Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 pm
Melody walked into the cafe just wanting a coffee and some free time.Thre had been drama latley and frankly,all she wantrd to do was melt into a mocha frappuchino.She ordered just that when she walked up to the counter,(with extra choclate and whipped cream mmm)then sat down in the back by a window hoping the sugar rush would help to get rid of her major headache.She looked up from her coffee to scan the cafe and look at all the other people.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 am
Delilah walked into the cafe holding Rotago's Hand. "Come On, I want to get a good seat by the window." She said grinning hugely. She found the seat she wanted and Sat down. The waitress came over and gave them menus. "I would like some a vanilla frappe." She said and then looked at Rotago for him to order. She smiled and watched him. "He sure is adorable" she thought.  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:30 pm
Rotago smiled back at her and looked at the menu to see what kind of coffee they had. "Um... I'll have a, vanilla latte please." He said politely as he put his menu down. He looked back at Delilah. "So Delilah, I'd like to get to know you a little better. Like, do you have a job or do any kind of activities after class? I run track." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm
she chuckled. "well i am a musician, a expert knife thrower, and i actually own a flower shop here."  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:41 pm
Rotago nodded. "You own a flower shop huh? That's cool." He said. :Big company's must not be around here...: He though. "I used help my parents in our family store. Now, like I said, I just run track."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 pm
Delilah smiled slightly and said, "I would invite you to help but I thought it might bore you a bit. Magic floral were my...alternative class." She paused then got really quiet and a small look of sadness crept across her face as she remembered her old classes and what she had to do, or rather what she was forced to do. she thought for a couple seconds then realized something. "I've never shifted into a fox before. "She said quietly aloud then looked at Rotago to see his reaction.  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:36 pm
Rotago was shocked to hear this at first, but then thought about it for a bit. "Well it makes a little sense. I mean a fox is more of a creature of prey." he said. "So what was that about a magic floral class?" he asked her. The waitress came back with their coffee. "So do you want anything to eat?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:58 am
"I don't really want to talk about it.Its the past but if you want to see it in action, catch me at my shop sometime" she said with a little bit of sadness. she turned to the waitress and said," I would like some chocolate croissants."  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 pm
Rotago nodded to the waitress. "I'll have a few buttered croissants." The waitress nodded and took their menu's before walking away. Rotago sipped at his coffee. "I'll be sure to swing by. Personally my favorite flower is the lupine, your's?" He asked, hoping that it was just magic flowers that bugged her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:41 pm
Delilah raised an eyebrow at is statement. "I like working with roses." she said and took a sip of her frappe."You can do so much with them." she noticed the red rose in the middle of the table. She pulled it out of its vase and waved her hand over it and made it into rainbow colors. She let out a small chuckle. "its not that I don't enjoy working with flowers but i rather not discuss where i learned it from. I was taught to work with flowers so i could get rid of excess energy, It helps me with my shifting."  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Rotago's eyes twinkled as the rose had changed colors. It amused him to a great extent. He smiled and pulled himself away from the rose and looked at her. "It makes sense, it uses up your body's built up energy, and you have to get rid of it somehow. By the way, what's your favorite form, besides human. I prefer to stay in my fox form, back at home we usually spent our time like that. Except when I was at school." He said, then a frown took over his face, but he soon smiled again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:16 pm
Tonamoshi walked into the Cafe and sat down, he patiently waited to see if a waiter would come to him or he would have to make his own food. He looked around then put his headphones on but lowered the volume so he can hear things around him.  

Godly P i s t o l

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Godly P i s t o l

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:09 pm
Seeing that no one was coming Tonamoshi decided to leave and return to the classroom that he came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:35 pm
Delilah grinned slightly, "If I want to get somewhere fast, I like being a wolf. If I want to be cuddly I like being a small dog." She said. " Though I do have to admit, I would probaly enjoy being a fox." she winked.  

Tuba_madness

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Rotago chuckled a little, before taking another sip of his coffee. He saw the boy walk in, sit down, and walk out without ordering anything and shrugged; looking back at Delilah. :That was a little odd.: He thought. "So can you change into anything you want, or just a few things?" He asked her. He glanced outside quickly before looking back at Dililah curiously.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games