Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Well, maybe it's teaching you to get in enough shape to overcome and avoid the pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:01 pm
Yoder
Well, maybe it's teaching you to get in enough shape to overcome and avoid the pain.

But it still hurts ;-;

You should've heard everyone as we sat down, today... and doing the laps around the track... I actually managed to slow-jog one lap all the way, and then jog the straights for the other 3 laps... never been able to do that...

Never really wanted to sweatdrop  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:16 pm
I -hated- P.E. in school. Matter of fact, since I was the perverbial fat nerd, nobody really wanted me there. Only on the last week did I finally figure out something in it. We were playing softball, and when I came up to bat the entire opposing team moved infield. For some reason it clicked that I need to hit the ball with an upward swing at that moment . . . and when our coach tossed it, my bat connected.

The ball flew and flew and flew and flew . . . finally coming to rest in the parking lot of a small bar well beyond the field, and across a street making the hit a foul. Still, I watched in awe as the ball flew so very far. My face slowly changed from a disbelieving, slack-jawed stare into a deliciously evil grin as I turned to look at the coach, with much the same former look in his face. Two years of poor batting finally ended and suddenly the entire opposing team was scrambling to get back outfield.

That was a good day. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:31 pm
And...
My life is pretty uneventful. Trying to push through the last month of Charter school and working my way up into college. Nothing amazing like hitting a softball out into the parking lot, or running so much it hurts my knees. Nope, just simple boring me. Who woofs and luffs kittens.

Skye Paragon

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:38 pm
I can't play softball... the ball either gets caught, or doesnt go far enough... or becomes a fowl...
Heh... I cant do many sports right...

Hey... Would anyone be interested if I made a Host Club roleplay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:50 pm
In the latest gaia newsletter, there are a bunch of clues. I've got them figured out (somewhat).

1. Damascus (There is some kind of weapon in some kind of game called a damascus sword or something like that.)
2. Wings (FINALLY!)
3. 3rd arm or extra hand (It could be very useful, but I have no diea where it would attatch or float.)
4. [I'm stumped.]
5. [I can only think of the word that's used as a swear.]

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the last two hints.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Viperevak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:42 pm
Our robotics team just started the 6-week build period last monday. In other words, 6 weeks of staying at school 'till 7 and working on a robot.... it'll be awesome xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:52 am
that's really cool! >.>

It would be even cooler if there was a chance the robot would have the possibility to gain sentience and become aware, and go on a rampage and destroy all MWAHAHAHAHA

Ahem... ok enough of that >.>;  

krome_devil

MasterDream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:01 pm
Viperevak
Our robotics team just started the 6-week build period last monday. In other words, 6 weeks of staying at school 'till 7 and working on a robot.... it'll be awesome xd

I know the feeling. We just started too (obviously), and we plan on doing great this year. Good luck to your team, too.

GO TEAM MAX! mrgreen

Anyway, Hi. My name is Dream, and I wish to enter this guild and make a few new friends (and maybe a few enemies), and have fun roleplaying in a guild deticated to it. Sweet. I can't wait to get started!

And now I just have to read the 1,100 pages of replies... neutral

EDIT: I mean 1,500. There goes my weekend. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 pm
Heh, don't worry. It's all just random chatter. Anyway, welcome to this guild, the RPR!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

MasterDream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:38 pm
Thanks. I hope I can do as good as you guys. smile

*randomly posts another line for lack of anything to say*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:01 pm
Hello I ish Chellysk5, but call me Chelly. I joined so I want to start rping...NOW!  

McChelly

Tipsy Wife

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:28 pm
Welcome new peoples! Feel free to ask any questions, here!

Hey... we did Tai-Bo today... I actually feel a bit better... and I can actually do 6 push-ups the normal way!! That's something I never thought I could do (I usually wind up doing them on my knee's)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:29 pm
One can only hope, Yoder, that you are correct. Wings would be a delicious addition . . . . and something we have been asking for fer years now. As for Damascus, yes, it is a kind of blade. Not so much a style of blade, as a kind of metal used to forge it. Damascus, or pattern welded steel, was used to make the blade strong enough to withstand the rigors of combat.

Building a robot? Make Bender! rofl  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games