Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:47 am
It was fun. 3nodding

Onoj: Shush! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:57 am
Underage-drinking-? What manner of speaking have you? I know nothing of the sort...nothing I say. stare nothing. Not even anything about being at Elly's house while her parents were gon for a few weeks...and finding the liquor cabinet. Nothing I say.  

Zach McClure

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:06 am
Lol. You guys are all terrible!

No underage drinking for me, in fact no drinking at all for me. I accidentally tried a beer once (thanks Dad rolleyes ) and it tasted terrible. So for that reason and along with...6 of my friends being killed due to drinking I will never ever drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:07 am
Zach McClure
Underage-drinking-? What manner of speaking have you? I know nothing of the sort...nothing I say. stare nothing. Not even anything about being at Elly's house while her parents were gon for a few weeks...and finding the liquor cabinet. Nothing I say.

wink Of course! xd I as well know nothing of this "underage drinking," such as the bliss that is rum and coke or a good pina colada, or the old trick of filling a water bottle with vodka. ninja

EDIT: Oh man, I'm sorry Onoj... I feel terrible now... sad  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:19 am
Ahh yes, and then there's always the great trick of taking a coke lable and putting it over a beer bottle and making everyone outside of your car think that you're just drinking out of a glass coke can. (Actually no, I've never done this, but I have friends who did.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:24 am
Zach McClure
Ahh yes, and then there's always the great trick of taking a coke lable and putting it over a beer bottle and making everyone outside of your car think that you're just drinking out of a glass coke can. (Actually no, I've never done this, but I have friends who did.)

surprised *takes notes*

Plus, there's always putting rum in a bottle of coke. Same color and everything. 3nodding Simple, yet effective.  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:24 am
I can't stand the taste of any alcohol that I have tried.

I accidently drank from my dad's beer can once rather than grabbing my pop can >_< Disgusting.

My mom has this habit, that whenever she orders an alcoholic drink, she'll ask my brother and I if we'd like to try it. I drank a bit of a shot of something when I was eight years old due to that o.o It wasn't that bad, because it tasted like butterscotch. Whenever she asks now I'm just like "err...no" because normally she gets a gin and tonic and it tastes disgusting in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:26 am
Pina Coladas are yummy. 3nodding [/corruption] sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:35 am
Onoj

No underage drinking for me, in fact no drinking at all for me. I accidentally tried a beer once (thanks Dad rolleyes ) and it tasted terrible. So for that reason and along with...6 of my friends being killed due to drinking I will never ever drink.

ah, sorry man. That's terrible.

I don't like the taste of beer, only cider, and vodka stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:38 am
thaxul
Onoj

ah, sorry man. That's terrible.

I don't like the taste of beer, only cider, and vodka stuff.

I'm sorry, too. sad

I only like certain beers. My faves are wine, rum( heart ), and vodka. 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:44 am
I drink the odd lager from time to time, and cider, but that's about it... I've never really been drunk before. (And I'm keeping it that way).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:45 am
beer= nasty. I can't stand the taste. My personal favorites are marguritas, Mexican coffee, Baileys, Kaluah, and well, just about anything sweet.

As always, though, I drink because I like the taste, and sometimes I like to feel tipsy. I haven't ever been totally smashed, though I've come close once, at home, with nothing to do the next day. I figure there's nothing wrong with it, in moderation, and responsibly. *Shrug* That's just my opinion.  

Elainya

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:48 am
I don't like most beers, but there is this really good local beer that my dad buys that I like a lot. 3nodding

Rum > beer 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:52 am
Pina Coladas = yuck. I've tried those too xd

I just pretty much stay away from alcohol.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:14 pm
There is nothing wrong with drinking if it is in moderation. Jesus drank wine. But many people forget the word moderation when drinking. Alot of my friends always tell me stories about "being totally smashed" or whatever and I get mad. They always wonder why I have a problem with drinking and it is only when people drink with the intention of getting drunk. If not it is just like any other beverage but just because I am OK with it doesn't mean I will ever start. Along with all the kids who die around here my mom is another fine example. She is a great person but because she had some alcohol problems she gets angry very easily (this is an understatement) and I am not putting my children through what she has put me through. Closer is a witness and can verify this.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games