Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:56 pm

(sorry, something in the family came up. I'll try and get a post in here soon. and Darks still not back? damn.....)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm

[oh-sorry- sweatdrop ,I'll-change-that]

Stone
he-got-in-battle-position

Eclipes
she-looked-at-Snowstorm-then-Snow- sweatdrop "Um-Snow...............Don't-mind-SNOWstorm,and-SNOW-techenectionly-you-kinda-have-part-of-her-name

Snowstorm
"Shut-up-Eclipes,and-yes-she-does-have-part-of-my-name"and-was-about-to-lunge-at-Snow

[and-Snowstorm-is-a-pure-wolf-too]

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:51 pm

"I would think twice before you act storm. Your movements are to easy to read." Snow said takeing a quick glance towards snowstorm. "Besides you need to save your energy for your up comeing fight. From what i have heard and seen you will need all you have."Snow said as she took a stance. "If both of us live threw this then we can talk things over or fight if you have the energy." Snow added as she waited.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:10 am

The corner of Jin's mouth turned upwards in a small smile as he listened to the she-wolves while he slowly accumulated energy from the earth in order to boost his own physical strength for the upcoming battle.

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

"This thing is big but what is takeing it so long?" Snow thought as she stood looking relaxed but ready to fight.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:04 am

"I badly damaged it's ability to smell in a previous encounter...we're covered by the trees so it can't see-." Jin started saying but was promptly interrupted by another earthshaking roar from Samaranth "us, he's getting close." Jin finished, standing up, the energy he'd absorbed giving him a faint aura, "Oh, and it's quite easy to read your facial expression, by the way."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 am

"I know to behonest i never was one for waiting when it comes to a fight." Snow said as her face turned to a look of egerness. "The should be fun mind if i make the first move? I have a idea that should help destract it from everyone quite a bit." She added a smirk that was borderline evil.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:20 am

"Feel free...and please don't smirk like that...it makes me uneasy..." Jin muttered "oh, and watch out the tail spikes and claws, their filled with a super strong toxin capable of killing an adult wolf in a minute....good luck with whatever plan you have."

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:26 am

" Sorry about that and thanks but i do not think it will want to use them on me. Just let me know when to put my plan into action." Snow said as she stood ready to act.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 pm

"When he gets close enough, have at." Jin replied calmly, standing up and drawing his blade and spinning it in a quick circle at his side.

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:23 pm

"Ok" Snow said as she ran up to a tree climbing right to the top only to meet it face to face. "Hey ugly nice tastey wolf right here! Try to eat me if you think you can!" Snow Yelled digging her claws into the tree trunk she now stood on a calm look on her face but her voice sounding like she knew what she was doing. "I hope it takes the bait!" She thought as she kept taunting it to eat her.

It fell for her taunts and went to bite her. "Just what i wanted!" Snow said as she jumped into its mouth barely avoiding its teeth. A few seconds later the thing was howling in pain. It opened its mouth and started shakeing its head. Inside was snow with her fangs sunk into its toung. "If there going to attack now would be a good time while it is shakeing its head to get rid of me." Snow thought as she used her hind legs to avoid its teeth.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:05 pm

((So like, yeah. Lifes a b***h, and long a** story short. I'm back-ish. Lots of life n soul searchin yatta yatta. Ill start posting again soon, just rp until now was somethin I just couldnt do.))

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Eclipes
she-stayed-silent-for-she-diddn't-want-to-make-snowstorm-attack-her,but-things-were-getting-intresting-between-Snow-and-Snowstorm

Snowstorm
She-grew-even-more-angered-by-Snow"Of-course,I-don't-want-to-wast-my-energy-on-you"And-she-got-ready-for-the-monster

Stone
"This-is-the-end-of-the-past-and-a-begining-to-the-future-right-Jin"he-said-in-a-wistfull-voice-and-looked-at-Jin"and-Jin-I-think-you-need-to-calm-Snowstorm-down"he-said-in-a-Jokefull-voice
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 am

Snow kept holding on to Samaranths toung. As it sowng its head She used her hind claws to dig up the inside of its mouth. "When are they going to attack this things right on top of them." Snow thought as she cought a quick glimps of the others still standing at its feet.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

Stone
he-rushed-in-to-battle-and-he-threw-all-of-his-fire,water,earth,electric,and-ice-balls-that-he-made[that-were-huge]and-he-pulled-out-his-newly-sharpened-sword-out-and-stabbed-the-monster-rappidly

Snowstorm-and-Eclipes
they-also-rushed-into-battle-Eclipes-tripped-the-monster,-Snowstorm-rappidly-slashed-with-her-claws-and-bit-the-Samaranth,Eclipes-did-the-same
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff