Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 pm
((Lol, you and I both. XD))

Ares finishes quickly and nods. "Alright then...just don't make it too long...all that effort took a bit out of me." he wasn't used to being thanked so didn't really remark on it. Besides offerings for war he never was actually thanked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:02 pm
[no i read. just posted it to where its 'while its taking place' ...and i meant what he plans on doing with his vines.]  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:49 am
(It's going to be tricky working with that. But I guess I'll bite.)
"What the...?" Dionysus exclaimed. "Who are you?" Dionysus queried. This new stranger was annoying to Dionysus. She planned on ruining his fun. She was giving him a that rattled bones, but Dionysus shot a similar look back. "I don't have time for nuisances. Begone wench!" Dionysus whirled around, throwing an arm towards the stranger. He slam the woman into a wall with his vine arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 pm
(*prepares Dio's grave* He's soooooooo dead)

Bella nods, showing him the living room and their two bathrooms. Then goes down one of the hallways. "Most of our rooms are extras, like guests or gym or torture rooms for Ella..etc. This is Stella's room..mine..and Ella's. " She says pointing at a few doors.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 pm
(why is you being mean to little old me?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 pm
('m not being mean, you just threw THE Athena into a wall! She's sooo gonna kill him, is what I'm saying >< Me swrry Sean *glomps and huggles* The last pm you sent me did piss me off, but that's over with)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 pm
((LOL, sorry man...I will agree with Rose on this one....the god of the harvest vs the goddess of wisdom and war....oh boy. >.<))

Ares chuckled. "Torture chamber...sounds...kinky." He laughed a bit and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright...think I'll just go lie down..." He went into Ella's room and took off his shoes before sitting down on the bed. "Hm...comfy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 pm
(Well then Athena best use her wisdom to realize that Dio has no idea who she is in mortal form. Also, I gave her a chance to dodge if she so chooses. And I pissed you off Rose? Was it the unsympathetic message?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm
(You asked if I was stupid for just noticing Altheia wasn't Altheia. = -= EVEN THOU, I haven't been posting as much BECAUSE I knew.)

(XDDD Blade-kun, damn. It's not kinky unless you make it)

Bella waves good bye, going over to the basement then knocks gently. "He's in your room Ella, resting." She informs her then left to her own room. She locks the door and window, falling on the bed as she stared up at the ceiling.

Ella sighs once she heard Bella,"I don't blame him, I'm just as tired. Go to bed soon, Stella. We have school in the morning." She chuckles, Stella gave a wave as she was busy at the computer. Ella leaves to her room opening the door to see Ares sitting on her bed. "You're so evil. We have like three guest rooms.." She said with a pout, then walks over towards her mirror. Giving her long hair a quick brush, still in her true form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 pm
((LOL, sorry...I am one of those strange people that would see something like that. XD))

Ares lifts his head a bit and grins at Ella. "I wouldn't want to sleep in any bed but yours. Just please..." He strikes a pose on the bed. "...be gentle..." He laughs a bit and sighs as he moved back to his comfy position.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm
(I don't mind it, just kinky confuses me greatly ><)

Ella rolls her eyes as she finishes her hair. "I can't believe the god of war just told me that." She jokes, then goes over closing the window. "Scoot over! There's barely any room." She says with her hand at her hip, putting away the brush.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 pm
[I'll take it]
Athena eyes furrowed as she was slammed into the wall. Honest Dionysus did not recognize her. Really for she did not hide in a human body but her own. she just didn't use her name. "Boy you must have something wrong with your head if you picking a fight with me. " Not like the vines she used her brain to rattled the idea and then knew of one thing that would give Dio the idea of who she was. In her palms she gripped tightly as a smile crossed her face. She may not like battle unless it was called for; and this was one that called for it. Inside her hand a enormous light arose to shine the glorious and perfect structure of a thunderbolt. She quirked her head to the side before she spoke softly with a grin on her. "Athena!"  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 pm
Ares scooted over with a chuckle. "Just because I may love war, doesn't mean I don't have fun." He smiled as she laid down. "Now don't go hogging all the blankets...or you'll regret it." He grinned devilishly. "Though I cant do much right now." He laid his head down on the pillow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 pm
Ella chuckles, getting into the covers as she relaxed herself. "You're just looking for a reason to get at me." She says poking his nose with a smirk.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 pm
Ares grinned and chuckled. "I think I already have." He chuckled and reached out and wrapped his arms around her then pulled her close. "But just a bit." He chuckled a bit as he closed his eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games