Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
He looked at Odayaka and smiled at her kneeling to her level and rubbed her head."Long time no see Huh?"Instead of his usual goofy expressions he seemed more calmer then he was before. Plus his hair grew out more to the point it was unkept and stuck out everywhere."I missed you guys though I had to get new clothes after...."He paused remembering the events of last time and his expression went blank. User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

(Posting off cell)

Liya nodded
"Yeah. I agree, but I've had worse. She treats those close to her well but I'm not sure about others. It's only me she's been angry with for no reason. I think she's angry cuz of what I did and she can't let go"

Kalena watched Wakai
"She knows too, interesting" she mumbles

She watches Ene and her confusion between the blue haired twins and a tear fell. Her own personal memories flooded her mind.

She looked off and sighed.
"I wonder where the two came from. I don't want to run into another like X."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:05 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Erin broke out of her hug, she let go of Nami, "S-Sorry...about that." she looked down, her expression grew sad, "It seems...even their memories have been altered." She looked back up at Nami with a smile, "I...guess you can say that's how I welcome people to our home." she said as an excuse.
Shinochi folded her arms with a pout, "How come I didn't get a welcome hug when I came back?" she said, her ears go down.
Wakai looked at Shinochi, laughing a little. She opened her arms towards her, "Come then, get your hug."
Shinochi smiled big, her ears twitched a few times before she charged at Wakai, hugging her when she got to her. She clung to Wakai, rubbing her head in her chest, "Wakaiiii~! Snuggly~!" she said, her ears twitch furiously.
While Shinochi was hugging her, she began to carry her inside while hugging her. She looked towards Erin, Nami, and the others, "Let's...erm, head inside shall we?" she said before she continued to head back into the manor.

Red folded her arms with a grin, "Grudges are easy to keep after all." she said before laughing a little. She put her hands on her hips, "Though, if you think about it, you should be glad she hasn't killed you yet...uh, no offense." she said, rubbing the back of her head.

Odayaka looked down, nodding as her ears went down when Denver rubbed her head. Her expression grew saddened, "I...was told you left because of what happened...I'm sorry, if I was stronger, I wouldn't have...got hurt so easily." she said, fiddling with her hoodie a little.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:20 pm
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene was a bit dazed. Erin picked her up and sat her on his right shoulder."At least you're safe, Annalea."
Ene snapped back to reality. She was a bit scared but confused, as well. "P-please put me down..."
"Huh?" Erin stopped walking.
Nami frowned and helped Ene off of his shoulder. "Geez, Erin. Couldn't you tell there was something off?"
"What do ya mean?"
Nami made sure Ene was standing before she looked at Erin. "She looks like Annalea and talks like her. Hell, even the personality seems there..." Nami paused. "I don't think she knows who we are..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:23 am
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Denver looked at her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "No it wasn't your fault Odayaka if I had been strong enough to control my magic you wouldn't have been injured. Magic is a dangerous and fickle thing it feeds upon the emotions of the caster. I created this monster I was weak Denver was weak what I used to be died on that battlefield... But when the new me took control I now understand Denver was only a false persona Denver was created to hide the truth from a frightened child who accidentally killed his parents. This... Phoenix was me my other half that fought for control but when that lightning struck me I was reborn once I came to my senses. My name for the new me is Asch but you can still call me Denver if you wish but know this the Denver you all knew is gone but he was reborn as a Phoenix is reborn from its ash's. And I promise you I will not fail you all for I am the Phoenix now and I will make up for my failure to protecting you all."He hugs her close to him as he closes his eyes."I know it doesn't make sense now... But in time maybe I will be able to figure it out myself there is much I still don't understand about this power until then I will use it wisely." User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"she's tried actually, but each time, someone from her family stops her. Most of the time, her sons, or grandson. I think I may have fallen in love with one of her sons, but he'll grow old and I will always be like this. He's the first person to literally take me out of the organization clutches. I was drowning one time and he dove in after me. My handler was watching, expecting to see me kill someone underwater, drowning. My memories of that day are foggy, he's the first one who ever offered me food. "

Liya leaned her head on a hand and sighed.
"I haven't seen any of them, cept Eric, since I was adopted. Heh, I bet Kalena would be going red because I remember all this. It always made her angry." she gave a weak smile, then she started to laugh.

Kalena looked at Wakai as she passed by her.
"so its true, time was altered" she mumbled to Wakai.

She followed them in and then heard Liya talking, she gave a cold glare but then sighed and leaned against a wall.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:57 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka was surprised by Denver hugging her, but she didn't really mind. Though she was a little embarrassed. She nodded when he spoke, then looked up at him, "Well, this time, make sure you discuss things with your friends before you run off again." she puffed up her cheeks, "You really worried your team, especially Lana."
Wakai's eyes widened a little when Kalena mumbled to her, but she didn't respond...not yet. It's a good thing Shinochi was occupied with hugging her, otherwise she would've overheard. Once she and the others were inside, she looked towards Nami and Erin, "Well, Nami, Erin, make yourselves at home." she said as she patted Shinochi's head.
Shinochi continued to cling to Wakai, enjoying the soft sensation that is her chest.
Wakai laughed nervously about Shinochi affectionately hugging her, then looked towards Kalena, "A-Anyway, Ms. Kalena? I suppose you know something about what's going on?" she suddenly asked her, hoping she knew an explanation for what had happened in the earlier events.

Red folded her arms with one of her eyebrows raised, "Wow...that's some story." she had no words for such a story. She turned her head to see that everyone else was coming back, and noticed the two new faces, "Hey guys, look, newer newbies." she said to Liya and Carter.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene put a balled fist up to her chin. She was confused and it was making her head spin. She looked at Erin and Nami before running out of the room.
Erin put a hand out to try and stop her but Nami set a hand to his shoulder. "Wait, Annalea."
Nami frowned and looked at Erin. "She's not our Annalea, you idiot. Congratulations, you've scared a poor, innocent child."
"Dammit..." Erin shook his head. "I swear, that's Annalea, though..."
Carter frowned.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:49 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

Kalena looked to Wakai and gave a slight nod. She noticed Shinochi was hugging Wakai, so she really couldn't speak what was going on. She wasn't sure if Wakai was used to telepathy, to be able to hear her voice in her mind and communicate that way, but it was worth a shot.

"Time was altered, people were taken out and apparently those Nami and Erin were able to get back but their memories....might...have been altered....or not. Its hard to tell." she said quietly to Wakai in her mind.

Her eyes were locked on Wakai, that was strange.

Liya took notice of Red's statement of new people
She looked up over the couch and saw two blue haired twins, then Ene running off, then the guy calling out for Ene by a different name and then talking amongst themselves.

"I don't like it when people scare or hurt my friends." she said to them.
"Unless your looking for a bad time."

As she said that, two kunai appeared, one of fire, one of lightning, they appeared in her hands, but hiding from the twins.
"So please don't do that again. This is a safe place and I don't want anyone hurt."

((OOC: sorry for the late reply, I put up Christmas stuff and cleaning and mom took it all down attacking my sis cuz I went to bed from being sleepy from my meds. Ugh its gonna be one of THOSE days))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:48 pm
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was a little surprised when she heard Kalena speak into her mind, but she listened to what she had to say. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows. She nodded as she understood Kalena.
Shinochi suddenly let go of Wakai, "Satisfied!" she said before walking over to a couch and sitting on it with her legs crossed. She looked towards Liya, who seemed to tell Erin and Nami to be careful of their actions. She chuckled a little, "She does have a point," she looked at Erin, "Well, so far, you've been a little suspicious." She raised an eyebrow at him, "You seem to be quite attached to little Ene...you're not into little girls are you?"

Red rubbed the back of her head when Liya approached the twins, laughing a little. When it seemed nobody was finally paying attention to her, she took a few steps back as quietly as possible.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:07 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene hid in the stairwell.
Erin frowned. "Forgive me for lookin' after my sickly, lil sister."
Nami fake coughed. "*cough cough* Sis con! *cough*"
Erin pointed at her. He wasn't all too pleased. "Shut it!"
Nami shrugged her shoulders and pretended she hadn't done a thing. "Well, she isn't our little sister, so..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:24 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked down, poking her index fingers together, "W-Well...would you two be surprised if I said...that she really is your little sis?" she said before looking towards Kalena.
Shinochi raised an eyebrow at Wakai, "Whaaaat? If I remember correctly, Tsu only had 1 kid, and that's Ene." Shinochi said, as if correcting Wakai.
Before speaking again, Wakai sighed, "Let's just say...there's a lot of explaining to do..." she said before looking back at Erin and Nami. "But, lets get one thing straight before I explain the rest...Erin, Nami...you two...are supposed to be dead."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

((OOC: This was approved or no? Wow. Wasn't gonna do that lol))

Kalena looked at Wakai nervously as she started to talk, especially about what she wasn't exactly sure on what would happen. Time anomalies were hard to deal with.

Liya rolled her eyes. Something fishy was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:33 am
┇ Ene Light┇

The twins looked at each other before looking at Wakai. "I'm goin' to call bull..." Nami said.
Erin frowned. He put a hand to his chin and was thinking. Nami looked at Erin. "Hun, don't think too hard..."
Erin glared at her for a moment. "Yer funny." He looked at Wakai. "Okay... Say we were dead, as you proclaimed we're supposed to be....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:21 pm
[ooc: Oh, should I have asked if this was okay? I just thought this was something Wakai would do. Remember, she's not really on the smart side, so she doesn't have any thoughts that telling Erin and Nami about the time before they died would possibly have consequences. sweatdrop ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked up at Erin, then back down, "When...you two...and some others died, people seem to just...forget that you ever existed. It's like you two just...stopped existing...what's worse, is that even your memories seemed to have been altered after coming back..." she said before she began to tear up a little. "I...I don't know why I'm the only one that remembers...everything before..." she wiped her eyes to prevent tears from falling.
Shinochi leaned back into the couch with folded arms, her ears twitch. "You know, that's a pretty unbelievable story Wakai. Normally, a person would call you a psycho, send you to a insane asylum, and then you'd be stuck in some white room with nothing to do but stare at the ceiling or one of the walls." Shinochi said before chuckling a little. She then sighed, "But, then again...I've heard crazier stories." she looked towards Erin and Nami, "And now that I look at these two closely...they kinda look like they could be Ene's siblings, I mean, look at their hair." she said, pointing to their hair individually.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games