Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:28 pm
Quen felt great after taking a few days off from training. He'd really needed it. As he walked up the steps to the Kusakage's office, he looked down at the new sword he was carrying and smiled. His father would've been proud of this one. The wooden blade was one of the finest he'd ever seen, let alone made. It wasn't quite as flawless as Kakera, but it was still a beautiful piece of work. He looked up as he approached the office to find that the door was open and that, as usual, the office was bustling with activity. He wondered if the Kusakage would be able to help him find Ronnel or Ronnel's clone. He strode in and smiled at his good fortune. The clone was already here. Approaching the clone, he held out the newly made blade. "As promised. Did you learn anything using Kakera?" Quen was confident in both his master's skill and his respect for weapons, but it didn't stop him from wondering the conditioin of his favorite weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi entered the building after several years on being away. She came upon her old office as she knocked on the door and waited for a response. Masumi had no idea who was in charge anymore, and if she didn't approve she wouldn't hesitate to take over once more and let the soil be stained with blood.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

Masumi H Dekata

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade walked through the streets of Kusagakure, his head burried deep in his shinobi information cards. He had just finished writing out the Kusakage's card, the last shinobi, when he came upon her office. Putting the vast amount of cards away and tucking them safely into his pack, Blade entered through the doors. Like before, he caught the eye of many, but he simply continued walking through. Despite his unusual clothing, he still bore the Grass Village Protector on his right shoulder, reminding everyone that he was of this village. He had a couple of questions for the Kusakage before he headed out to see his master and reunite with the rest of the members of the Brotherhood. As he reached the doorway, Blade stopped suddenly upon seeing who was at the door. It was a female shinobi, one he had never seen before...yet no doubt he could feel immense strength coming from her. Blade merely waited several feet behind her, quietly, his hands resting at his sides. He would have to mind his manners around her, and since she had already knocked there was no need to get closer to her. Blade lowered his head slightly, the darkness from his hood covering his face copletely and his robe left no room to see anything, not even his weapons.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"Unfortunately Quen the Boss was called to deal with an issue concerning the defense of the village, and while he was gone we all vanished due to lack of chakra. Since he has returned he recreated me to pick back up, but before I could I was dragged into some minor logistica-" The clone froze in mid-word. While it didn't recognize the powerful chakra on the other side of teh door, it did know that whoever it was was on level with himself, and actually a fair bit stronger. And that could mean only one thing - a Kage, or an Ex-Kage. The Sannin frowned and shot a glance at Aki's clone. The true Kage had almost finished recovering from that damn Akatsuki attack finally, but now was being called off to learn from the old wolf's partner. He grimaced before taking in a deep breath and moving to the door to open it for whoever was on the side.
"Hello there ma'am. I am a clone of the Sannin. Is there some way I can assist you today?" Inwardly, the clone's blood had frozen. It recognized her face, even if it didn't recognize the chakra - that was understandable though, the real Sannin hadn't spent enough time around the woman to learn her chakra signature. But her face was in the world reports - and that made him worry. Why was the Kusakage of his age in Sunagakure here?

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi gave a none threatening smile as she looked at the clone. "I just came by to see who the new Kage was." She said, since she doesn't even know who replaced her the first time.

Sumi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

The clone tilted its head as it pondered how to answer that question.
"The former Kusakage was one Naito Arrekusu. He is running aroud again, but where he is now I couldn't tell you. The current Kusakage is Milady Chiru Aki." That was probably safe enough.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:23 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi smiled widened some. "Oh Aki how wonderful, may I speak to her?" She asked since she hadn't seen her in so long.

Sumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

"Ah. Well, the real Aki is off, either training with Mikyo-dono, or talking with the Boss. For now the best I can do is point you to her clone, who unfortunately is lost in talks with a delegate of some kind." The clone rubbed the back of its head sheepishly. It wished it could be more helpful - this medic was one of the two that Ronnel had looked up to as he was training himself.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:18 am
User ImageMasumi Dekata

"I can wait then." Masumi said as she walked over at took a seat at a chair in the waiting room. When she did out of the floor came a tree root that made it's way up to Masumi and brushed her cheek. She smiled as she held the root in her hands and rubbed it. "Oh I missed you to Kimei, how have things been since I've been away." Masumi said talking to the root, she smiled and nodded and laughed as though she was listening to a person talk.

Sumi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:23 am
User Image

Sannin rank
Medical Class
Wolf Summoner
Bloodline Crusher
Yamanaka Clan Head

Ronnel's clone watched quietly as this happened, a slight smile tugging at its face under the rebreather mask before it hesitantly closed the door, unsure of whether it was rude to leave the former Kusakage outside, even if she did seem to be enjoying herself with the tree's root. he had heard from Tetsuo years ago that the great tree was at least semi-intelligent, well, here was proof of the boy/girl's claims.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 am
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade was about to speak when Ronnel's clone suddenly closed the door. He had heard the conversation, since he was standing only a couple of feet away and knew that there was no point in heading inside since the Kusakage wasn't there, but still...he could have spoke to the saanin about it. Letting out a rather annoyed sigh, Blade merely leaned against the wall and crossed his arms on his chest. He glanced at the older woman speaking to the tree roots, found it rather odd, then turned his attention elsewhere. Taking out a single piece of paper, Blade began drawing upon in order to pass the time while he waited for the Kusakage to return from wherever she was.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:30 am
((Knock. You've gotten to the point where Ronnel and his clones think you're actively ignoring them.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 am
{{Quick question... How is Masumi in both the Raikage's Office and the Kusakage's Office...o.O}}  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 am
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{Quick question... How is Masumi in both the Raikage's Office and the Kusakage's Office...o.O}}

(Clones blaugh )  

Masumi H Dekata

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:44 am
Masumi H Dekata
XxBlack_FlashxX

(Clones blaugh )

{{I know that but...clones can't go any further than the country you're in nowadays xp }}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games