Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Niara continues her dance, covering most of the yard. She didn't get tired, nor exhausted. She was enjoying herself. She started dancing faster, then she would slow down. She continued, falling into herself, forgetting that Hethrus and the other people were there.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:00 pm

"oh we need lood we arnt like that"the both said and laughed in unision

copycat4756

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:01 pm

She stopped dancing because she was thirsty. She went back inside and into the kitchen. She got a glass down and found the blood. She poured herself a glass and drank some, giving herself a blood mustache.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Seeing Niara and the mustache after she had drank Haru laughs "Niara you might want to wip you mouth" she say's before continuing to laugh. "And you two may need food but if you are to feed off each other do it in you're room not in the kitchen" Haru say's before smilling to herself, for the first time in a while she was actualyl happy.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:55 pm

selena smiles " alrighty haru how niara doing with ehr powers ?" selena ask haru selena gigls then walks back into the ktichen "ahh what are you two still doing here !!!" selena sighs and rolls her eyes and looks at haru now " im really glad that hethrus is taking to niara as his daugther so quickly " selena smiles " oh speaking of childern alice and alexander are going to be year old next week!"
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Niara giggles, and then wipes her mouth. She licks the blood off of her hand, and finishes the glass, getting none of it on her white dress. She puts the glass in the sink, carefully, then starts wandering the house, wondering what to do.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

selena calls naira over the link " naira sweeite are you with dady training to see what your new powers can do " selena calls over the link while she was in the ktichen and walks out and back out into garden in the backyard
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:16 pm

"No. I'm wandering the house." she says to Selena over the link. She continues her exploration of the house. "This house is very old, yet very beautiful." she says over the link to anyone who is listening.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:22 pm

selena smiles "well niara the mansion is older than momy or really anybody eles who lives heres " selena smiles " the house was handed down to the master from his father and so on " selena sighs "where are you sweeite ?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"I don't know where I am. I'm just wandering. I'll be able to find my way back, don't worry." she says back to Selena over the link.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:33 pm

selena smiles " alrigthy sweeit just as long as you know you can find your way back remmber some rooms lead to other rooms just be carefull alright !"
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

"I will!" she says over the link to Selena. She started getting bored with the exploration of the house, so she started making her way back. She was starting to get bored and lonely of no-one to play with that was her age. Why am I here? she thinks to herself.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm

mimi looked up and siad"you know i used to be a perseonal trainer maybe i could"
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Niara gets lost. She starts to worry and wonder, the hallways look the same, and she's getting confused. "Where am I?" she asks herself, frowning. "Can someone help me, I'm lost. I don't know where I am." she says into the link to anyone who would listen.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm

reginald looked in her direction and walked around the corner and waved her over
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games