Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Valcom starred at Karu.

"My wife..likes other forms.I really haven't seen her wolf form often."he said.

Kiba nodded.

"Thats completly true I'm afraid..soft rock is how are females roll."he said frowning playfully.

Damon chuckled and he looked at Victor.

"Well then why don't you start us off cuz?"he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm
Karu nodded chuckling. "I figured much. But I ment your halfbreed here." she said looking at Kira(who was in her lycan form) as she held Val by a bushy tail

Mostly our family uncle" Victor smiled. He heard his cousin then thought a moment. "I guess I will" he smiled before jumping onto the stage. He whispered to the band then took the mic starting to sing.

((Follow Me- Breaking Benjamin yeah im lazy to find a link))  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:19 pm
Kiba nodded and went up the stage grabbing a mic as he listened to Victor.

Damon starred at the ground thinking to himself.

Valcom nodded.

"Aw..you caught on to me."he said and looked at Val.

"I haven't taught my kids to transform yet..and usually the blood starts flowoing threw the kids 10th birthday."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:23 pm
Like us" Victor said when he hopped down off the stage wiping his face.

Kira shifted back handing Val to Karu for she can hold her by the tail as well. She glanced at her twin smiling weakly. "First song that popped in your head?"

Yes..."Victor said sheeply.

Karu nodded remembering when Victor and Kira started to be able to shift. She smiled weakly. "Well how are they now anyways? 10 as well?"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Kiba put up his hand and the band began the song.He sang just like he had so many years ago.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUTaohfc3U

Valcom nodded.

"About 9."he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:29 pm
If I got a tail does that mean...daddy wheres Lucius?" Val asked crossing her arms while she swung back and forth upside down.

Karu closed her eyes as she listened to the lyrics while her brother sang  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:46 pm
Valcom sighed.

"Lucius went off..he said he wouldn't be here for are little party."he said.

Kiba stepped off the stage when his song ended.He put his hands in his pockets and watched as Damon took the microphone.

Damon began singing his mind off in the distance.Thinking about what happend to him and his father..the pain in death they both had gone threw.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4MqD45XVw  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:55 pm
Val nodded and went over to her parents when Karu put her down. "He okay right?"

Karu had her eyes shut slightly tighter really listening to the lyrics  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:04 pm
Valcom nodded.

"He said he just had a bad feeling about something."he said.

Kiba put his hands in his pockets and nodded.He turned and started walking down the path into the forrest.Disappearing he appeared just out of site of his friends and familly.He kept walking as he went toward the dark aura he felt in the air.He stopped in the middle of the forrest as he heard footsteps behind him.

"So..your..my little..bump in the road tonight?"he asked and he turned looking at the man infront of him.

"For a wise god..you are a fool."a rasp voice replied.The figure starred at Kiba coldly.

(This fight is both a tribute to Kiba aswell as one to one of my fav anime characters of all time.xD.)

Raphael: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm
(And yet I wonder where will Pein peirce next XD)

Karu shook pretty hard with the wind as it spoke to her. "Really...oh for godsakes" she muttered to herself.

Val nodded and started coughing curling up in a ball  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 pm
(Eh Pein isn't really my second fav anime dude im' talking bout.I'm talking bout the Perv.He follows behind Kakashi!xD)

Kiba sighed and he put his hand on the earth.He closed his eyes and thats when Raphael charged him throwing fast fists.He caught both hands and kicked up into his opponents ribs.He flipped onto his feet and he put his hands togeather.5 more figures appeared around Kiba.

Kiba nodded and he sighed.

"Your the god of pain..but wheres your other two friends?"he growled.Thats when all of them charged him.He kicked one in the forhead and jumped back surprised by the sudden speed that sent him flying to the ground.He hissed and slowly stood up.He extended his arms and two huge balls of light formed in his hands.

The Six Paths Of Pain: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 pm
(oh for the love a gods)

you ok?" Kira asked Val  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm
Kiba threw off two of the pains and he felt a long blast of electricity blast threw him.He grabbed the pain behind him and flipped him over his head.He looked up and Raphael spinned down kicking him in the forhead.Kiba 's figure seperated into ice and his figure came above Raphael sending hundreds of Ice Shards down at him.Raphael smiled and dispersed as the other 5 charged him.He grabbed one and slammed it down on its back.He blasted another in the face sending the figure flying threw a tree.Two caught him from behind sending two long pole threw his chest.Kiba hissed and started running backward sending both of them against the tree aswell as the poles into there bodies.Kiba put his hands togeather as did one of the pains infront of him.

"Summoning eh?"he growled and put his hand in the dirt.A huge toad forming infront of him.

The pain did the same and 5 huge wolves.The animals charge at each other the toad sending its blade threw them only for more to appear each time.

Kiba put his hands togeather and sighed.

"Damn.."he muttered and charged up the toad sending a flying foot down on the head of the summoner.The pain flew backward aswell into the dirt as Kiba charged at him sending a revevolving ball of light into his chest sending him flying backward with a huge explosion.

Kiba reopened his eyes seeing another pain infront of him.He started panting as he saw the figure had somehow absorbed his move.He turned as another one sent almost wht seemd like a missle at him.

"Damn it.."he cursed and his eyes turned completly crimson.The missle suddenly flew past his head and turned hitting the absorber pain and sending him flying into the summoner.Kiba seperated his feet and he charged pulling out one of the bars in his wrecked body sending it down at the mechine like pain.The pain simple grabbed the pole and extended its arm grabbing Kiba by his head and threw him down with such force they ground quaked and hundreds of pebbles flew into the air.Kiba's figure came out of the ground pushing the rocks off and back down onto the floor.The summoner,absorber,the mechine,and the electricity pains all charged him sending him back over the rocks as they all put a pole in his torso.The summoner and electricity pains pulled out to poles to send down into Kiba when suddenly the rocks exploded and he came flying forward sending a bolt into the summoner but the electricity pain was pulled out of the way.The summoner flew into the dirt and he sighed as his arm fell limp to his side as all the pains starred at him.

"I have not killed one of these bitches.."he mutters to himself and he starts coughing up blood spitting it out his mouth.

Raphael's figure appeared over Kiba jumping down onto him.Kiba turned suddenly sending one last huge ball of light into Raphaels chest and sent him flying into the dirt.Kiba grabbed his blade barley catching the mechine and stabbing him with his sword.Kiba turned and he charged at the Raphael again hitting him harsh against the throat.He fell on his face and he saw the huge toad still fighting off wolves.He gritted his teeth and he jumped forward barley grabbing the summoner by his face and a huge explosion of light again hit the summoner.All the wolves dispersed and Kiba fell on his knees panting as he grunted pulling out the metal pole in his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:52 pm
Lily listened to Damon sing, but she had the strange feeling that something was wrong. Though she knew it was probably none of her business so she decided to let it go. She jumped onto the stage and held her hand out for the microphone. "It's my turn." she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 pm
Damon handed her the microphone his eyes seeming to suddenly fade away.He walked down the steps and starred into the trees..his body tensed.

Kiba blocked off the attacks by both the absorber and the mystery pains.He kicked backward into the face of the mechine pain.He flipped and kicked down sending two pains deep into the dirt.He stood up grabbing the pole and stuck it deep into the absorbers skull.

Kiba stood up and grabbed his ribs spitting out more blood.He turned and nailed the mechine so hard across the face he could hardly believe how bad it hurt him.He turned grabbing Raphael and kneed him in the gut.He grabbed his sword and felt a sudden clunk as three pipes went threw his chest.His eyes widened and he was pushed down into the dirt.All the pains where alive..and the mysterious pain was the one who he hadn't focused on.Kiba turned and grabbed the mysterious pain and rammed him into the tree.He punched Raphael across thejaw and grabbed both sides of his head.He saw the mechine pain shooting a missle at him and his eyes turned red this time just barley sending it off cours making it hit the summoner.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games