Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15650 15651 15652 15653 15654 15655 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
Tonberry Crunch
Meta_Fish
How many people do listen to the CultCast? sweatdrop

I've been wanting to... but didn't yet.
You oughta. I know they're pretty long, but (and I try to say this with the utmost modesty) I do think we're pretty funny/entertaining. Give it a listen while you're playing games, or doing something. Pop us into your mp3 player or somethin'.

I fear we don't have many listeners. >_> Any ideas on how to get more?

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY MAKE FUNNIES? DUR HUR HUR HUR

No, really,. Maybe it's because you guys sound so bored and then Wayne(?) has the most robotic voice ever and it's so... ugh.
But we do make funnies. sad

I know, but it's like Napoleon Dynamite.

You sit through a long while of un-funny stuff for a good ten seconds of chuckling. It's funny, but it's just too long to get to the good parts. And your voices dont really help.

You know what I mean, right?
Yeah. I mean you're coming off as a little insulting, but I know what you mean. razz

And like I said, the first one was not good compared to what we've been doing more recently. Sure you won't be laughing through the whole thing, but to find the funny spots, I listen to it and make the Spam Can poll, and this time there was too much to put in just one poll, so I added another one to the CC thread. Even then I had to cut a few options.

REG: DONT DO IT. YOU d**k. YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

I think we have like, five listeners, two of which are the people in it.
So... There are only two other non-mod listeners other than me? I think it's a lot more than that. But yeah, I know how it feels when you work hard on something and hardly anyone pays any attention.

Super Cheesio

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
You oughta. I know they're pretty long, but (and I try to say this with the utmost modesty) I do think we're pretty funny/entertaining. Give it a listen while you're playing games, or doing something. Pop us into your mp3 player or somethin'.

I fear we don't have many listeners. >_> Any ideas on how to get more?

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY MAKE FUNNIES? DUR HUR HUR HUR

No, really,. Maybe it's because you guys sound so bored and then Wayne(?) has the most robotic voice ever and it's so... ugh.
But we do make funnies. sad

I know, but it's like Napoleon Dynamite.

You sit through a long while of un-funny stuff for a good ten seconds of chuckling. It's funny, but it's just too long to get to the good parts. And your voices dont really help.

You know what I mean, right?
Yeah. I mean you're coming off as a little insulting, but I know what you mean. razz

And like I said, the first one was not good compared to what we've been doing more recently. Sure you won't be laughing through the whole thing, but to find the funny spots, I listen to it and make the Spam Can poll, and this time there was too much to put in just one poll, so I added another one to the CC thread. Even then I had to cut a few options.

REG: DONT DO IT. YOU d**k. YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I dont mean to insult. sweatdrop

Oh well. I'll give it another listen and then get back to you. Any episode recommendations?

I said... maybe... emo

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

I'm a listener. ._.;

So my pay this week, from what my brother told me, should be around 200 ********' ******** s**t AAAH
I'm buying Okami. ******** all y'all.
By next week I'll probably be able to afford a DSi, who knows? This was really only a half week. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

So... There are only two other non-mod listeners other than me? I think it's a lot more than that. But yeah, I know how it feels when you work hard on something and hardly anyone pays any attention.
Yeah, I just wish that more people posted or anything. I mean, we're getting better, but when no one says much of anything, I think it makes Trenn want to stop, and without him, Wayne and I are kinda ********. Maybe we do have more listeners that just don't say anything (which is fine), but I'd like to at least know.

I've thought about submitting it to iTunes or something. Not sure how we could widen our listening base.

I sound kind of like a business man.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

I'm a listener. ._.;

So my pay this week, from what my brother told me, should be around 200 ********' ******** s**t AAAH
By next week I'll probably be able to afford a DSi, who knows? This was really only a half week. xd

Congrats.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

Yeah, I just wish that more people posted or anything. I mean, we're getting better, but when no one says much of anything, I think it makes Trenn want to stop, and without him, Wayne and I are kinda ********. Maybe we do have more listeners that just don't say anything (which is fine), but I'd like to at least know.

I've thought about submitting it to iTunes or something. Not sure how we could widen our listening base.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT.

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:39 pm

otawara
I dont mean to insult. sweatdrop

Oh well. I'll give it another listen and then get back to you. Any episode recommendations?
WELL YOU DID AND MY HEART IS BROKEN

I'd recommend either the E3 one we just did or the DSi one. I think the E3 one is better, but it's hard to say. If it's not your thing then it isn't your thing, though.

Regulust
I said... maybe... emo
crying

Shane-Cheshner
I'm a listener. ._.;

Well s**t. I didn't know you listened.

And yay Okami and DSi~ That MvsDK game comes out for DSiWare on Monday~ heart
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:40 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT.
Why not? razz

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
I'm a listener. ._.;

Well s**t. I didn't know you listened.

And yay Okami and DSi~ That MvsDK game comes out for DSiWare on Monday~ heart

YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KNOW? *head flips over*
I still need to listen to the DSi one and the E3 one though. Gimme some time, I've been caught up with work and s**t. But I'm off tomorrow so there you go. xd

=O
It does?
yey
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 pm

I might become a listener...

EDIT: JUST SHOOT ME IS ON COMEDY CENTRAL YAAAAAAAAY

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Mario vs DK?

Hm...

I maay just use that 1000 Free points I never used as of yet...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Alright.
Shower ******** sunburn. Ow ow ow.

l-Kriel-l

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
Regulust
I'm so bored...
CultCast! scream

I know how it is. Tell ya what Fish, how abouts I try and help you make the Cult Cast more popular? I was gonna do a Cult Cast video adaption, but it would take way too long to make, not to mention I'd have to break it down into tons of parts... But I'll think of something. Also, if you can think of anything that could be done in Flash to help the Cast then just ask me to do it and I'll gladly oblige.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15650 15651 15652 15653 15654 15655 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games