Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm
((Yup, everything that has gone on inside this place since the boom is invalid.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

((So what does that mean?))

o Apollo i

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm
((So then...inside the box thing, as the big explody clone thing is going off. This sucks. Hmmmm...I feel like a complete idiot for not having learned more jutsu...but...I might have one....))

Sorcam heard something, and, acting on instinct, quickly flased a number of handseals out and shouted, "Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu!" A large barrier of wood completely surrounded everyone inside, shielding them from the blast.

((Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 pm

((Thank god.))

Rain's eyes were closed so he had no clue what was happening. All he knew was that he wasn't dead, or injured at all.

o Apollo i

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:12 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera started to walk away with an evil grin. She pulled the fake skin she hand and showed her real looks. (picture on the right)
"katsu" Tera said detonating the smaller explosives scattered by the large explosion this would not kill them because of the barrier made by Sorcam but it created a thick black smoke so that she could leave unseen but she was convinced they were dead.
"Zeramaru made me into a monster. I'll pay him back" She thought as she was gone.

((Sorry guys my brother hogged the PC))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:17 pm

Rain felt the ground shake as the second round of explosives went off. He let go of his sword and began to calm himself. He was glad they were safe, but he knew not to leave the dome yet.

o Apollo i

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 am
aro felt the felt the efect of both expolions as well then fell back as he was in the barrier then he got up to his feet but got up slowly because of an injured leg."tera stop this won`t solve anything you`ll relly be considered as a monster if you keep doing this!!"aro said yelling up to tera to try to make her come to her sences.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:09 am

"Aro, It's no use. She used the secondary explosives for a reason. She is long gone by now, if I am correct, it is unsafe to leave the dome until the smoke dissipates, first off it is too thick to see in, and it might very well choke us." He stood in his position, wondering what would happen with Tara.

o Apollo i

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:18 am
"dammit dammit dammit!!"as he bloodline started to apper on his arm then he started to gain more control"no i need to stay calm."aro said to himself still a bit angery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:42 am
"We'll be fine in here. ...Although it is pretty dark. I wish I brought some candles or something." He sat down after listening to Rain's voice about the smoke. And besides, there might be a lot of dead people.

((The barrier holds all of us in a large dome...so no light. Dx))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 am
((And now - as to not piss you all off because I'll be gone for a day....))

After Sorcam was sure the smoke had cleared, and after sending out a wood clone to check, he opened up the dome to let everyone out and left for the Kage's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:41 am

((We're gonna be gone for like 4 days dude.))
Rain left the area covered by the dome and began wandering. The ground was charred everywhere not covered by the dome, and the cafe was gone.

o Apollo i

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:51 pm
aro let his way out the area as well but with a new motive to find tera and ask an important questrion as soon as she calmed down from what ever just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm
____* MIZU* ____

As mizu came to the last branch as she jumped on the floor she looked at the cafe that was burned down."I think i can make something out of this."Mizu said as she looked around,she started to do handsigns and did Mizu Bushin no Jutsu.As ten clones came by her side they got right to work.They started to sweep all the ash away as another 3 clones started to make wood out of trees.They use twigs to make the shelves.Once they got all the wood 5 clones started to make the store.Once everything was set and the clones put the last set of wood on the roof,they started to make the door.They made it out of wood and a few twigs to decorate it.After the door was finished the real Mizu took her sword out and started to carve a bowl and steam floating upwards.After the carvind 2 clones took the door as they took 4 pins out of there hair and hooked it up to the door so it can open and close."Perfect"Said the real Mizu as her and her clones went inside to finish up.As they put the shelves up right in place the real Mizu Started to make a sign out of wood to put on top of the ramen shop.As the clones put up the last shelf they made tables,chairs,menu's,and the countire.They set up the tables they took there pins and ribbions.As they took there pins they started to nit making pink table clotht put over all the tables,then after that they took the chaires and put 4 around each table.After that they made a stand near the entrance so when the costermer needed to be attended the person at the stand would bring them to a table suited for them.There is also a counter for them if it is for 1 person.(i really dont know how to explain that part so look at the pic.)As the real mizu was done with the sign for the roof she called over 4 clones to put the sign up on the roof.After that was done all they need to do was decorate.Two clones for each task to get things done faster."Ok....i need two clones to make carpet,another two clones to make a red long sheet,four clones to sand every wood things in here,and two clones to take leaves from outside.I want you two to cut a small hole on the bottom of the leaf and to connect thm together...i dont know how but find out...LETS GET TO WORK PEOPLE!"Said the real mizu as all the clones got to work.While this was happeneing the real Mizu was making the top of the roof.Things were getting done much faster then before.After a hour later everyone was almost finished.As the clones that were sanning everything were on the last thing,the carpet people were making sure the carpet was put down right,the two people for red sheets were setting it down,they leaf clones found out how to put leaves together and were putting the last few leaves.15 min.'s later everyone was done."Ok now i need help setting the roof."Said the real Mizu said all 10 of her clones came about with there finished work to help Mizu.A half an hour later the ramen shop was done.The menus were perefect,the tables,everything was done."Good work everyone...it lookes nice."Said the real Mizu.

(ok this is wat it looks like)

Table for one:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What the menu looks like:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=357nfa9&s=4

What the whold shop looks like User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Surver Person:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:26 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Once Mizu and her clones were done fixing the cafe all the clones despursed expect for one clone."I want you to give Rahenno this note."Mizu said as she started to write something down on paper.
'Hey cuz i fixed the cafe.. cheak it out...p.s. your welcome'
From your cousin Mizu Hasu.

"Ok here you go give this to him."Said the real Mizu as she handed the clone the letter as the real Mizu left for the accademy.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games