Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:17 am
'Is thier a cure ?' Robin siad a bulge locking up around his throat, this had been even worse then he first thought. Death ?, how could she have caught this ?, had the overs or even worse could the pups have contracted it as well ?, this was surely going to overtake thier pritoies for now, despite his desperate wise to find Sirius.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:35 pm
Raven watched Beast Boy go. She glanced over at Italius. She wanted to fly after Beast Boy, but leaving the other pup wasn't a good idea. Surely, Beast Boy would be able to catch up with Vesta. How much trouble could the small pup cause? This didn't help to settle Raven's concern, so she quickly grabbed Italius by the scruff. "Come on, we have to make sure your sister doesn't get away from Beast Boy." Raven levitated up into the air, making sure to keep a tight grip on Italius. She flew after the green eagle, speeding up to catch up to him.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:14 pm
"Yeah," said Italius as he was levitating with Raven. He found it quite fun.

"There is a cure and don't worry father. Nobody else would of caught it besides her blood is different from ours. She could catch it easy and the cure are two special plants but I've nerv seen these plants before," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:29 am
Beastboy swooped in one Vesta scooping her up catiosuly in sharp and bulky talons. He swirled round with much reduced speed and care through the thick and bone like trees. He then rocketed back to the caslte nodding at Raven as soared back to the caslte landed with much caution on the grounds. He moprhed back into human form kneeling besides Vesta. 'Now your not going anywhere !' he said with unatural sterness.

'Any idea where they could be found ?' Robin asked in a rushed and panicky tone. Panick nerves began to grip him though the long arms of fear were being burnt away by his level headed cool mind thinking line. He needed to keep a clear mind and everything would be ok.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 pm
"Hm, I do but first we need to place a wet leaf or cloth on her forehead for now," said Gemini. "The wet leaf or cloth will help her at least to cool off for some time," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 am
'I can find a leave' Robin replied at lightspeed charging out of the room and rushing into the ground he scooped a long and thick green leave. The natural material felt rubbery and abosrbent in his hands at he bent over to the rive his relfection perfectly clear in the undisturbed. He drenched is sufficently and raced back up to the room. 'Here' he produced the leae to Gemini allowing her to apply with her meidcal knowledge being more sufficent than his.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:58 pm
Gemini then placed the wet leaf on Starfire's forehead. "There there moma," she said calmly.

"I'm fine Gemini," said Starfire.

"No, your not mother and I would heal you with my powers but it wouldn't work completely, all it'll do is just take away pain and nothing more. I would need to mix it with the plant(s) that were going to have to get," explained Gemini. She then looked back in the book and found the picture of them. "Here they are," she said as she showed it to her father. "One was a flower red flower like Star's hair and had asilver stem and th other plant was emerald color leaf with sliver line going down the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 pm
Vesta growled. Her fangs went into Beastboys hand sharply. She flew threw the forest in search of her brother. "All there doing is sitting around!!"  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:43 pm
Blasie followed Raven and Beast Boy and good thing he did too. So he stood in front of Vesta and grabbed her in his mouth. As he braught her back to everyone else he told her in a very stricked tone, "Do not go out there alone. Its dangerous for a pup like you, even if you do have powers. A pup like you still needs someone to train you and teach things, unless you want to die. Which I don't want to happen to you. I know you want to look for your brother but we have no clue where he is, for we have lost his scent and along with the sabors. I knwo you mean well but that doesn't mean you must go out there alone. so you better stay here and I'll be watching you my daughter." Blasie had to be stricted since Vesta was knocking acting good right now. So he put ehr with him and Scar so he may keep an eye on her. And besides with his powers, a pup like her ouldn't be able to excape.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:10 pm
Beastboy retracted his hand his eyes watering slightl. Vesta's claws had gone deep priecing his skins as blood oozing out a letting out a sharp and painful twicth with each raw and painful drop of blood. Ouch, the pup had some real problems, all he was doing was trying to stop her for hurting herself.

'Ok let's go, we'll get some overs to wacth over Starife and then we'll head out. We'll try to be back to before sunset Starfire just take it easy and try not worry, everything will be fine, this will be over before you realise it' Robin said in his trademark cool tone. They could do this, worese had happeend and he was sure they could overcome it.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:27 pm
"Right," said Gemini as she stood up. "We'll be back mother so rest for now," she said.

"Very well," said Starfire in a weak tone. "Becareful love and daughter."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:46 pm
Raven sighed in relief as she noted Vesta was fine. She turned and landed back down on the ground by Beast Boy. When she saw the blood on Beast Boy's hand, she almost dropped the pup in her hands. Quickly, she placed Italius down and muttered, "Don't stray off," before turning most of her attention towards Beast Boy. "Here, I can heal you." Raven took Beast Boy's hand in her own and a light blue light surrounded the hands.

Scar glanced at Vesta. "Blaise already gave you the rundown on what not to do." He let out a small growl. "Don't do it. Unless you want to die. I can tell you dark stories about what happens to wandering pups. I even knew one, a brother of mine." Scar sighed. "That's not a nice story."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:56 am
Adonis drank his ice cold pale of wtaer with the conivtion of two mihgt hungry beasts after the weary and rigours workouts of this morrning. He needed to keep his strength up for the ceremony tonight. It Odeyssus's time tonight, he would join the inner circles of the pack where he truly belonged. Though first he would need to administer the medicine to Sirius, the young pup had been in agony for to long. He'd had some of the alcehmists work on it other the course of today and should be ready by the time sun reached the middle of the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:41 am
'We'll be back soon. I'll send the others to keep an eye on you' Robin added giving one fleeting look at Starfire before sucrrying out the room. No time could be wasted on empty sentiments, this would not help her in anyway. He'd made a promise and he was detrimined to fufil it for the sake of Starfires hanging life.

'Thanks' Beastboy replied garetefully the cool sensation centred from Ravens hands was freshing and sweeping the tide of throbbing away from his hand. He looked such a baby with his eyes dripping out water slowly. Though with Raven it didn't matter she understood him and knew he was strong enough to overcome any pain which confronted him, no matter what it was.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 am
Vesta let out a sigh. She turned to her human form. "Sorry father, sorry beastboy." She slowly walked toward the waterfall that stood next to the mansion. She sighed as she sat on her knees and noticed the two fish. One was black and Orange, the other White and Orange. She sat there watching them slowly and had her head up as she looked at the waterfall. She noticed a rainbow threw the water. A small smile appeared on her face. She held out her hand and a small apple appeared. She bit into it quietly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games