Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal This Username11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:04 pm
HI!
sn:steal this username11
birthday:feb.13 1995
eye color:brown
hair color: Amber Red!
ethnicity:caucasian/white
cultures:french, canadian, dutch, indian, pennsylvanian,latvian, and i am an emo,lol.
language:sadly, just english
grandrapids, michigan in kentwood.

very skinny

very big emo/goth, love evil, but love people, i am very nice when you get to know me 4laugh

friends
cake
ice cream
chocolate
junk food.lol.
my hair
eyeliner
my new kitten, maurice
oh, emo guys, they r hott!

dislikes:
people trying to act like me
some girl named leanna kidd
i have a horrible fear of kidnappers, but not death
being alone in my house
not having a good friend by my side emo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:00 am
name: jonathan beavers
gn: Gawd killer
b-day: aug. 16, 1991
eye color: green
hair: blonde in parts, brown in parts (damn hair cant decide what color to be lol)
ethnicity: white/peachy
cultures: german(hate nazis), heavy irish(in the sense i luv potatoes), some english, and possible japanese
language: english, some french

Gawd killer

Sno_Sno_Pandy822

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:35 pm
You can call me razz andy
UN:Sno_Sno_Pandy822
B-Day:8/22
Eye:Brown
Hair:Brown
Language:Japanese English
Fav food: Pho,Udon,Curry, and tons of other stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:53 am
Hi, I'm Michelle. my U.N. is DarK iCeMe. My b-day is 4/27 & i joined on 10/23/07.  

Seraph of Death

Jedimoose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:21 pm
Konnichi wa! They call me Jedimoose 'round these parts.

I joined just the other day, thought this was a pretty nifty idea, and decided to check things out and give it a shot. If I do win, need I say I'll get more items with it? Lol. Still, I know of a few gifts some friends have been dying for... mrgreen Aren't I just lovable?

That out of the way, I spend as much time as possible keeping young (good thing I'm only 19, eh?). I'm a collegiate, aspiring author, and cookie-consumption enthusiast. I like moonlight, long walks on the beach, and the blood of my enemies bathing the deck o' me mighty sailin' vessel! YO -HO, ye salty dogs!

eek Erm... yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 pm
Hello everyone...

Birthday: May 19, 1985
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian/white
Cultures: Japanese, Chinese, Indian,
language: Enlgish as a primary, Japanese and Chinese
location:Right now i live in the college dorms in traverse city, michigan

Martial arts i.e. kung fu, kenpo, kuntaw & ninjutsu
drawing
writing
computer graphics
music
The outdoors
Outdoor games and sports
rain and stormy weather
anything oriental
traveling
fall and spring
Plum blossoms
weapon sparring
anime
yaoi

DISLIKES:
Spiders (big ones)
Ignorance
arrogance
Certain kinds of jocks
football/baseball
being misunderstood
being neglected
being ignored  

masterchin

1shadowwolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:03 pm
hello my name is jamie im 15 yrs old and cool to talk to feel free to message me

music:thrash metal,death metal, scremo, classic rock,
shows,the simpsons
bands,trivium,staticx,korn,slptknot...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:31 pm
Hey~ I'm a 15-year-old Asian girl in my first year of high school. :3 I'm a big fan of anime/manga, and I'm fairly talented at creative things like drawing and writing. I also play the piano and sing (to myself o_o). Err... since I don't have a job yet, right now I'm just maintaining a fansite of mine dedicated to a fandom that I've been since childhood.

As for music, I listen mainly to J-pop, to artists like Ayumi Hamasaki, FictionJunction, and some others.

Personality-wise I'm fairly nice and I try to be reasonable and mature, but I get angry easily if someone blatantly insults me or steals my work (which is why I rarely post my best works online). I'm just really paranoid about copiers and thieves. x3;;

Things I like are anime/manga like I said before, and cats, the Internet, TV, and games. (Nintendo! 8DD~~)

Things I dislike include stuck-up people, flamers, spammers, and people who don't learn their lessons from repeated experiences. I also have a low patience for little kids. For some reason I absolutely cannnot stand them. >_>;

Well, that's an overview of me -- it's nice to meet you all. :3  

Renessie

Ezra Fell

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Yo~. Ezra here, reporting for duty. Or, just for chatting. But still! xD

Birthday: March 10, 1992
Eye color: hazel-green
Hair color: brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian, despite having never been to Caucasia. pirate
Cultures: Russian, Polish
Language: Mostly English, but I'm working on French and Hebrew.

This'll be my second year on Gaia (started on 05, was off for most of '06), and I'm hoping to be a little more active in questing than I have been before. Which is to say, not at all. :B. I lurve my friends, my sports, my school, and all sorts of other things. Specific, I know.

The Chargers pwn all. Period. Antonio Cromartie is my new god. <3

I'm good at essays, which I hate, and chem, which I hate as well. I suck at art and music and photography, and wish that I could be better at them.

Speaking of art: I'm a whore for it. A dirty art harlot. So yeah. :3

And that's it, I 'spose. Well, not it, but enough. For now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:35 am
Hey my name is cory and dis is my story

B-day -aug. 5

Music- i like 2 listen 2 rap, hip hop, and RnB

if win a cash prize i will go crazy with it
cool cool cool cool cool cool  

Dakidgotg12

XxMissiMalevolencexX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:10 am
My name is Melissa, but I prefer the nickname Missi. Yeah, I spell it differently than most would. I'm 14 years of age, turning 15 in May. =] I have dyed black hair (I'm dying it back to my natural colour soon) and bright green eyes. I live in Wisconsin, USA; not exactly the best state but quite beautiful when it comes to going upnorth camping. I love nature and all that it has to offer, which includes its wildlife. I may look like a rougher (IRL) and am quite often called goth, emo, punk, and a heartless b***h. I'm actually a nice, kind person. But if you get on my bad side then yeah, I can be heartless.

I love horses and I go horseback riding many times a year. I work on a ranch during the summers when school is out. My lifelong dream has been to own my own horse ranch and raise many breeding pairs of horses. When I head to college I hope to study Equine Biology (Horse Biology for you who are unfamiliar with the word 'equine').

I like all kinds of music, so you CANNOT stereotype me. But do not dare call me a poser. That's when the heartless b***h comes out. =P My favourite types of music would be screamo and heavy metal, though I actually do like country and a small bit of rap. I am a writer and am currently writing about three or four books at once. I have finished two so far, but am re-writing them due to their crappiness. Poetry is something I try to work on every day. Not all of my poems rhyme, but poems don't have to.

I currently own three cats and two dogs. The cats are a tuxedo cat named Socks; a tabby cat named Boo Boo; and a Ragdoll cat named Tabbitha. My younger dog is a Chinese Shar-Pei, and the older one is a Chinese Shar-Pei mixed with a black lab. The older is around eight years old and the younger around six.

Well... I think that's enough about me 'cause I'm not really gonna brag or write a life story. =P  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:45 am
Nihao!
RLname: Mari
UN: over my avi, dingus! call me Presea in honor of my obsession with Clamp!
location: my kitchen, chasing twin 4 year old boys, central Florida

obsessions: just check my profile, i don't have time or energy to type it all in here!

why am I here? More guilds means less time on the forums and more Gaia gold for my avi! I love some of the posts here. You guys are very cool!  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Panique Avec Moi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Allo, I am Anna. I'm currently 15, and in my sophomore year at my highschool. I live in New Jersey and I don't really like it to much . . . I've been on gaia for over 3 years now and I love the place. I was hacked last year on thanksgiving, and the account was stolen from me. I then came back to this one and worked it back up. If I win, I'll try to pay people back. I'd probably only spend a small portion on myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:48 pm
Hi, I signed up for Gaia a few weeks ago but officially started playing today sweatdrop

Well, anyway my name is Celina and I'm 15, I'm a little crazy and random at times as you can tell by my username.(I'm literate don't worry)

Most of the time I'm on the computer chatting with friends or doing DDR or just drawing what ever pops up into my head.

I was hoping to give my luck a shot and try out this Guild(I've been eyeing a coco kitty since I started xd )

I hope to have fun here and maybe win so I'll see you around. =)

~Celina  

-Creative Physco-

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:11 pm
Hey my name's Lucy. I've been on gaia for a bit. I'm not telling my age but if you want to chat I"m up for talking about anything. I'm in college for my bachelor's degree in Digital movie production. I live in florida, urm I met my current boyfriend on this site and we live together. I don't know what else to say. Later  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff