Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15654 15655 15656 15657 15658 15659 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
I don't really think it's too personal, or really infuriating, I just know that some of those people still peek in here, or have friends here, and I know stuff would get around, and I'd hear about it in the end.

Long story short: It's the Fortress.

I see... I remember getting an invite to that place a while ago and declining it. =/

Well its okay, Fish. I'd never dessert you. Even though I once couldn't stand you for a while. XD
Yeah, I don't know if they still do it (it seems like it from what you said) but they try to steal the good members we have. 3nodding

And I think everyone gets a bad first impression of me. I've heard from so many people that when they first joined, they hated me and thought I was a p***k.
I must not be a good member, since I've NEVER gotten an invite from the Fortress.

Laparas AND Pidgey, Mankey, Dratini, and Prinplup. =D
Yeah, you must not be.

And well the rest are kind of bad. So LAPRAS.
Hey. Shut the ******** up. You try getting items that look like Pokemon. D<
I'm cosplaying as Jinx, thank you very much. mad
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Meta_Fish
Orphie
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
I'd rather not.

Too personal or infuriating?
I don't really think it's too personal, or really infuriating, I just know that some of those people still peek in here, or have friends here, and I know stuff would get around, and I'd hear about it in the end.

I see... I remember getting an invite to that place a while ago and declining it. =/

Well its okay, Fish. I'd never dessert you. Even though I once couldn't stand you for a while. XD
I don't know if there are too many desserts made of fish.
LAPRAS

I thought you were a p***k at first, but since it wasn't to me, that just made you more awesome. xD

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

Yeah, I don't know if they still do it (it seems like it from what you said) but they try to steal the good members we have. 3nodding

And I think everyone gets a bad first impression of me. I've heard from so many people that when they first joined, they hated me and thought I was a p***k.
sweatdrop

Seriously though, you're alright Fish.
I'm actually a pretty big d**k. Or a small d**k, as Trenn would say.
Eh, I seem to remember one phase where you acted like a d**k, but you're really not as bad as most people.

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

Nah, it's just that Tingle thing. Remember?

@Orphie~ Actually, Inuits consider fish eyeballs as tasty dessert and the children gobble them up.
I barely remember that. It just bugs me that people make gay jokes about Tingle and hate him so much. >_<

WELL....
Actually, he might not be gay, just more girly than average.
Here, Fish. You deserve this.
User Image

otawara

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
I'd rather not.

Too personal or infuriating?

No one has tried to steal me. What, am I not good enough to be stolen?

And to back you up, yeah, you make a bad first impression. xd

ILU <3

Edit: It bothers you that people think Tingle is gay? Well it bothers me that people think that MJ is a *****, but don't lose sleep over it. dramallama

Team fortress 2 time!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Harupiggy
I thought you were a p***k at first, but since it wasn't to me, that just made you more awesome. xD
It's always awesome until it's happening to you. Then you're like "******** THAT GUY!!!!!"

Super Cheesio
Eh, I seem to remember one phase where you acted like a d**k, but you're really not as bad as most people.
Yeah. I can be, and I can be nice. It really just depends.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

sweatdrop

Seriously though, you're alright Fish.
I'm actually a pretty big d**k. Or a small d**k, as Trenn would say.

Is the Nintendo Critters guild one of those knockoffs?

MaverickDrifter

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish
Orphie
Meta_Fish

I must not be a good member, since I've NEVER gotten an invite from the Fortress.

Laparas AND Pidgey, Mankey, Dratini, and Prinplup. =D
Yeah, you must not be.

And well the rest are kind of bad. So LAPRAS.
Hey. Shut the ******** up. You try getting items that look like Pokemon. D<
I'm cosplaying as Jinx, thank you very much. mad
Let's see some boobs then. D<
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Orphie
otawara
@Orphie~ Actually, Inuits consider fish eyeballs as tasty dessert and the children gobble them up.
I said "many". :B I didn't say there weren't any.

Do you know how many fish there are in the world?
That's a hell lot of fish eyes.

otawara

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 pm

otawara
Orphie
otawara

You don't know much about recipes, do you?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Y'know, I never saw Fish as a d**k. >_>
That could be just me though.

xd

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

otawara
WELL....
Actually, he might not be gay, just more girly than average.
Here, Fish. You deserve this.
User Image
Are we going to get into this again? xd
I don't see how he's girly. He floats around on a balloon and makes maps for you. Then he has some magic words. Are these well-known traits of women? If so, it's news to me.

YES POKEMON CANDY

NintendOmega
No one has tried to steal me. What, am I not good enough to be stolen?

And to back you up, yeah, you make a bad first impression. xd

ILU <3
I never really knew that people started out hating me. That just mean that I'm really a good guy if your first impression about me actually changes, right? =D RIGHT?! ******** don't think they do the stealing so much anymore. I used to have a window into the Fortress around when it started and the owner's mom was a well-known and kind member here. She was posting/bragging about how she was just around to stir things up a bit and get some of the cooler people. So I banned that ho.

ilu guys crying

Regulust
Team fortress 2 time!
360, right?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Orphie
otawara
Orphie
otawara

You don't know much about recipes, do you?

No. Now go make me a sammich.

Damn women asking men if they know recipes....

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:40 pm

digi734
Is the Nintendo Critters guild one of those knockoffs?
I don't even know. The Fortress is the main one, but there have been a LOT of guilds that have come from the Cult. Ink, Romyion Cult, Diglidi Cult; a lot of Cults. Some log named one or something? There have been a ton.

Orphie
Let's see some boobs then. D<
You're sick.

Shane-Cheshner
Y'know, I never saw Fish as a d**k. >_>
That could be just me though.

xd

YOUR... Stupid BULLSHIT :SCREAM:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15654 15655 15656 15657 15658 15659 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games