Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Konoha's Fresh-Water Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:46 pm

(ok ill se you tommorow) ok night daddy
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:32 am

" walks up to kikio you rmikyos daughter with a surprise look on my face he never told me he was married and he had a child"

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:15 am

i didnt know i was his daughter till today
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:56 am

Maximumangel94

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:17 pm

Tokuno sank to his knees in the sand. He stared out over the crashing surf. The endings of each wave barely reaching him. Sitting in the stand he just stared out over the ocean. So fierce, and yet gentle at times. It was a wonderment to him. Every emotion possible was conveyed in the ocean. He sighed softly and closed his eyes. Images revealed themselves and he shook them away visciously. He didn't want to deal with such pathetic emotion at this time. He only wanted to be dead to the world. The hear, and see, nothing. The have no thoughts for once. To just be empty. Devoid of it all.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:19 pm

she walked over to him. Hello

xShortiex95

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:23 pm

"Hello." He replied without looking up. His voice was almost cold.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:25 pm

"the ocean is quiet big, and like people calm at times but in a flash can become feirce" she said staring out into the ocean

xShortiex95

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:28 pm

"Yes," He agreed absentmindedly. As an after thought he added, "Who are you?" Still he hadn't spared a glance for the person at his side. He just stared, hardly blinking, out over the crashing surf. Holding fiercely onto the wall he had built around the flood of emotion he had been feeling the last week.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:30 pm

"oh me my name is Kei and I must go now, i'm sory but hopefuly we can become friends" She headed out to her house

xShortiex95

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Tokuno nodded slightly. Even if she was gone. He sighed softly and the wall he had built was slowly being eaten away. Growling in rage he built it back up.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 pm

Tokuno stood moments after Kei had left. His eyes still cast towards the ground he began walking again. His hands hung loosely by his side. His hair held none of the granduer it usually did. It also hung limp around his shoulders. Shaking it out of his eyes he left the beach heading for what he hoped to be Hell.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

xShortiex95

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:11 am

all of a suddeen Kei appeared in front of him for a moment, stared straight into his eyes, (where he could see her), and said " I want to fight you, it would be fun" *she smirked then she dissappered in a nother flash
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:28 pm

*jumps in the water*

Maximumangel94

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:28 pm

*kartwheels onto the beahc* oh god i missed this place*sits in the sand*
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games