised though. You reacted so oddly for someone in this day an age. Most people have grown acustom to Owls. I suppose there are people that still remain as they were before the Incident."

Lucien watched the dragno morph. He didn't change in facial expression his cold expression remained the same throughout the fight. When the words predictable came into his ears he was a little suprised but didn't show it. Walking forward on the air he yanked his wrist there were small slivers of reflected light in the area thin lines flickered into appearance for a brief moment. While zipping and flying around the area Lucien had set up Razor wire traps along the area, the good thing about razor wire was that it was nearly invisible to the naked eye. He yanked his wrist and suddenly the wire sliced like a laser through the objects that he had placed it around. The spiderweb of razor wire suddenly collapsed with Owen in the center. As the wire drew closer and closer like a net around Owen and his captives Lucien decided if Owen wanted to shapeshift then he would allow it. His hand suddenly became engulfed in the black decaying aura the mark of his rank as Death Owl. He suddenly shot forward his body suddenly shifted and morphed six black bat like wings shot from his back and his body grew into the form of a western style dragon black scales covered his body and his large almost demonic eyes revealed the Architech Seal. Shapeshifting was one of the ten powers he had acquired in Russia. He had his orders and although he didn't necessarily like Thomas's methods he had to go along with it for now and if that meant smashing Owen's heart by taking his family back well then his life would have to be stepped on. The flames from Owen's attack sprayed along his dragon body. With the beat of his six wings the flames were dispersed into the surrounding area. Oppening his mouth Lucien's form didn't spray fire. Instead it began to charge up a black beam which soon fired from his mouth like the lazer from a space station the beam itself was composed of Negaton energy from his Death Owl Powers, living people would not survive a direct blast, even Dante was killed by this kind of attack. Luckily for him the beam wasn't a massively sized one and there was sections of the wire net that allowed for small things like the beam to cross without destroying the net.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games