Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:44 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light
Male 227 (Looks 15) | Mastery Status: Master
Ling Tosite Sigure- Metamorphose

Ruen smiled darkly but tried to contain himself at Atlas' little fit. "I... may have... to step out.... for a bit..."
His dark grin turned to a malevolent frown. The one thing he didn't like about himself was his anger. It could get bad, had he let himself off his leash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:01 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
fox137

((Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry about the wait, too much happening. Everyone excited for Halloween? ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha nodded then watched Ruen take out a Anokian book. She smiled some.
"Heh, Misty and I are quite old, so we have a bounty on our heads from the old world, maybe port royal."

Sophia was still very much asleep on a bed, however her breathing wasn't doing too well as it stopped several times.

Sasha's ears twitched, she sighed and walked over to Sophia and put a tiny breathing tube under her nose to make her breathe thru her nose.
"I just hope X doesn't come back in here immediately. Sophia and X were friends as nobodies, but Sophia's heart was restored. X might freak out."

She turned on a oxygen tank hooking Sophia up to it. She then looked at Ruen.
"Atlas, Sophia, and Rose were at the land of departure, the land that masters of about 50 or so years ago were using to train their masters other than coming to the academy. "

Then Atlas woke up.....she watched Ruen walk out. She softly sighed and looked at Atlas. She leaned over a computer and started to mess about with room details
"there, you have a room, Atlas. Can you find it?" she said turning to him before sitting down

"I though you just said you didn't know how to do that, Sasha"

"more tapping into the school's data frame for a second. Atlas has a room now. I need to sit down and rest a little bit. I feel weak."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas got up out of the bed looking at them all yawning loudly stretching out all over and then started walking out of the room passing the boy in the hall he stopped for a moment and turned his head to the side looking at him his darkness going a little wild around him. he did that only for a moment before he left walking to find this room
[exit]
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kalenakeeper
Revi-sama
Hector the True
Flippy flusters Flaky
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:59 pm
OOC: Yup, somewhat. Though, I don't think I'm going to trick or treat, too old sweatdrop
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi watched as Atlas and Ruen left, folding her arms, "Hmm.." she then looked at Sasha, Rose, and Lana, "You know, I'm glad these guys are on our side...but sometimes I wonder why they get like that." she said. She couldn't help but feel that way towards people that easily turn dark.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He walked back into the room, looking behind him. "Something about that kid..." Ruen looked to Sasha and Shinochi. "S-sorry about that..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:25 pm
OOC: Yup, somewhat. Though, I don't think I'm going to trick or treat, too old sweatdrop
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi looked at Ruen who re-entered, her ears twitch, "It's fine, though I'm glad you didn't start a fight," she then pointed at Sasha, "Sasha really hates it when people fight in here, just as much as she hates guns." she said with a grin. "Jokes aside though...I can't help but wonder about you as well," her ears twitched twice, "You seem...more than you look, if you know what I mean."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

"Hmm?" He tilted his head. "I'm not really sure what you mean..."
Ruen had been confused by Shinochi's interesting remark.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:34 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi focused on Ruen, squinting her eyes at him with her ears moving as they pointed at him. Eventually, she stopped, folding her arms and puffing out her cheeks, "Damn it, I just can't get it. I know there's something about you that's more than meets the eye." She seemed annoyed at this since she'd usually be able to figure out a person, however, she was unable to for Ruen for some reason.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He laughed. It was more of a mix between a fake laugh and a real one. "It depends on who you are. There is a great mystery that surrounds me, yes. Unfortunately, it is hard to find out, unless you know what to say."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at the cat girl as she spoke, and then looked down, "S-Sorry...th-this is all new to me s-so...a lot's going through my mind..." she said feeling a bit down. She then watched as the scary-looking man eventually left for his own private room, as it seemed everyone else's speaking may have disturbed him from his slumber...she felt a bit sorry.

She continued to watch as the nurse went to help one of the patients, and then looked at the cat girl and the light-brown haired fellow. She watched as the cat girl had tried to guess...something about the fellow, "A-Are you trying to guess his age...? I-I know what it is...since I'm a dullahan, I can guess a person's age...or, well, guess as close to their age as possible...I-I'm still...mastering this ability though..."

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:12 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama

((Out Of Cupcakes: I completely understand. Its harder to dress up if your a adult down in my area. Im dressed up but might stay home all day))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Sasha rubbed her head then nodded for Lana to continue
"many of us meet that description, Shinochi. I just prefer to be a open book some times, less to hide. " she sighed closing her eyes as she leaned back in her chair.

She was trying to decide if she should sleep any.
"yeah....I don't like fighting in here."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:42 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

Ruen noticed Lana and rubbed his chin. "You seem familiar.... I met a Dullahan about forty-nine years ago and, I have to say.... you look similar to her..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:14 am
OOC:
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image

Shinochi looked at the dullahan, who said she knows about Ruen's age. It wasn't exactly what she wanted to know about Ruen, but she was curious now to see if she could guess his age. She nodded at the dullahan in which Sasha also agreed, "All right then, lets see what you can do." she said, actually a bit amused.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana nodded at Shinochi and Sasha as they gave her permission to continue. She then looked at Ruen, whom said that she had looked familiar, "Ahaha...y-yeah, I get that a lot..." she said, looking away a bit embarrassed. She didn't want to say that maybe it had been a relative that Ruen had met, since dullahans closely resembled their relatives. She then nodded, "A-All right, if you'll...e-excuse me." she said before holding up her finger and putting it on Ruen's forehead. She closed her eyes and stayed silent.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:14 am
User Image
Ruen / Carter Light

He didn't flinch when she put her finger to his forehead. He simply smirked and closed his eyes, snapping his fingers. "Claire! That was it!"
Unbeknownst, his sentence was used as a distraction to confuse the Dullahan a bit so she would have more trouble finding his age. He did not, in fact, remember the name of the Dullahan he had met many years ago. It was but a ploy of confusion. He looked to the Dullahan, who seemed to be struggling. "May I offer some advice? Sometimes, asking is all the magic you need."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games