Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:51 am
(I could be your replacement. mrgreen mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 am
User Image

The helm upon the Figure's head didnt move, signaling that he had no intention of indulging the newcomer. "Is there anyone here that can tell me were i may locate the Akastuki? My men need the money that has been placed upon their heads, so if you dont want to be tortured for the information...." A dim blue light srtarted to make its way from the darkness from the two eyesockets for the helm, and the figures eyes became pure white pupils."...I suggest that you give names or locations. I wish to kill the weaker ones first. Im in a hurry so make it fast." The firgure had his bloodline already cocked, all he had to do is pull its trigger, and a massive genjutsu will be upon the ninja that were before him.  

Oni_Soul

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 am
Sen took note of the shinobi's sudden rise in chakra, he closed his eyes and began opening them slowly. His eyes became red the three tomoe perfectly around his pupil. The sword released an extremely high pitched screeching sound, glowing as it fed upon Sengetsu's chakra. Cerberus had the ability to feed upon and amplify the eaten chakra of any one it comes into contact with whether it waas friend or foe, this also ofcourse resulted in it being able to eat jutsu created completely of chakra such as rasengan.
He clasped the sword and extended his right arm swinging it to his side perfectly perpendicular to his body. He shifted his feet his right leg slid backwards behin him fully extended, meanwhile he bent his left leg and lunged on it creating leverage for him next plan of action. "Are any of you gonna answer...or do I have to cut it out of you?" He redirected his wrist forcing the sharpened edge of the blade to face the group of shinobi already present. He lifted his head to an angle allowing him to see all of the ninja before him this however created a blindspot to the ninja to his side asking about akatsuki.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm
((oni i would tell you where akatsuki is cause i've mannaged to find one base... but i was not there when you asked so technically i dont know that you are looking for them))

Zeramaru ontop of Manda rushed into the village avoiding the people it leaped over the gate.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:08 am
"Oh...I see...your a merc. I don't know were the akatsuki are located...but I do know where everyone else is. The akatsuki are based covertly now across the land, out of there base. If you must know, I've got some connections in all the villages...I can contact them." Xantos said, sheathing his chainsaw blade, but still had a handle on the grip.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Sengetsu's blade stopped glowing. He rotated his right wrist, spinning the katana, he stopped gripping the hilt until the katana was pointed dirctly towards his sheath. He stood up straight and turned pivoting on his left ankle. the eastern wind blew faster spiralling around him slowly. Starting at his feet and continuing up his body. His head was down at an angle, his eyes slightly closed. His hair blew wildly in the wind. The sun shown no light on his face and only his sad red eyes showed as he was wisped away in a spiralling vortex until he had completely vanished.  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 am
Yokai body flickered hopefully of what he heard was true  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:13 pm
*Hanzo body flickered to the hospital*  

Dark-Ninja70

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:28 pm
Kashiim, still in his demon form, ran quickly into the leaf village, leaving a fog of dust in his midst. His goal was clear, but the destination was not, so he tried his best based on what he remembered her smelling like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:46 pm
Abdiel trudged after Kashimm tunneling the civilians in the way of the giant golem he was in. As he came to the gate which his golem was a bit bigger than he ran straight through it collapsing the top of the gate and some of the sides. After he left you could see the bodies of the people the golem ran over. The bodies were pale, and there eyes were pure white. Since Abdiel had killed them he might as well had offered their souls to the Earth goddess. Abdiel then followed his prey into the village crushing houses in his way.

Ducttape_Bandit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 am
Xantos was entering the village again when he saw the golem crash through.
"Hey, stop!" He yelled at it, then whipped out his crossbow and shot a lightning charged bolt at it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:42 pm
Teddy ran threw the gates to the hokages office  

teddy_byakuga

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:19 pm
A ninja wearing a cloud anbu mask and a Black cloak with an uchiha sign on the back went through the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm
Jack continued to walk to konoha scroll in hand and sword strapped to his back his eyepatch firmly placed.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 pm