Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15652 15653 15654 15655 15656 15657 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Super Cheesio
Fish, I have an idea already. I'm about to start making videos with me talking about the latest Nintendo stuff. For example, the first one I'm about to make is my opinion on Nintendo's conference at E3 and my predictions for the next Zelda Wii. Maybe you guys could have your own little section of it to have your say, and then I'd link the viewers to the Cult Cast. I'm sure you'd grab plenty more listeners. :3

How much attention do you really want? A web comic, a game, banners, races, and now even your own show? Why are you so needy? WHYYYYYYY?!

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Regulust
surprised

Take that, you!

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 pm

otawara
Super Cheesio
Fish, I have an idea already. I'm about to start making videos with me talking about the latest Nintendo stuff. For example, the first one I'm about to make is my opinion on Nintendo's conference at E3 and my predictions for the next Zelda Wii. Maybe you guys could have your own little section of it to have your say, and then I'd link the viewers to the Cult Cast. I'm sure you'd grab plenty more listeners. :3

How much attention do you really want? A web comic, a game, banners, races, and now even your own show? Why are you so needy? WHYYYYYYY?!

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!
I WANT ATTENTIONNNNNN EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I HAVE A PODCASSSSSSSSSSSSSSST

No, I don't know where this came from. I was just trying to get a few more people to listen so we would have more discussion about stuff in the Cult, since the Cult just seems really weird in the main forum nowadays. And if we could get more people from other sites to listen, then maybe we could expand... ninja
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
Super Cheesio

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!

No, I don't know where this came from. I was just trying to get a few more people to listen so we would have more discussion about stuff in the Cult, since the Cult just seems really weird in the main forum nowadays. And if we could get more people from other sites to listen, then maybe we could expand... ninja

FISH IS LOOSING CONTROL OF THE CULT!

ALL HAIL TREE-N!

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:09 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Super Cheesio

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!

ALL HAIL TREE-N!
It's just... different. It used to be a really small community with just a few people that would all talk about games together, and now it's just more open, and people you don't know pop in for a comment here and there and then leave. Most people just stay in the Social Room (which I REALLY hate for some reason) and more and more people are just getting brainwashed by the gaming media into the thought that "Nintendo sucks because Nintendo sucks" and so everyone is a mindless falkjfasdlfkjsda
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Super Cheesio

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!

ALL HAIL TREE-N!
It's just... different. It used to be a really small community with just a few people that would all talk about games together, and now it's just more open, and people you don't know pop in for a comment here and there and then leave. Most people just stay in the Social Room (which I REALLY hate for some reason) and more and more people are just getting brainwashed by the gaming media into the thought that "Nintendo sucks because Nintendo sucks" and so everyone is a mindless falkjfasdlfkjsda

I know, I know.
But when you start a guild, that's what happens. Specially when it's spotlighted.
And sometimes, game news just isn't fast enough, too old, or too early.

otawara

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 pm

otawara
Regulust
surprised

Take that, you!

cool
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Regulust
otawara
Regulust
surprised

Take that, you!

cool

heart

otawara

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Tonberry Crunch
Slide a mile six inches at a time on Maynard's diiiiiiiiiiick
Maynard's diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

XD Awesome

Oh god that song. xd
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Super Cheesio

WHYYYYYY?!!?!?!?!?!

ALL HAIL TREE-N!

I know, I know.
But when you start a guild, that's what happens. Specially when it's spotlighted.
I know. And people change and turn into total asshats and make ripoff guilds and all block you for no reason all at the same time, too. smile

But whatever.

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

ALL HAIL TREE-N!

I know, I know.
I know. And people change and turn into total asshats and make ripoff guilds and all block you for no reason all at the same time, too. smile

But whatever.

Let's hear that story, oh brave leader.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm

I promise I will never do such a thing, Fish.

THE NEXT DAY...

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:19 pm

otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

ALL HAIL TREE-N!

I know, I know.

But whatever.

I'd rather not.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

I know, I know.

But whatever.

I'd rather not.

Too personal or infuriating?

otawara

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Hm, maybe I'll post this idea to Trenn in the MD and see what he thinks. I've been thinking of doing my own YouTube feature or something, but I just didn't know what about. I could talk about video games (like now, talk about the Nintendo conference) but I don't know how often I would do it or how many people would care.

Actually YouTube has one of the worst communities ever so maybe not. xd
I see what you mean, but my friends IRL think my videos are awful, yet I have plenty of fans on Youtube.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15652 15653 15654 15655 15656 15657 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games