Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Kurai looked at Void, his face emotionless now. "You replaced him then? I already know Charon's no longer an issue. I was mearly pointing out that there was another witness. I don't underestimate people. I either choose to thoroughly kill someone or not." he replied. "Hmm alright, that's not bad advice. Although I suppose it's your turn to not underestimate someone. You can never be sure what humans can do. Together or not." he added and glanced at Ambrosia. "So I get a prime leader? Interesting.. Perhaps I'll try a new way to kill him. Void had just gave me an idea..." he said darkly. Kurai had a small smirk on his face now. "Do you have a grudge against Kenji? Why you choose that specific person interests me..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:07 pm

"Kurai, this isn't going to be as easy as your last couple of kills. Dulceri is in control of the strongest of the Fundamental Forces. Electromagnetism." He opens one eye and looks over at him. "Don't be hasty. You'll get fried. Anyway, I guess I'll take Nephilis."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Kurai nodded. "I know. I'm already thinking of different ways to kill him." he replied simply. "Anyways, when is this plan going to take action? Two years like you told Void?" he asked sitting down on the nearest chair. "If so, then I'll have plenty of time..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 pm

"Yup. Two whole years to plan this thing. When it's all said and done, there won't be a need for me to kill anymore. I can finally rest again." Ambrosia quickly ranted to herself. "Void, you can't stay here. There is a family here that I've managed to gain the trust of. I'm sure that already they think Kurai is with me."

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Kurai let out a small sigh. "Two years? Then we're done? No more killing?" he asked. He let his mind wander around and wondered what he would do after the plan takes place. Perhaps he should ask one of the celestials to kill him. Eternal sleep doesn't sound too bad right now.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

"No more killing. We start planning tomorrow." Rolling over, Ambrosia releases a tired moan. "Right now, only sleep is on my mind. Everlasting sleep. Good night you two."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Rygor nodded to Dulceri "Alright I'll ask her tonight" He said. He looked at Dulceri and smiled "Thanks I don't know what I'd do without you" He said. He looked back in the direction they came "and I know I did Amalia is my world I don't know what I'd do without her" He said. He looked towards Shale "We had better hurry I need to get ready" He said. He frowned "crud I don't have a tux or anything formal" He said.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:57 pm

"Nothing formal. Just look good." Dulceri assured him. "As far as I know, none of us are over twenty. We're not old enough to be formal, but we're young enough to be cool." He gives a smile and faces Shale. "Well, time to prepare then huh? Also, I need your help. I want to put some shadows in a clear jewel-shaped sphere for Daphne. It'll be the diamond on her ring."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Rygor frowned at the comment about what to wear "All I have is battle clothes and some that are kind of ragged do you have anything" He said. In his haste Apollo hadn't grabbed anything really nice. He looked at him "I can do that for you" He said. He laughed a little "I guess we were thinking along the same lines" He said. He wondered how the ring would look for Amalia.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:10 pm

"I bet we're feeling the same way. There are more butterflies in my stomach than in an exhibit. Ha, and I told myself I'd never fear anything. You know Daphne is pregnant? It's weird how things work." He skates slowly over the sand keeping pace with Rygor. "I have many outfits that my dad left me. They're all a odd mixture of coture and cool."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Rygor smiled at Dulceri "Hey if you didn't fear anything you really would be a god" He said jokingly. He looked towards Shale again "So what are you going to name your kid?" He asked. He was glad Dulceri had something for him to wear. He only hoped Amalia would say yes.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 pm

Daphne walked down the hallway from her office, looking through papers. She was so busy for no reason, so many complaints for no reason either. "What is with this?!" She muttered with a little rage, wondering where Dulceri was. "Where is he when you need him? Already that time?" She looked at the sun and shrugged, getting to her room and getting something nice to wear.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:17 am

Amara looked at Kenji. "You can come" she simply stated as she entered the town. So many auras with different people. It was easy to find the youngest aura in the town though. She then saw a young boy, but it was easy to recognize it was a young girl in shifting. "Excuse me" she stated looking at the shapeshifter. "I'm a friend of your mommy...she asked me to find you" she said looking at the girl who was struken with fear.

Amalia had settled in to her new home in North Shale as she smiled at the minor accomplishment. She then relized that the party was starting tonight. She then raced towards Shale to a clothing store for some things she could pick up. She had left all of her garments in Evermore so she had to start over. She soon was in the clothing store looking at different dresses. She wanted everything but knew she couldnt buy the store. She saw a nice pair of shoes and a beautiful bag. Now just to find a dress to match.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Kenji nodded and stood up. He followed Amara into town and saw a young boy. He couldn't tell if that was the kid they were looking for but his question was answered when Amara started talking to him. He smiled. "Your mom is worried about you. Don't you want to go home to see her?" he asked.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 pm

"Perfect...as always." Dulceri tightens the white tie adorning his chest. Beneath the tie is a black long sleeve button-up. His pants were just as black, but were so long enough, only the white tips of his white shoes poked out. They had dark shoestrings, but they'd never be seen. He turns and walks to the door and exits hastily.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games