Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:33 pm
"Dunno. On top of that hill, it'll be like a Kodak moment!" she smiled at the thought then looked at Iris and Ray. "What do you guys think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 pm
Liliana sighed as she walked into the park and sat under a tree her long caramel colored hair curling slightly as she looked around at her surrounds. A small black cat curled up in her lap deep asleep " I know brother but we have to find him." Liliana mumbled slightly and stroked the cat  

mywoundedheart

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:59 pm
Ray smiled "I think its a wonderful place." he was in a really good mood for some reason, he didnt even know  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm
"it's a good spot." Iris nodded, a soft smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

The Godess Ice Fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A girl walked to the park with a sickly expression on her face.She noticed there was two more people at the park so she tried to avoid them as mush as possible.She sat down on the bench and meditated trying to forget about the pain she had in her ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 pm
"Alright then. Park it is!" Lena smiled and kissed Nikolai's cheek then smirked at Ray and Iris. "Unless you two wanna get married here~" she teased.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 pm
Iris' face turned a deep scarlet and she hid behind ray, not looking at Lena and Nik any more.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:11 pm
Nikolai smiled. "no no, Ray isnt the marrage type." he laughed and put an arm around Lena.
Ray smiled "yea, its gonna take a while to wrap my mind around marrage....especially after what i went through"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm
"Says the boy who used to be all emo because he couldn't find a girlfriend." she teased again, remembering the times she had to help Ray look for a girlfriend. She smiled and looked at Nikolai. "Well we've got the location set up. What about the date?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm
"erm....a week from now?" Nikolai said. "sound good to you?"
Ray smirked "yeah. hey what ever happened to....erm, whats her face....the shapeshifter"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm
"A week?" she blinked, blushing at how close it was. "Sure." she nodded then looked at Ray. "You mean Damian? I think he's been hanging out with his girlfriend." she shrugged. "Y'know, to keep calm from this." she smirked a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Iris gave a tiny sigh and shook her head. "you guys keep saying some crazy s**t...." she muttered and then laed down on the grass, playing with a few blades of the stuff. me and ray only started going out a few days ago...why's lena teasing us about marriage now?! she thought to herself as she picked a few blades out of the ground, trying to forget the embarassment.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 pm
"No no the other one, the one you set a date up with Ray." Nikolai said.
"Right bro" Ray smiled "what happened to her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 pm
"Oh Jane? I dunno. She likes to stay hidden and all." she shrugged. "I think she usually takes a nap on the beach." she mumbled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:39 pm
Iris blinked and looked at Ray with a small sigh. "how many people have you dated before me?" she asked quietly, tipping her head to the side.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games