Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:25 pm

GROWN UP NEGI AND KOTAROU!!!!!!

That is all I will say about volume 9, and that it introduces characters like Yotsuba-san ans Zazie and Sayo!! >.< Chachamaru has feelings for Negi too!!

Those are not spoilers...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:25 pm

User Image

*~Only winners. >_<''

Sorry!!!

But maybe you can get together with a louser somewhere maybe...

I think i can make another Star Arena Area like the backalley for people who just want to fight off with some of the lousers. ^^?~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:27 pm

Isn't Scy out cold? o_O;
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:31 pm

Hellz yeah Scy's out XD She's been run through with two swords, blown up, and half-shot in the forehead X3

That'd be great Kurai! To have a place for us losers ^_^ Though I don't quite like this now cuz I planned to lose from the beginning cuz i didn't think it'd matter >

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:34 pm

Ai`
Princess Tutu is a good anime, Makie.

I KNOW!!! MYTHO IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! -steals-

Eheh heh heh... Ahiru is funny, especially sine her name actually means duck... >.<

Mytho is mine... ninja
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:39 pm

OMG OMG. I'm watching the second season of Fushigi Yuugi and one of my favorite characters died.

TTwTT

Soo sad!! Hotorori, the emperor of China, saved the main character Miaka. But he died! D:

Oh!

Nuuu! I want Mytho.

::steals from Makie and runs::

Ai`
Crew

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:40 pm

:knaws on his PHD manga:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:52 pm

:pushes Wong with his tail: He can go with Dante xD

Ausa-kun

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:08 pm

Kurai-kun should do who ever is fighting next next.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:12 pm

*prods Ausa with knife*

Indeed, I too would like to see the next fight's match up.

Ceron

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:13 pm

I'm more commited to Mytho!!

I shall fight to the death for his love!!!

-tcklehugglemafies Sakura and steals Mytho before running around with her awesome ballet skills, and a sword in her free hand-

MY MYTHOOOOOO!!!

>.> I'm brain dead... I can't role play... I can't think right now... U.U
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:17 pm

:licks up the tiny scratch from being prod: >_>;

What mangas could do to you xD

Ausa-kun

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:20 pm

:: highjumpkicksMakieand trips her::

Ha!

::takes Mytho::

WHAT NOW?

Tis okay. After that post I was already brain dead. Though I have other plans for this star test. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:27 pm

OHOHO!!

You dun't know what a girl can do with a geometry set!!

-ahem- -feels really bad to type this since she dun't want to hurt Ai-onee sama-

First I shall take my compass and jab you in teh eyes, along with the lead of the mini golf pencil. Next I shall take out your eyes painfully, and then cut out the uhh, thing that holds your eyes in your sockets with paper cuts! Then I will give you a thousand paper cuts, making you bleed to death! But then I shall revive, still bleeding painfully, and I shall remove your guts by chizzling into your stomach with a corkscrew, and unravel them and make you eat them like spaghetti!

Then I shall revive you, still with your eyes gone, 1000 paper cuts bleeding and your guts removed, I will iron your clothes on your body, and then I shall flick you in to the ocean!!! -remembers when she boiled the water to long that it evapourated, and when she put it under water it began to sizzle- Then I shall make a thunderstorm, and make thunder and lighting come down and shock teh ocean, thus electrocuting you!

I did this to Kuri when he stole Momiji... And pulled on his ears... But I wouldn't do that to you Ai-onee sama! I wouldn't hurt you!

-pounces on Ai and begins to hit her with tap shoes, while kicking the backs of her legs with her pointe shoes making her fall to her knees, thus taking Mytho away from her-

And I actually know ballet!!!

-starts to dance with Mytho under and anti Ai-onee sama barrier, which only true real dancers can enter in-

NYAHAHAHAHA!!! I HAVE TEH MYTHO!!!!!

And I have plans for the star test to! We shall plot our plots through pms if ... *cough*will*cough*... be picked to fight together!!

Sincerely Sunshine

Cevian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:33 pm

(Edit, oh the test has already started, darn...)

Oh, and Kurai? If I were to watch all of Megaman NT Warrior (a.k.a. Rockman.exe) and write up what is needed to fulfil that idea made so long ago, would it be accepted?
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games