Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 pm
Keliah looked at Marcove. "King?...It doesnt make sense...we arent going to ascend like you two did, we have friends and so much to look ******** the celestial kingdom" she said in a mild anger. "If it wasnt for that, well, you two wouldn't have missed so much...who's ruling is this anyways...I've studied you and mom's genetic traits and our lineage and there are soo many abilities that we as a clan have. You and Jean are not the only two in our family who have produced offspring...I can go into detail if you'd like" she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 pm
"King." Marcove said calmly. "I never made sense to me either, but I didn't make the rules and I'd rather not have the details. And you're right, you can get any ability you want, but not like Kess can. Your's is that of a true celestial. You have to take aura from another and that usually kills them." He looks around, then kneels to his daughter. "Listen, I know you're mad and I know all of this is overwhelming, but this is important...it has to happen. If it doesn't, then Dulceri will...have I ever told you about your grandfather and grandmother?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm
"no you havent...but I've read about them...Dulceri and Daphne Shale. Dulceri was a proclaimed "Sand god" who took the stone of electromagtism and went crazy. Daphne, much like aunt alyss had an artificial power...they began to fade and she confided in Nephilis" she said. "A true drama within itself...." she said to him. "Dulceri should watch his a**, I'll kill him in a second...but I do have a plan, I know that me and Kess can travel back in time alongside anyone we wish, I think we should expose him to as many people with unique abilities as possible and I'll take a few myself...of thieves and criminals of course, never innocent...I read that there was a prisoner that could make things he thought about a reality...he used to work for Dulceri's father, but tried to assasinate him, and that's why he was cast out..." she told her father. "sorry for rambling but history is my forte" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Marcove lifted a brow in thought and stood to rub his chin contemplatively. "Kids in my time were as dumb as rocks. You are the future. Hahaha! But anyway, how do you plan to make this work? Time Travel has many ramifications that can't be seen by all. Nephilis and Kessaris have Intuitive Aptitude. One of them might can help you. I'm bound to one time at a time."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:59 pm
"Oh daddy you underestimate me so much..." she said to him. "I also have intuitive aptitude..." she told him. "...i did take them from Nephi..." she stopped. "Well anyways you are coming...no questions asked...have faith things will not go wrong..." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:14 pm
"Well were here Tori, the Bare Festival of Fruit, one of the most Fruit thats very hard to get these days" "Master it seems your quite happy with your achievement of just walking up a hill... seems like your losing it Master" "Me Losing it? got to be kidding me" "I'm not Master, even your the leader of Herbacea your always in the gutter reading new books as well training.. your getting old.. tell me when you left somewhere, somewhere you been before these couple of weeks?" "Um.. well thats a toughie I was You were where master... The last couple of weeks you were in your quarters reading about new diplomatic and retribution upon the world itself..." "Okay you got me, but I made a promise I can't leave Herbacea until its better and peaceful... And it already happened were back to a peaceful state master. Now lets go get your fruit and were going to visit your wife and see your kids..I believe they deserve to see there Father for once" "Yeah but Can we just stand here and enjoy the times...it only comes once every 5 years" "No! were Leaving!" "Dammit... Fine let me open a portal...jeez" "Fine but you better explain what you were doing without seeing them and your son Flip and your daughter Morganna.. those to need to see you" "Okay Okay get into the portal... sighs...why me"  

Miluion Feredir

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:49 am
Lunia looked at Nephilis coming at her, she didn't know what to do without her powers so she started to panic and lose concentration. Placing her arms out infront of her she took the blow and was sent flying back twisting in the air until she slammed against a tree, making a very deep dent in it because of the force she was blown back by, she lay motion less for a few seconds until twitching her body, "Oww.." she said to herself, before pulling herself off the tree and then looking at Nephilis again. The back of her t-shirt had been ripped to shreds, and her arms were bruised badly from his hit. "Your going to have to buy me a new top.. come at me again... i can defend this time!...." she said to him, hoping her idea would work.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am
Riko landed on her feet, the diamonds fell off her body. "Ouch..." She wiped the blood that came off of her lip. Riko stood, looking at Kessaris. "So... I really hate fighting you for this reason." She took out her fans and spikes came out of it. Riko threw them at Kess, not having enough energy to actually go after them.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm
"But I love you though." Kessaris said as the fans are lodged in the wall behind him. "Riko my dear," he says walking to her affectionately,"Maybe you should take a rest." He stops in front of her and hugs her. "You're aim is getting a tad bit off. Anyday, you would've hit me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Riko caught her fans and shook them before Kessaris took her into his arms, making her relax and put her head on his shoulder. "You shot me all the way across the field and made my legs almost break... it takes a lot to keep going after that." She said softly, falling to her knees and putting her fans in her boots. "Ow... I can't stand up it hurts to bad."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm
Kessaris quickly kneels to her side and says softly. "I always accept a challenge. But this?" He kisses her forhead softly and smooths down from the back of her head to her neck. "The last thing I want to do is hurt you, you know that. I guess I should apologize...want me to carry you back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:52 pm
"Since I'm only 95 pounds why not." Riko wrapped her arms around kessaris' neck, smiling a little. She loved it when he carried her, but she was hurt and it was killing her slightly.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 pm
Keliah grabbed her bag and looked at Marcove, Kessaris and Riko. "I think I need to go to Kilitia...I have a few things I need to collect." she said to them. She looked into the horizon, the heated breeze iin her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:05 pm
Kessaris looked around the arena and grimaced. "I'm not fixing this again. Sorry dad. Hehe..." He closes his eyes and looks up. With a leap, he takes flight with the hair blowing through his like an invisble comb. "You gotta love this power! Right?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:07 pm
Riko buried her face in his chest, not used to her instant wind in the face thing. "Woah! Kessaris I love you more than flying. More than oxygen and I promised you I would stay beside you." She said softly in his ear, kissing him on the cheek.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games