Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:01 am
shadowabyss1301
Erkowan

So close, yet so far away from that water stone xD Was gonna use it on a pokemon Hisaki was gonna catch after this event and then use the stone asap to get one of my favorite pokemon xD

But i'll tip my bonnet to someone who beat me XD

LOL, yah I was worried I wouldn't get it. But if you want, you might be able to suck up to Faye and get her to trade it to you....Maaabbbyyyeee.... razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:26 am
Sekaino

You got a 12, which means Holly struck a blue balloon, earning her a tier 1 Blue prize.

Unfortunately, Prize 1 Blue (The Magickarp Plushie) has already been won/claimed. You'll have to generate a number from 1-30 again until you generate a number of a prize that hasn't been won yet. The prizes are pretty much given out at random, unless you want to keep trying for the plush you want.

In that case, you'd have to keep rolling until you generate a 1, 2, or 3 for a jumpluff Plushie. :3  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:29 am
Erkowan
shadowabyss1301
Erkowan

So close, yet so far away from that water stone xD Was gonna use it on a pokemon Hisaki was gonna catch after this event and then use the stone asap to get one of my favorite pokemon xD

But i'll tip my bonnet to someone who beat me XD

LOL, yah I was worried I wouldn't get it. But if you want, you might be able to suck up to Faye and get her to trade it to you....Maaabbbyyyeee.... razz

All hisaki has to offer is rare candy's and a left over item, all of which hes not using and he wont give up XD like 90% of my characters refuse to beg for something. Unless its tojuro, in which case hes begging the people around him to not kill him via slight exposure of skin xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:48 am
Hitsukei
Sekaino

You got a 12, which means Holly struck a blue balloon, earning her a tier 1 Blue prize.

Unfortunately, Prize 1 Blue (The Magickarp Plushie) has already been won/claimed. You'll have to generate a number from 1-30 again until you generate a number of a prize that hasn't been won yet. The prizes are pretty much given out at random, unless you want to keep trying for the plush you want.

In that case, you'd have to keep rolling until you generate a 1, 2, or 3 for a jumpluff Plushie. :3

Whoops, thank goodness I saw this before I posted.
Thanks and I'll get right on that ^^  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:56 am
Sekaino
Hitsukei
Sekaino

Whoops, thank goodness I saw this before I posted.
Thanks and I'll get right on that ^^

No problem. Glad I could catch it for you ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:00 pm
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
Ichiro // Rolling for any prize available. Attempt: 16

You got one! (figured I'd help since you're on your phone XD)

Thank you for the help. ^^ Unfortunely Silvano claimed that prize before Ichiro could.

I can't belive Ichiro missed the board like 5 times. xD  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:07 pm
Hitsukei
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
Ichiro // Rolling for any prize available. Attempt: 16

You got one! (figured I'd help since you're on your phone XD)

Thank you for the help. ^^ Unfortunely Silvano claimed that prize before Ichiro could.

I can't belive Ichiro missed the board like 5 times. xD

>3>
I don't think anyone would criticize you if you edited Silvano's thing to where he didn't because he's too cool or something XDD
I'll go edit my Phoebe post, I didn't see Sil's post at all
EDIT
Go read my last two PMs btw XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm
Holly Rolling with the---wait...
HUH?? I got it?!  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:14 pm
Sekaino
HUH?? I got it?!

guessing you wanted magikarp? xD hisaki won that after he lost the watergem XD chances are hes gonna give it away xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:31 pm
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
HUH?? I got it?!

guessing you wanted magikarp? xD hisaki won that after he lost the watergem XD chances are hes gonna give it away xD

Actually she wanted the Jumpluff but she'll happily take it if he does notwant it wink  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:35 pm
Sekaino
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
HUH?? I got it?!

Actually she wanted the Jumpluff but she'll happily take it if he does notwant it wink

XD i just know i saw magikarp and it taken and was like "welp... I feel like a A-hole now xD" i aimed for a waterstone for a future pokemon Hisaki gonna capture that needs it to evolve, probably one of my top 3 fav pokemon of the water types xD. Failed so i went for magikarp since i thought no one wanted it XD and hisaki actually loves magikarp XD Find it to be a funny pokemon splashing/hopping about XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:41 pm
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
HUH?? I got it?!

XD i just know i saw magikarp and it taken and was like "welp... I feel like a A-hole now xD" i aimed for a waterstone for a future pokemon Hisaki gonna capture that needs it to evolve, probably one of my top 3 fav pokemon of the water types xD. Failed so i went for magikarp since i thought no one wanted it XD and hisaki actually loves magikarp XD Find it to be a funny pokemon splashing/hopping about XD

Holly loves all pokemon in general and will stop at nothing until she has them all in a pretty, pink bow! :3  

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:51 pm
Sekaino
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
shadowabyss1301
Sekaino
HUH?? I got it?!

Holly loves all pokemon in general and will stop at nothing until she has them all in a pretty, pink bow! :3

,,,I feel bad for the male pokemon then xD
Hisaki gonna be a pure water trainer o3o so if he ends up catching a eevee... Just know as soon as he gets his hands on a water stone... It won't be a normal type for long xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:08 pm
Oh man I missed so much TT^TT  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:01 pm
Erkowan

If faye really wanted to crush Hisaki with victory, try fishing or surfing XD If she waved the stone in front of him he'd be a good sport but if she ended up getting that gold fish, would of hurt his pride being a person living at sea xD other wise he doesn't mind winning or losing xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games