Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 pm
Masakazu didn't really feel comfortable as he was placed onto Vlad's back. He also didn't feel comfortable when he started to bounce around lightly on Vlad's back. Albeit, he was trying to hold on, he couldn't stay still. Please let this end soon.. He thought, wishing he could summon one of his own demons to help him.

Someone like Kamikorosu, but he was more of a fighter-style demon, not a carry him around demon. He laughed lightly at the thought of the seven something wolf-demon carrying him around all day. How he would growl about he was suited to carrying around lazy people and such; the thoughts made him laugh again.

Masakazu listened to Vlad as he spoke and nodded his head lightly, careful not to hit his chin on his back. "I'll get to see Caly soon, right?" He asked, but didn't want to seem impertinent. He sighed lightly and just tried his best to enjoy the ride.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 am
"We might have one or two in the Mansion somewhere." Cy said as he took a few steps forward. Those starry night-mist eyes very intriguing to say the least. Of course it didnt help that Vampires especially ones as old as Cy always had an affinity and admiration for Bat creatures. They felt like kin almost.

"While we walk, would you mind a quick pro quo? Tell me about yourself, you have my interest peaked." Cy said in a friendly manner as he started to lead the way. It was odd for a Vampire to be interested in other beings, though as old as he was Cy knew things in the world have changed much. And acquiring knowledge was one of Cy's driving forces in his unlife.

"And on the way if you have any qu-" Cy stopped himself as his otherwordly senses alerted him to two beings coming their way. Turning in the direction of where he could sense the oncoming duo, Cy closed his eyes and focused his mind.

"There are more in the Garden than we thought..." Cy said to himself as he reopened his eyes.

"Lady Caly? Well i dont know who she is. But lets hope its her scent im following yeah?" Vlad said as he bound thru the Garden. It wasnt long before the sound of voices could be heard. Vlads ears perked upright, oh good they had found someone!

The Garden opened up suddenly and revealed four figures before the white wolf with Masakazu upon his back. "Hey!" Vlad barked as he ran up to the four. One smelled like an Elf, the other a Vampire, the third smelled like magic and the fourth smelled like a bat.

"Hey! He needs help." Vlad barked at all four, before he unceremoniously dumped Masakazu on the ground. After Masakazu was off his back, Vlad changed back to his humanoid form. Tan skin contrasted with his stark white hair, ears and tail.

"This one." Anubis said before he started walking in the direction of the Koi pond. The very one Sulthena, Animula and the new little boy where at. As Anubis led the way through the Garden with Saira following him, the passed by a Cherry Blosson tree.

Noticing a figure garbed in a ebony cloak Anubis stopped to examine it. "Who's this? And how'd' they end up here?" Anubis said as he squated down near the girls head. His hand reached out to touch the woman when he retracted it. "Maybe i shouldnt.." He said to himself.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

Saira gave a nod and followed Anubis. And as she followed close behind him, her eye's gazed around once more at the scenery. This place was rather lovely, almost just as nice as other gardens and exotic places she had visited during her travels. There was so much beauty in the world it seemed. Smiling, she continued on, until he stopped. Saira, almost running into him, stopped just mere inches from it, and looked down. There laid a figure, cloaked in a dark garb. But her head was visible. She had silvery tresses, but they seemed a bit dirty. From where she stood, Saira could tell that this person, was exhausted, and may have just fallen out. So dropping her weapon/instrument upon the ground, it giving a very large rumble, and creating quite a whole as it collided with a ground, due to its weight, she knelt beside the fallen figure, and looked her over. "Seem's like she's exhausted"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:18 am
User Image

Mizuki Sven
Princess of A Long Lost Clan

The One Who Shines Like The Moon

The girl still remained out cold, her breathing a big ragged, but withher finally asleep, it began to even out. Her head the only thing visible under her dark cloak, one would noticed her silvery white tresses. ONce done up in an elegant style, now large pieces dangling here and there, a very messy look. Her hair was quite dirty as well, seeing as she ran evr since she got that chance to escaped. They wouldn't catch her if she ran, and never stop. They wouldn't. "I...I must...I need...keep...running", she mumbled in her sleep. Those who gazed upon her would hear her clearly, noting the distress in her voice, as well as the exhaustion.

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

King Riverbreeze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:20 am
"'Ow luck-ee for oo to 'ave oo'r guests come all at once, hmmm?" Wir states, letting out a slight chuckle. "Zoh I doubt zat ze problems een zee others are az seem-pull as my cowardice..." He offers a shrug. Helped to be honest, he figured.

"Vell... my kind on-lee leev for about... thirty years. So eet 'as become custom for my House to cross over eento undeath to preserve our time een ze world. Shortly after my birth, my parents received ze approval to become vampiric." He nods, "Eet vas a ver-ee 'appy moment for my family."

"I attended a magic-college on ze surface. As ze continent's main source of advisors, eet vas im-per-a-teev zat ve gain contacts an' comfort aroun' ze ozzer races. I mas-taired een conjuration een ze college, zoh my true focus vas on ze necromancy taught on-lee 'at 'ome... as eet vas ee-lee-gal on ze surface."

"A few years in politics, an'... some difficulty eenvolving adventurers... an' I 'ad achieved a different, difficult brand of undead. Zat of a baelnorn... 'dread lich'... 'good lich'. Een exchange for some... hardsheeps, I 'ad become truely undead, vizzout ze need for liv-eeng subjects to keep my san-ee-tee." Among a fellow undead - the vampire - he didn't feel required to keep his undead status a secret.

"My problem vas when ze House of Primal Strength... ze Phelan-wolves... attacked ze cap-ee-tal. Ze royals vere een dain-jair... an' I couldn' jus' sit by an' watch. So I used my necromancy... an' zoh eet vas my spell zat saved us all... I 'ad to be punished for break-eeng ze law. I un-dair-stood zis even before I cast ze spell. Zoh razzer zan execution, I vas ban-eeshed... an' ended up 'ere." He nods with a soft smile. "An' oo? Surely oo 'ave a story to tell?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 am
"Yes and no." Cy said to Wir's comment about the new arrivals. He turned back to Wir, knowing Caly or Sarissa would take care of the Canines, after all he could only take life.. not give it.

"As for my own story.." Cy said as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "It depends on where you want me to begin. I may not be one of the first Vampires in existence, but you could say my blood comes from Lord Draculs right hand man." Cy said with a smirk.

"As for the rest of it, without boring you with details. It was a woman who led me here, one that i had turned immortal because of my infatuation with her. Of course.. like most young Vampires she let the power of immortality go to her head." Cy said as his eyes clouded over in memory.

"We found our way here, but not after she had tried to sleep with anything that had a pulse." Cy sneered at his own past. "So when her demise came at the hands of the Demon, Vincent.. lets just say i turned the other cheek." Cy said as his eyes went to the Mansion.

"Before that happened though i had met Caly here. Her pure nature drew me in and has kept he here ever since." Cy said as his gaze softened and he looked over to Caly. "But like i said Wir'Lovel thats only part of the story.. the most recent of my past."

"Maybe inside there is a bed that we can put her in." Anubis said as he slipped his arm underneath the girls back and the other underneath her knees. Anubis hoisted the girl up, with little effort on his part and looked to Saira.

"Then we can go find whom i wanted to show you. She maybe able to help with her too." Anubis said as he looked down at the girl. Anubis started making his way with the girl in his arms, towards the Kanareshii mansion.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:07 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

Giving a nod to the idea, Saira took hold of her weapon/instrument once more and stood to her feet. She watched as the male picked upon the fallen figure, with ease and began to head in the same direction as before. And as they did, Saira began to wonder about what the fallen girl had spoken in her sleep. "It sounds....like she was running...from something...or someone"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am
Anubis looked to Saira, before he looked back to the woman he held in his arms as they made heir way to the Mansion. "Arent we all running from something in the end?" Anubis said as his Cat ears went flat against his head and his tail twitched about.

It wasnt long before the two made it to the house. Locating a door, Anubis's ears perked forward and he gave a sheepish look to Saira. "Could you get the door, my hands are kinda full." He said with a smile.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 am
User Image

Saira Wakana

Head popped up as he spoke. This statement was true. Many people were running from something in there lives, but Saira couldn't say that she was running. She was a wanderer, traveling all over. And if she was eunning, then the reason may have something to tdo with her past. But of course, she couldn't think that far back. Though only a half demon, she lived quite a long like, longer than the average human. So if she was running from something, she knew not of what it was anymore.

With her eye's upon the male in front of her, she noticed his ears lay flat atop his head, and his tail twitch about. It seemed like he too was running from something, or his actions hinted at it. Saira didn't speak on it, deciding to leave it alone for now.

Reaching the house, Saira gazed upon it. It was rather large, and nice as well. This place, the whole area was amazing. She really wondered now who all loved here. Giving a nod, she smiled and moved in front of him. "Sure", she stated kindly. Now by the door, she placed her hand upon the knob, turned it and and pushed it open.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 pm
Caly was silent as she considered the request of making the garden a bit hotter, and though she wasn't very fond of the heat, but perhaps she and Sarissa could find a spot in the garden to experiment a little. It would be something interesting to try. Especially if others were happy because of it.

But the instant the wolves appeared her attention was all for the prince of wolf demons. "It's you!" she exclaimed and immediately knelt down beside him, her body starting to glow with her healing powers and nature. It seemed the male had recently gotten into a fight, and though he came out alive, there was much pain. As she laid her healing powers into him she noticed that he had tried to heal his wounds on his own, but hadn't been able to complete the actions.

"Don't worry I will see to it that you are fully healed." she whispered to him as her blue/green eyes continued to look him over.

Sarissa was a little apprehensive on what she could do, so she just remained silent and listened to all that was going on. It wasn't like she could help as Lady Caly was doing; she was a genie and she was only pure magic now. She could conjure and transport, but she couldn't control that of teh elements so delicately as to heal.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:01 pm

"Itai.." Was what Masakazu said as Vlad dumped him onto the ground. Maybe it was for the best, as he was startign to fall asleep anyways. He blinked the blurriness from his eyes and found that he staring at Caly's blue
green eyes. Have I finally made it? He thought and then felt her healing powers as they started to slowly soothe his pain.

Masakazu sat up once Caly was done and then shook his head when she offered more help. "No, thank you though. I may be old, but I am not old enough to fend for myself." He said, wobbling a bit as he stood up. The wobbling soon grew worse and he fell back down on his bum, careful to miss his tail. ".. Maybe I really do need help." He muttered with a light laugh.

Masakazu crossed his legs and then muttered something under his breath. Suddenly, his shadow turned into a circular disk and it lifted him off of the ground. He turned his attention to Caly again and smiled. "I still got it." He said happily.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Aeris glared straight back to him, sticking out her tongue at him. "If he is not what you nee, kill him now and I'll go fetch another. Unfortunately, he was the first one that opened my bag. He also tried to rob me, but that's another story. What exactly do you want?" She snapped her fingers, her features going back to her elven form.

"Besides...Marketplace is now out. They are searching for the soldier that we took right now. There's a brothel at the edge of town, but I highly doubt any of them are suitable. I could try the docks. Maybe there can be more...exotic beings there. And you can chime in whenever you like, my blue haired companion." She tapped her lips lightly, pacing back and forth in front of him.

--

Sulthena perked up, the scent of blood catching her attention. At first, with Ani's voice heard, she thought it may be her. "Ani? Are you alright?" The elder elf asked, a frown on her face. But the noise coming from the pond divided her attention. "Is there another with you?"

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:40 pm
Vincents lips went into a sneer as Aeris met his disaproval with her own. Extending an arm to the male, Vincents fingertip touched the mans chest.

"Useless.." Vincent hissed as Lighting raced from his torso, down his arm and into the servants chest. Pure lightning struck the servants heart, he would feel unimaginable pain, for a second. Barely enough time for his brain to register what was going on, before his heart exploded in his chest.

"It doesnt have to be humanoid, if that makes the task easier for you. Find me something unique, an albino creature. A psychic, a nymph, a fairy. Something like that." Vincent said to Aeris as he watched her pace about. The servants body fell lifelessly to the floor. Vincent folded his arms over his chest, taking no notice or havin no remorse for just killing someone.

"Animula was made from a Vampire, Cy's former lover to be exact. With my DNA thrown into the mix Animula possess Demon and Vampiric powers. The boy, Nyx was made from a solider.. mortal yes but that soilder had the ability to wield the element of fire. And he also shares my blood and powers." Vincent said to Aeris.

"You see the third must be just as unique, if not more powerful than the first two. And i would prefer a female, they are easier to control.." Vincent said with a smirk as he looked at Aeris with a prideful stare.

"Oh im fine. Just cleaning up Nyx. He's my new brother." Animula said cheerfully. Demon and Vampire mixed into one, and yet she was so innocent it was almost sad. The fate that had been dealt to her. Her Master was a monster and she knew no better than to follow orders. After all.. he had given her life..

The little boy, Nyx, stayed silent as he was cleaned off.

"I have to get him some clothing. Can you make sure he stays here?" Animula asked Sulthena as she got out of the Koi pond. She led Nyx by the hand and had him sit infront of Sulthena, whom he stared at blankly.It was a change.. getting used to a new body like that.

"Hey how can you do that? And how do you know her? Who are you people anyways?!" Vlad asked gently, though he was a bit panicked. Magic, Vampires, Bats, Elves, Fairies.. or so he thought Sarissa was.

"Where am i?" Vlad added to his barage of questions.

The minute Anubis slipped into the Mansion his jaw opened wide in awe. This place, it made his hair floof out in fear yet it felt very homey. "What is this place?" It felt so vast and so unexplored. "It looks bigger on the inside then it does the outside!" Anubis exclaimed.

After a few long moments of staring, Anubis shook his head and focused on his task. "Bedroom... Bedroom.." Anubis said as he looked about, walking a few feet in one direction, before stopping and doing the same in another. "I think the beds are upstairs.." He concluded noting that the downstairs seemed more for kitchen, living room and other such things.

"Come on." Anubis said to Saira before he started searching for the stairs. It wasnt long before he found his way to them and started up them. Once at the top, Anubis quickly found out that his hunch had been right. Most of the sleeping quarters were upstairs it seemed.

Finding an empty bedroom Anubis slipped inside and placed the girl in his arms down on the bed. "There.. now what to do?" Anubis questioned, his tail moving back and forth in thought.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image

Saira Wakana

Once inside, Saira stood in awe, just like Anubis. The inside was beautiful, as well as homey. You wouldn't have thought it to be so big, by looking at it from the outside. But most places were like that nowadays, at least in her opinion. "Yes its does", she agreed. After looking around, Saira gave a giggle as Anubis began to look around for the bedrooms. She followed him, trying to suggest heading upstairs, but before she could, he had made that conclusion. Just smiling, she followed him towards the stairs which lead to the second floor. Moments later they arrived to an empty bedroom and proceeded inside, placing the still unconscious girl inside. With her on the bed, Saira moved towards a window and gazed out of it. Here one had a perfect overview of the garden, which was quite lovely. And as Anubis posed a question, she turned to him. "Maybe we should go find the owner of this place", she suggested. "Maybe they could help, and tell us who she is"

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 pm
If she had taken notice to the thief's fate, there was no sign of it. Or maybe it was just the fact that she had been trained to steel herself against such things. Aeris' ears perked up as Vincent spoke, her pacing stopped for the time being. "Cy's former lover? Didn't know he had one before. And as for the boy, I didn't realize that soldier had that power within him. He must've kept it under wraps for some time."

She hopped up onto the table behind her, curling up into a ball. "Female? Of course. I can find one. And don't give me that look. That was only one time. Not like you're getting to do that again for a while." Her ears wiggled, a grin appearing on her lips.

--

Sulthena couldn't help but frown for a second. Yes, Animula was alright, but she now knew the meaning of the vision she had seen nights before. "Yes I can. Ani, when you get a chance, I would like to see what Nyx looks like." She hoped that the others wouldn't find her for the time being. Or at least now, find them. There was no telling what would come of it.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games