Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Riot Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:18 pm
I like them a lot. It kept me entertained for awhile. I don't play it much anymore though...but I'm making an RP for it? Do you think you'd be interested?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:20 pm
I am not sure . . . Like I said, I like the game only so much. I do not think I would do well in that sort of a game. Although I was considering trying to make a second RP based on the Resident evil games . . . I doubt that would come out well enough though. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:23 pm
Resident Evil is scary... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:27 pm
Hence the fun... I only was scared with the RE series twice. The first one scared me because we had no memory card, and would always die from the giant snake . . . and the second time was in the third game. Throughout the series no monsters would follow you through doors. Well, in this one I was not expecting the main villian/creature 'Nemesis' to come crashing into the police station through a window . . . he did and I began to chant: "F#ck!!! F#ck!!! F#ck!!! F#ck!!! F#ck!!!" as I ran for my life into the next room. Thinking I was safe I tried to catch my breath.

Mistake. This guy not only can go from room to room to follow you, but he carries a a ROCKET LAUNCHER!!! I was just calming myself when the music changed and BOOM! I went flying. Needless to say, I needed a bathroom break when I got away for real. xp  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Riot Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:28 pm
Hmmm, that sucks. See, I'm trying to get a bunch of people to join before I go crazy and spend all weekend working on this (I made a web forum based only on this RP). I've spent a good deal of time and thougth on it already, which'll provide an example.
What I really wanted to ask you was if I could make a thread on the RPR that was OCC, so I could kind of talk about the RP I'm making and how it would all work. So I could get some dedicated RPers to join so my RP would last.
Am I making any sense? @.@
I tried to make an RE-based RP before with my friend, turns out that only one other person joined, so it became boring. I tried it here, but I was busy and stuff so I let it die.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:30 pm
Whoa! I barely understood what I just typed gonk  

Riot Addict

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:31 pm
Well, I have no problem using the Advertisement sticky for that. I created it for the promotion/explanation of a rp without having to do so on the rp itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:34 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Well, I have no problem using the Advertisement sticky for that. I created it for the promotion/explanation of a rp without having to do so on the rp itself.

ohh ok smile
So what are you going to do? Are you gonna put it in the first post, or do I have to make a post and explain my RP there?  

Riot Addict

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:38 pm
*Is lost in all the long posts.* You guyz seriously have Shortiapostiumphobia  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:38 pm
The explanation is already there, and assuming the other mods/captains are alright with it, that is where you do it. No need to make a first post, because I already have. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:40 pm
Nuh-uhhhhh . . .!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:46 pm
I really don't believe that my posts are that long are they? I mean usually I don't give really long explanations of things or flood people with a tidal wave of questions in one post, my posts are usually straight to the point. This is one of the few times I've ever made a long post, unless it was in a RP of course, but does that really count?  

Riot Addict

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:52 pm
O.O That just took me over a minute to read... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:56 pm
She has a point . . . sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Riot Addict

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:59 pm
gonk
Better?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games