Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Sai blinked and looked over her "Is something bothering you...?" he asked slowly  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:30 pm
"No, nothing's bothering me. But then, I was thinking that I should admire this darkness, for it makes us alive..." Kiara said, looking up to the sky. "But, inside me I still miss the light..." she murmured, then closed her eyes and then looked at Sai. She smiled a bit, then said, "The fire is warm, no?" she looked at her brother.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:11 pm
Sai pulled her into him and held her "Dont worry.." he whispered "Once we will have enough power..we will go and kill that witch.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:21 pm
Shoxie
Illusia stood behind Mark and closed her eyes. She faced the direction that this 'something' is coming from.

Mark stood completely still for a minute. He then took his hand away from his sword and relaxed. "False alarm." He said, sighing. He then looked around. "Do you smell cooked fish?" He asked.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:44 am
"Yes, I did notice a peculiar cooking smell. Now that you mention it, it does smell a lot like fish..." Illusia agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:13 pm
Mark knew the scent was coming from nearby. "Do you think we should investigate?" He asked. There were possible dangers with investigating something in a place like this.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:01 am
"Why? Are you hungry already?" Illusia asked and then giggled slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:24 pm
"No, not really." Mark replied. "It's just that, not many people really live around here.." He said. The smell of the food made him curious. Cooking something in the middle of a creepy forest was rare to him. "You know what, forget about it. We should keep moving until we get out of here."  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:21 pm
Sai was hearing some noises "Could this be.. peoples..?" he thought to himself and looked over Kiara, then pulled her to him "Stay close!" he whispered and glared while looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 am
Kiara could hear the people talking, yet she couldn't understand all their words. She just nodded when Sai said for her to stay close, and she looked around, using the curse befallen over her.

((sorry for not posting yesterday. kinda busy ^^:; ))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:32 am
Illusia nodded and followed after Mark for aa few steps before abruptly stopping and putting her finger to her lips. "Shh... Did you hear that, Echo?" Illusia asked. She thought she heard something, or someone, moving. She asked Echo only because she assumed Echo would have better hearing than them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm
Sai glared and looked over the fire, then used his dark powers to turn it off, still holding kiara close  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:13 am
// sorry I forgot we were in this map //

Echo nodded. She could hear breathing that was making the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. "I hear it." she said, Echo wasnt sure whether to try ad drain what ever was there or leave it be.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:51 am
Kiara stayed near Sai, looking around, and she sensed the movement somewhere to the south. She looked there, and then got ready whenever something or someone wen out of there.  

Chi Awase

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:39 am
Mark was displeased to figure out this was no false alarm this time. He instantly drew his sword and pointed it towards the noises. "I really do hate this place." He said, looking back to the two of them, then turning back to the situation. He started walking forward slowly. "Who's out there?!" He cried.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games