Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Annoyingly, in the short seconds that followed after Raven was sent crashing into the side of a metal building. She couldn’t help but think about her entire life. She figured that even when she was not ready to die nor to surrender to the cold embrace of a near death experience, her life was flashing before her eyes. How absurd and unneeded was such a thing. The guy was ready to kill her, his attack must be fully charged. Heh, Raven hardly needed to think about creating a shockwave…this just showed how little the man new about the shockwave power when being compared to herself. Of course, Raven liked to think that she was the greatest shockwave user around. Maybe being pushed into her current corner would make her think twice in the future.

Without giving the man a second chance to re-think his tactic and to move away from the blonde haired terrorist, Raven upped her game by dipping into to sacred pool that was the Heart of Life. The man was completely startled by the burning white light that radiated from Raven’s body. Her hair changed from blonde to silver to pure white, and her eyes illuminated to a vibrant blue hue. Oh was he in trouble now. Before the guys attack could even mess up her hair, Raven had released an almighty shockwave that saw the guy being flung backwards like a piece of paper caught in a cool afternoons breeze. Raven rose to her feet and edged closer towards the man who had been a worthy opponent. With each footstep there came a low tremor. By now the area had become completely desolate…or it seemed that way. Good, because this was the final round to this match. (Because Haka wont have time to make it longer x.x Sorry!)

“You have entertained me for long enough, but now I will see to it that you breath no more…” The man sent out another shockwave which Raven greeted with one of her own. The difference in power was soon realised as Raven’s tore through his and hit him in the chest like a ton of bricks. Cars that sat beneath blankets of grey dust were forced into the air by the force, but none of them outmatched the height that the guy reached. It seemed the last attack had rendered the man pretty dazed. He was at his limit where as Raven was just tapping into her real power. A shame, but everyone had their limit. He just happened to have reached his already. Raven leaned down and placed a hand on the man blooded face. She caressed his cheeks tenderly, lovingly. Like a mother comforting a crying child. Her expression softened greatly as she smiled kindly. “Poor lost soul, you look exhausted…I will deliver you to a peaceful slumber…Don’t worry, you will not feel a thing…” Her once kind smile turned and morphed into a twisted grin that the devil would approve of. She covered the raspy mans face with her palm…before she blasted the mans head into nothingness with a powerful shockwave. And true to her words, the man would not have felt a thing….

((TFP---Serena----Hope this works for you guys~ Sorry its a bit lame! I wont have time to keep Serena active until I come back from holiday sweatdrop ))

“Polaris Owl, eh?” Well he title was pretty self explanatory, and Serena‘s assumptions were soon confirmed when Lorna used a smooth plate of metal to fly. “What a wonderful power” The thoughts that mostly ran through Serena‘s mind was what she could do with bullets and that power. Of course the Vanishing Owl was rather happy with her own ability….even if it was lousy in offence. Hell, she had her guns for that anyways. “Hmm, it seems the lovely Raven is fighting to her hearts content” She commented as the ground became more and more unstable to stand still upon. “I figure that she is not too far away….” She glanced over at the two others and smiled. “I am curious to see how she fairs in a fight…You know, how she gets things done around here…” Serena was greatly interested in other people’s powers. Mostly because she wanted to figure out their weaknesses…She was not the most innocent of people after all. Manipulating others and using their weaknesses against them was how she worked.

After a few minutes of walking, Serena was almost certain that Raven lurked just ahead. Soon the trio were greeted by clouds of thick smoke. The silver haired woman coughed a small amount and tutted in annoyance. “Damn it…I can hardly see a thing!” In that moment a particularly large shockwave rocked the area, shaking Serena to her core. “Hey, I think the leader is up ahea---” The poor woman had barely got the sentence out of her mouth before she was silenced by a large slab of concrete to the head. Her usually lithe body fell backwards at an awkward angle as she was sent crashing to the floor. Blood seeped from a nasty gash on her head and tainted her beautiful silver hair crimson red. It was certainly clear that entering an area which was occupied by two shockwave users was a huge mistake. But, Serena was very much still alive…just completely out cold….

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 pm
Nikolai stayed quiet as Anya dragged him along at a run. They didn't stop running until they arrived at the hotel they were staying at, and of course, she smacked Nik on the back of the head and called him an idiot. Nik smiled weakly and rubbed the back of his head while Anya shouted at him. He shrugged lightly and responded to her question, "What's there to think about? He was threatening your life. And I'm not gonna just let that happen." Nik yawned lightly and stretched his arms above his head, still smiling lightly when he continued, "Seriously, what did you think I was going to do? Just let him kill you? We've been over this, I don't want to see you hurt, and especially not dead. Now, shall we head up to the rooms? I don't think that guy will be able to find us if we're inside and not on the streets shouting"  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm
"Well, you should have just let him kill me." Anya retorted to Nikolai. Even though she said this Anya was grateful and kinda flattered that Nik would put himself in harms way to save her. However, she was still sticking to her original viewpoint. She didn't want people risking their lives to save her. After she was finished, Anya couldn't find anything else to say even though she felt she should say something more. But Nikolai did have a point, they should head into their rooms. "Fine. Let's go..." she finally stated, trying to keep calm. Anya then opened the door of the hotel and headed inside, not really waiting to make sure Nik was following as she knew he would follow her whether she wanted him to or not. "But you're still an idiot. It's not worth your life to save mine." she added as she came up to the door to her room. Nik had the adjoining room, so they would have some space.

====

Johan watched the Clueless Owl for a bit until Itachi finally arrived to remove Amaya from her current position. He frowned slightly when he was finally able to get back to his feet. He didn't even give Amaya a reply to her gratitude for 'breaking her fall'. Once standing, Johan dusted off his sleeves and jacket. "Next time, watch out for where you're going." was all he said in reply. He then looked around for Anya and Nik. But by that time, those two were already gone. He scowled, eyes narrowing. "Thanks to you, I lost my objective...." he muttered to Amaya, basically ignoring Itachi's arrival completely by not speaking to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Che had already bound Erin using a few reams of paper by the time Cecilia called him 'Paper Boy'. Rolling his eyes at the corniness of the comeback he'd heard billions of times, he directed Kate to the center seat of the truck just beside Cecilia. Like a spirited teenage, or like his son Moli, Che leaped over the side of the truck's bed and plopped inside, taking his postion as the defensive measure.

"Yes...finally. Some action!" Excitedly, Lomoli jumped into the truck after showing Aeon to one of the backseats of the truck. Erin, who was now freed, was just to her left. Looking over at Che, Moli grinned, then nudged his father. To the younger italian, this was no more than a father son hunting/sniping trip. That only spelled happiness and furthermore, competition between the two. Unfortunately for Che, he was simply there to block with his paper and his five different powers.

"Hey! Blue girl! Hey!" Che called to the driver, "We need to go find Anderson alright? He'll be of great help to us...so let's find him alright? If you find any silver haired guys that look like Roulin sorta, then pull over alright? Now, onward! We have a country to save!"

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:25 pm
Cecilia drummed her fingers on the steering wheel while she waited for everyone to get themselves situated in the truck. It had been awhile since she had driven any form of transportation. She was used to flying everywhere, but she knew how to drive so in other words, there was only a very miniscule chance that they would wreck. Once everyone was inside, she started the truck and began to pull out. It was then she heard Che mention that they needed to pick up Anderson. The young Cosmic Owl rolled her eyes. "Yes yes, I know what he looks like. I've already met him before sort of," she said with a sigh, pushing her sweat covered bangs away from her forehead with one hand before she turned on the air conditioner that was inside the truck while holding the wheel with the other hand. It was then that she saw Anderson a few feet ahead of them. Cecilia pulled up and stopped the truck beside him. "Hey, Anderson, hop in! We need to go like right now," she said waiting for Roulin's almost twin cousin to join them in the truck.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 pm
(( stressed stop calling her Amara #2 they are not the same))

Aeon looked at the truck and hopped in next to Moli. She sat quitely looking at him and his father. They're relationship was odd but then again everything in this world was hella odd to her. She clasped her hands and said nothing as she awaited for them to start the mission.

Victoria moved towards the truck and decided to sit on the railing of the truck. She never did understand why people used these metal death traps to get around but she said nothing. She had a feeling that a few of the people there didn't too much appreciate her presence in the first place. She held on to the railing and if she were to lose her grip she would simply fly.

Noel put her hands over her eyes as she Will taunted her. She looked over at him. "Will just because you have a title doesn't mean you have to try and live up to it. Honestly I feel that you try too hard if anything" she told him honestly. She looked as Che's group formed and she looked back at her counterpart.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Anderson flew forward, the idyllic silver trail shimmered behind him with a glowing radiance as he flew towarsd the truck. He suddenly landed on the ground with a running start before he came to a stop near the car. He looked up at them and smiled a little. "You rang?" He asked as he plopped himself into the truck. He could see the team had been gathered and things were moving, for the most part smoothly. He looked towards Che and said. "So Che, what's the game plan?" His shoulder was covered by his shirt, but under it was a bandage which covered the strange anatomical anomoly that seemed to be infecting Anderson, he didn't feel strange and physically he appeared to be just fine it was just that wound that hadn't ceased to heal ever sense his fight with Solise back in New York, it was a strange wound, one that didn't hurt but i was something he wanted to examine a little bit before he started asking people about it. Besides what would he say?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:07 pm
Erin had been about to run off to look for her sister, when she felt something made of paper constrict around her body. Her eyes went wide with surprise. "W-What!?" she said aloud before looking over her shoulder to find Che manipulating paper to bring her over to the truck the group was going to be using. The paper finally released her once she was plopped down into a seat in the back of the truck right next to Aeon. She would have protested Che's actions, but she was a little bit too caught off guard at the moment. It didn't really help that she was also really concerned about her sister. 'Elle, wherever you are, please be okay! I know you're mad at me but please...' she thought to herself. Erin looked down at her hands folded in her lap. Her hands, face, and shirt were still stained with the cat blood, but right now, she was too worried about Elle to notice.

Kate let Che basically lift her into a seat next to Cecilia at the front of the truck. She didn't really care where she ended up sitting anyway. Besides, it was also a pointless venture to protest against Che at this point. Kate sighed as Cecilia put her foot on the gas and started driving, finally. She wasn't necessarily pleased by how many people had decided to 'tag along' with Che, but there wasn't really much she could do or say about it as their journey had already started.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm
"Wow, I feel almost like a mexican here....anyway Andy my nephew, this is the plan. And hello Victoria. But the plan is this. We try not to use our powers unless we have to and I pray that we don't have to. More than likely they have sensers about." Che elaborated to Anderson as briefly as he could. Looking back at Roulin who was dwindling in the distance, he waved at him, snickering lightly to himself. His son returned his simper, then vanished, reappearing beside Kate in the truck. "Good. I really didn't want to leave the kid...anyway, that is it. Moli's on sniping duty, I'm on defense, Kate's our evasive phaser...ephasive if you will and Blue McBerry is our lovely driver. It's kind of ragtag, but we won't be killed."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm
Cecilia glanced briefly at Roulin as he teleported himself into the truck next to Kate. Now that everyone was inside and ready, Cecilia began to drive once again, pushing down on the gas pedal and increasing the speed of the vehicle. As she listened to Che's plan, her teal eyes gazed into the rearview mirror at Erin. The Cosmic Owl didn't need to be an Empath or a Telepath to see that Erin was worried for her sister. The Sapphire female smiled reassuringly at the Artistic Owl. "Elle will be all right. She's a strong girl. You'll see her again." Cecilia wanted to add that Elle would also forgive her, but she was afraid that it might pose a few questions. Her lips twitched in amusement as Che described their team as ragtag. "I don't know about you, but I feel like the freaking A-Team right now," she said in a tone of amusement. It didn't seem to bother her that Che had yet to call her by her name and had instead decided to give her nicknames pertaining to her skin color.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:26 am
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════
Kojiro nodded,"We have to be careful....she uses shock waves to obliterate her opponents...whatever terrain was here....is probably demolished..." He advised as they headed into the smoke. Kojiro coughed as well as they headed into the crossfire, he stopped and lost his footing slightly due to the magnitude of the shockwave."That is Raven for sure, I will tell her you are here to help-" Kojiro felt as time had slowed down, he was unable to say anything, no warning, unable to act, just his eyes were quick enough to watch Serena fall to the ground, she had been struck, as this became apparent, time began to return to normal, but in that same split second, his hands were already in a defensive position, in the blink of an eye, Ice erupted into a violent frenzy as it surged around them, creating a dome like shield, similar to Benkei's, however it was jagged and riddled with spikes. Stone metal and other debris slammed into it, beginning to crack and wear away at the defense. Finnaly when the falling debris came to a halt, the shield shattered and fell to the ground. Kojiro knelt down next to Serena, he turned pale as he saw the blood seeping from her wound, moments before she seemed unstoppable. Without speaking he began to tear some cloth from his shirt as he made a bandage, it would last only for the moment as he fumbled with the knot, He was terrible with first aid, he would have to attend to it when this assault ended, he lightly shook her, hoping to get some sort of repose, "Serena?..say something..." he spoke quietly, Kojiro looked up at Lorna with pleading eyes,"....What do we do? She isn't responding..." he said with a shaken voice.

═══════╝

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 am
Out of the corner of her eye, Lorna caught a glimpse of Serena being struck upon the head by a large slab of concrete. The Polaris Owl ignored the debris that was falling as Kojiro had erected an icy shield to stop it. Instead, she knelt down next to Serena and examined her wound and checked her pulse and the rhythm of her heartbeat to make sure that it wasn't faltering. Finally, Lorna looked up at Kojiro. "She's still alive. But she does need medical attention. I have a first aid kit up in my hotel room." The metallic disc, which she had been using to fly extended and allowed Lorna to lay the unconscious Serena upon it. "I'll be sure to get her to safety. After she is tended to, then I will come back and aide you," she promised the Frozen Owl. With those words, Lorna flew into the air upon her disc and began to head back to the hotel, taking what could be seen as the safest route.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:27 am
Anderson laughed a little. he leaned back in his seat feeling his blonde hair fall gently into his eyes. He looked towards Che, holding his finger up like a gun he said. "Don't worry things will go smoothly. They always seem to in the end." He said as he looked towards the sky. He listened to the others talk the way each one of them had a specific job was well thought out. Anderson just hoped that things really would go as smoothly as he hoped they would. He wondered how exactly this would go out. He smiled and shook his head lightly, erasing that heinous thought from his thoughts.

As Lucien slowly emerged from the final smoldering remains of the building he was leading three more people from the wreckage, they were just workers, one was a janitor, another was a simple accountant and the third was a woman visiting her husband at work. He coughed a little, his clothes were black with char as was his skin. He watched as the people saw that they were safe and ran towards the ambulances, he smiled as they one by one found the person they were all looking for. He looked at himself, sighing a little he smiled. "How undignified." He said softly. He looked towards the building, looks like again their base went up in flames. He would change later but for now he needed to gather his team. He pulled out his phone, which had miraculously not been damaged by the fire. He dialed a few numbers, sending text messages to the people who would be accompaning him to the other rebel base, telling them to meet him near the rescue teams. He looked towards the emergency suppliers, it seemed these days military action was always called in for when there was any sort of commotion. Looking towards a large military classed hummer like truck he smiled. Walking over to it he looked into the driver seat, the driver looking towards him.
"What do you want civilian?"
"I'm going to need to borrow your truck for a bit." Lucien's eyes immediately morphed and became a seductive purple color, meaning his powers were activating a little. He smiled as the soldier stopped moving for a moment and then nodded.
"Sir, yes sir." he said as he exitted the vehicle.
"Thanks. I love civility." He smiled as he looked at his clothes. "This won't do." He activated his shapeshifting powers, the clothes on his body began to change, he now wore a long dark brown trench coat, underneath was a black set of stealth like armor which fit snuggly against his chest. On his pants he wore similar dark brown pants and black boots. On his eyes were a pair of reflective sunglasses. He smiled and looked at his phone, looks like the messages had been sent successfully he'd only have to wait a few moments most likely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am
Amara had waited for Lucien to rescue the remaining people. She said nothing as she gathered her thoughts. She saw the other team gather and leave. She didn't know why her powers had just up and stopped. Amara you're weak...the only reason you were ever as strong as you were was because I was in control a voice rang in her head. She shook it off as she saw Lucien return and happen to get a vehicle. She walked near it and smiled. "Pretty nice Lucien" she told him. She hoped into the passenger side as she continued to think.

Elle could feel her sister crying out to her but in Elle's mind Erin was dead to her. She didn't reply and when she would hear from Elle, it wouldn't be good on her behalf. She observed the the truck and lept into the back of the truck as she touched it understanding it, she said nothing but was ready to help the team.

Jeannie looked around, she was really impressed by Lucien. She would have to show her appreciation later. She said nothing as she followed Elle and sat in the backseat as she awaited to take off. She could feel Elles hatred for her sister, sort of like her hatred for Amara except it was stemmed from the feeling of betrayal.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 am
After Bailey had set Morgan down safely, her cellphone began to vibrate. She reached into the breast pocket of her button up blouse and checked the message that she had received before deleting it so that it wouldn't clog up her inbox and placed it back into her pocket. "Um...Lucien needs us to go now," Bailey said looking towards Luca. Of course there was one problem. What would they do with Morgan? Bailey ran her fingers through her curly dark hair in frustration. She did not want to be a baby-sitter for someone who seemed to have trouble following them around all the time. "Question is, what do we do with her?" she asked pointing to Morgan. Should they bring her along? If they did, it would make it a lot easier to keep an eye on her and make sure that she stayed out of trouble. She looked at the Chain-Gun Owl in order to see if he had any suggestions.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games