Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Ben nodded. "Yes, Nubo, he's gone. He left the manor infact." Ben said, wallking to him, and hugging him tightly. "Everything's fine now."

______________________________________________________-
[WTF? Lilli was already standing. I just told you about doing that. You don't pay attetion to what's going on.. It's getting annoying. D: No offense but you need to read through posts you reply to. Don't just skim...Please.]

"I'll just hang with Bou, and Zan I guess. But I'll be okay, though." Lilli said, walking ahead of them.
Lilli saw Bou hugging someone at the front door. Who's that? Lilli thought, as she ran up to the steps
----------

Ryuu smiled as Bou hugged him. He literally towered over her.
"Hey, I didn't know you'd be here. Is Tuesday here too? And Ben?" Ryuu said to Bou.
A girl, who Ryuu at first thought was Rosalie came running up to the manor. It can't be Rose, she was killed.
Hey Bou, she said, walking up to them. "Who's this?" she asked, smiling Ryuu.
Ryuu looked closer at her facial features. He realized it wasn't Rosalie.
"Oh. I'm Ryuu. You look familiar." He said.

Lilli's forehead creased in confusion. "I don't know how I would.. I don't remember you.. have I met you before?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:59 pm
}{My profile ish broken... Sob... But! I didn't know anyone else has seen the 10th Kingdom! That makes you uber special! Cool beans!}{

Still roaming the second floor, that oh so familiar sense of boredom began to settle in. 'What can I do? What can I do? Didn't that Mistress mention something about a library? Yes, yes she did! But where? Right wing rooms... Left wing rooms... And in the middle is the library! How silly of me.' This arbitrary thought process could have been avoided if Laswende had simply turned around. There behind her, with it's doors ajar was the library.

Shelves upon shelves of books created a literary maze to wander. Some portions of this heaven were coated with a fine layer of dust. Others were kept clean and presentable. And some others still were lost beneath the shadows of the decades. A book of this final group caught her eye. The Complete Collection of the Brothers Grimm Faerie Tales. As the treasure trove of adventure and fantasy was freed from it's dusty prison, an old habit made itself known.

Music. Singing. Using the body as one's instrument. It was Laswende's passion. Going for more than a day without the utterance of harmony caused her to become severely depressed. This is most likely what spurred on the following:

I hear you say that your love is unconditional,
That's easy to say when the water is looking pristene.
But what if you lift up the carpets to find some surprises
Or discover that not every corner is quite what it seems?

And if my closet opens will you back away?
If the walls have secrets underneath this paint?
If the ghosts come haunting will you be afraid?
I guess what I'm trying to say...

Is would you dance with my skeletons
Dressed in the best of my dirty laundry?
Dance with my skeletons!
If you went to the cellar with me, would you still want to dance?

Her voice was smooth, very little vibrato. It was deep and soothing. Her vocals were not proper for contemporary music, but a classical genre. Lullabyes were created for it, as were wordless melodies that provided sound healing. Spiritual tunes were her personal favorites, but other things that complemented her tone were also in high honors.

The flowing, majestic frequencies travelled throughout the library, propelled forward by the bookshelf maze. Echoes reverberated off the walls, adding a beautiful aftertone. Alas, Laswende was blissfully unaware.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 pm
[[Lol. Yeah I saw it first when it came on TV as a short series then bought the DVD. I actually just watched it again recently. That movie ish awesome. I love wolf J]]

Jin had walked through five isles of books trying desperately to remember where he had found the book he borrowed, in order to put it back in it’s proper place.
He was supposed to be out of the Manor and probably miles away by now but stopped in the library first. Why he didn’t just set the book down somewhere and simply leave it he didn’t know. Maybe secretly, somewhere in the back of his mind, he wished to stay as long as he could. This thought had never revealed itself consciously to Jin.

Jin sighed scanning the shelves as he walked slowly.
The floor creaked as he applied pressure to his steps.
Fantasy. Cooking. History. He read the genres printed in small black letters on the shelves as he passed by them.
Why can’t I remember which area I picked this up at? It wasn’t that long ago…Jin thought to himself as he glanced down at the Korean book in his hand.
Maybe he should find someone to ask where to put it?

Jin reached the end of the shelf and was about to go searching for someone when he heard faint singing. Singing? He thought as his legs found themselves searching out the smooth voice.
Who would sing in a library though? Could it be a recording? No, it sounded too crisp, too lively to be recorded. Whatever-whoever- was singing they were here…somewhere. Jin didn’t mean to sneak his way, but he found himself walking slower and more carefully in order to hear better.

The voice was getting louder. It sounded like it was the next row over.
Jin quickly ducked into the row immediately before it and walked while listening to the beautiful voice that was being blocked by mere books.
He hadn’t heard anyone sing in a long time.
It seemed no one enjoyed singing in the Manor.
And truthfully, Jin hadn’t given this a second or even first thought until just now.
Now it seemed he craved to hear more of this voice singing melodies.
Jin stopped realizing whoever it was, it sounded like a woman, was right behind the books to his right. He glanced up at the genre.
Korean lit. It read in black italics. His eyes widened in surprise.
He found the shelf he had been looking for!
Jin tried to push the book in between two others but accidentally pushed a few all the way to the other side where they landed on the ground with a loud thud.
“Darn it!” Jin loudly whispered remembering he was in a library.
The singing abruptly stopped.
No! Jin’s mind shouted. The clearing he had created revealed the girl who had been singing seconds before. She was gorgeous in an exotic way. She was tanned and had stunning dark hair. Then she looked through the hole and stared at Jin.
Jin ducked his head so she wouldn’t see him. “Aw darn it!” He repeated in the same whispery tone. What now! His mind shrieked in dismay.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:25 pm
'Snowy White and Rosey Red
Will you beat your lover dead?'

It was the middle of this particular fairy tale, in which Snow White and Rose Red had the good fortune of meeting their future lover... Of course, the charming prince was hidden, disguised as a bear. But just at bedtime was about to arrive for the young Snow White and Rose Red, a selection of books came crashing to the floor in the library.

Laswende gave a great start, her heart rate shooting up as the fight or flight reaction tried to take hold. How could she have been so absorbed in a book, that not even a hint of foreign scent was noticed? Curiosity forced her to see what had made the ruckus. Kneeling on the cushing, gazing over the back of the chair she'd been sitting in, she was awarded the glimpse of a man...

...If only for a moment...

The man had ducked behind the bookcase, most likely in embarrasment seeing as he was cursing his blunder. The man intrigued her, to say the least. He was a man, after all, and nothing grabbed her attention more than a male creature.

"Hello? There's no need to seek cover behind the shelving. I promise I won't bite... Just yet..." She gave a slight smirk.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm
[[Sorry. Like I said before, please ignore my forgetfulness. lmao.]]

Tuesday saw Lilli run up to the manor.
"Is she related to her?" Zan asked. He knew what about.
"Yes. Younger sister. We were together. Then...I don't know what happened between us. She's preg-" He took a deep breath, his eyes brimming with new tears. "Pregnant. It's not mine." He said exhaling.
Zan nodded. Her head perked up.
Ryuu. She thought. She smelt the sweet smell of his skin. Sensed him.
She ran along, behind Lilli, up to the manor. Then slowed to a walk.
What if he has a wife. What if he forgot about you. She asked herself but she was already 2 feet away from him. Tuesday ran with her.

"Takeru, Ben, ZAnkuko just showed up, me, Amane, and Nobu are all here. Oiya...something happened..." She said gently, not wanting to talk about it now. "I'll tell you later." She said. Lilli came up.
"This is Lilli...She's Rose's sister. Younger." She said looking down. Zan came up.
"Zan are you ready? We have to clean you up..." She said looking at Ryuu, who was looking at Zan, who just rushed up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:48 pm
"Hello? There's no need to seek cover behind the shelving. I promise I won't bite... Just yet..." He heard her say.
It was too late. She had spotted him.
He kneeled low to the floor next to his two bags and book.
After all that and he still hadn’t let his grip on the book go.
His throat, which had been acting relatively calm for the last hour despite his cold, began to act up. He tried desperately to hold his cough down in his throat.
But couldn’t which produced a strangled, muffled clearing of the throat.
She would definitely have heard that so there was no point in hiding anymore.
Jin slowly raised his head to the clearing in the shelf.
The girl was smirking at him.
He was amazed no one had come to yell at him for making such a mess.
Looking at her made the blood rise to his cheeks. At least he had guessed so since his face felt warmer. He smiled nervously, “Returning the book.” He commented rather awkwardly as he held the dark red book up for her to see. The sight looked pretty funny.

haruxxx
Crew

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm
'A blush! He's blushing! Oh, he's the sweetest thing! Laswende silently thanked the Universe for the answer to her prayer, for this deliverance! A glorious smile played upon her luscious lips. But wait... What were those bags?

"Returning the book... Before you leave, I presume? You have luggage with you." She leaned over her chair, perhaps revealing more of her chest than was necessary, but what did it matter? "It wouldn't make sense if you had just arrived. How could you have gotten the book in the first place? No, you must be leaving, and that is a sad thought indeed."

This oral musing wasn't entirely dishonest. The stranger was not only the first man she'd seen, but the first living thing she'd come in contact with since the Doorgreeter. To have him leave would be a sort of ill omen.

"What book was it anyway?" She canted her head to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of the cover. As an avid reader, any form of literature made her heart soar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Jin looked down at his bags wondering how she had seen them from where she sat.
“Uh…” Jin picked his bags up and slung them over his shoulder and went to the other side of the shelf.
“…Yeah…” He replied picking the scattered books up and placed them on the shelf, not necessarily in the correct location.
"It wouldn't make sense if you had just arrived. How could you have gotten the book in the first place? No, you must be leaving, and that is a sad thought indeed." She said, now leaning over the back of her chair. Jin looked up at her briefly as he picked the books up as not to be rude. Her chest peered through the neck of her dress ever so slightly causing Jin to shoot his head back down to attend to the books once more. He gulped.
His dark black hair hung in his face concealing his light brown eyes from her.

He wondered why she thought it sad. She didn’t know anything about him, other then he was clumsy. He was a terrible person who couldn’t control his temper anymore, not even when dealing with friends or friends of friends.
No, if she knew him, even just a little, she would probably be cheering hearing of his departure.

“Um…It’s a history book of Korea of sorts with a little bit of Korean myth thrown in. Goon.” He looked at the book before placing it on the shelf,
“To tell the truth, I only picked it up cuz it reminded me of home a bit.” He added with a weary smile. He was Korean after all and it was obvious to see.
A lot more books had fallen then he had realized.
He sat Indian style on the floor stacking the books on top of one another to transfer them to the shelf quicker. His hands shook slightly as he fiddled with the books.
He didn’t talk with people much so he felt nervous.
He chuckled dryly, “No one will find it sad…I’m actually doing the right thing leaving…” He mused. “…for once…” He mumbled.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
[Oh, yes. Sorry. I understand. Just tryo to pay more attention.. if you remember to.. lol.]

"Oh.. so that's why you look familiar.." Ryuu said to Lilli. Lilli shrugged.
"Wait," Ryuu said, his mouth dropped, "Zan is here?"Ryuu asked, turning around. Zankoku stood there, here arms folded.
Ryuu stepped toward her, hugging her tighlty. "Oh my gosh, Zan..." He said, his face burried against he long hair. "I didn't know you were alive! Where've you been? I missed you.." Ryuu said, tears were in his eyes, though he didn't cry.

Lilli laughed to herself. She thought it was awkward seeing old friends reunite.
She stayed quiet as she walked over to Bou. She hugged Bou softly.
She bit her bottom lip. "Klaash didn't take the news so well. He thought it was Tuesday's kid. And so I got upset with him for doubting me and ran off. Tuesday came and got me. I really don't want to go see him or talk to him right now. You don't mind me hanging with you, do you?" Lilli asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:26 pm
Zankuko laughed and hugged him back. Her soft kisses covered his face. The hug parted, but Ryuu's arms were still around her waist.
"I was living with Satsujin. He uh, wasn't the best room mate. As you can see." She was gesturing to her wounds. She hugged him again.
"Ryuu I've missed you so much."

Bou smiled. She liked finally having the feeling of being a 'mother' figure. Someone that everyone could rely on. Bou had always been there. For Rosalie, Nobu, Ben, Takeru and now Zankuko, Lilli and Amane.
"Yes thats fine. We'll have to get Zan cleaned up and in new clothes. I'm sure there's a size that fits her somewhere. They always have clothes in the closets." She said gently.
Now that I think about it there are always clothes in the closets. Takeru came here with nothing. And now he has a closet full of clothes his perferred style and size. Same with me. It's like they have invisible maids. Well, maybe they do... Bou pondered.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:10 pm
[Lmao. I like how Bou is the only person who notices that there is always clothes their style and size in their closets. xd That's rad.]

"Oh my gosh.. you probably should have left sooner, Zan. Just look at yourself. It's littered with bruises, everywhere." Ryuu said. He brushed his fingers softly along one on her collar bone. "I'm so sorry.." He said.
"I've missed you too, Zan." Ryuu looked to Bou. "But.. Bou can heal these wounds, right?" Ryuu asked, he realized he was still hodling Zan. He blushed, letting his hands drop to his sides.

---

Lilli smiled and hugged Bou. "Okay. Thanks, Bou." Lilli said. "I'm going to go inside..are you guys coming?" Lilli asked, opening the large door.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Zan smiled and blushed.
"Yeah I should go. I'll talk to you later Ryuu. Okay?" She asked and leaned forward, she kissed him gently on the cheek before walking inside with Lilli and Bou. Ryuu was left standing on the patio. Tuesday walked up.
"Ryuu?" He asked, unsure of what Ryuu's reaction would be.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 pm
"Alright. See you." Ryuu said to Zan before she went inside. He smiled, his hand reached up to touch his cheek.

"Ryuu?" He heard from behind him. The voice sounded familiar. "Takeru?" He asked spinning around on his heel. "Hey!" Ryuu said, and smiled. "I thought I'd see you sooner or later. So how're you?" Ryuu asked.

10 years ago, when Ryuu lived at Takeru's parent's manor, he in a way, had feared Takeru. Partially because he knew of Takeru's alternate half. He didn't used to like him because he treated him like a kid as well, which had annoyed him. Ryuu wasn't afriad of him anymore because he was different from back then, he didn't really mind the fact Takeru might kill him.
But since Rosalie was dead and Ryuu didn't have feelings for her, he figured Takeru might think different of him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:35 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"Yeah. Where have you been? Zan told me that after everyone left Satsujin set the house on fire...Is that really true?" He asked, unsure of whether or not to believe her.
"How have you been? I mean I haven't seen you for like 10 years..." He asked.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm
"Yeah.. he really did light the house on fire. And that's when I ran.. he was seriously going insane. I thought he might kill me." Ryuu bit his lip.

"Well. I've been pretty okay, I guess. Oh yeah, well I stayed at some other manor a couple.. miles that way.." Ryuu said, poitning in the direction he was sure he came in. "I don't really remember how I got there.. or here but I did.. and I am here now." Ryuu said, shrugging.

"I'mma go inside, Takeru. But hey.. so you and Amane are together now?" He asked, opening the door.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games