Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm
Genya looked as if he had sparkles in his eyes. "I'm going to find cures and solve all the science mysteries in the world!" he exclaimed excitedly. "And I'm not going to give up!" It wasn't that Genya was cheerful necessarily. It was just that he was really devoted to the study of science and enthusiastic about it while still retaining that naive bit of his personality. "Teriyaki burger and banana milkshake okay." Genya turned to the worker at the stall and ordered in Japanese for himself, Anderson, and Demios also getting himself a teriyaki burger. Despite Anderson saying that he wasn't hungry, Genya got him some bubble tea. Even though bubble tea originated in Taiwan, popularity grew and it became a drink offered all over Asia. When the order came, they took the food and sat down at a table. "...ah... well, my brother's the Shield Owl. So, he's all about shielding. Incident? Which one? Well, umm, to be honest, I haven't seen your type of abilities before...." Genya admitted. He looked at Demios and then Anderson. "So, umm, what are your abilities?" Genya was now trying to make an educated guess. "Demios, can you do stuff by saying rhyming words? Anderson, are you an element type that effects your eyes?"
------------------

((UNS - Armand))

Wow, it's Godzilla? Don't see that everyday in real life.... and....now it's a dragon. A shape shifter, Armand thought as he stared at the "monster." Anya's shout dragged him out of his thoughts and staring. "Owen?" As far as he knew, from what Anya had told him, Owen was the name of a person that Anya had worked with previously, and he was dead. Apparently not. Owen was an Owl, a shapeshifting one, and now a fire breathing dragon. "This isn't going to end well...." the scientist mumbled. He could see Lucien and Owen battling, and that last move from Lucien seemed oddly....That's ...wait. Thomas. No...it's Lucien. Lucien copied Thomas's ability? That's not possible... Armand didn't know about this whole successor business and the specifics of the Great Four, so he wouldn't be able to make the connection. However, he recognized that the black beam and the black form were eerily similar is not the same as Thomas's black liquid. "Anya! Watch out!" Armand rang forward after her. He was now honestly concerned for everyone on the battlefield. Asking questions about Owen would have to wait later. Would Owen be able to get Kojiro and Raven out of harm's way? Was Lucien watching out for that?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm
((FP and UNS: Owen and Anya))

Anya paid no heed to Armand shouting after her. Instead. she was focused on hurrying to Owen. She didnt know exactly what she was going to do given that both Owen and Lucien were airborne, but she would try to do something nonetheless. When she saw Lucien attempt a 'final' strike at Owen with something similar to Thomas' negation, Anya shot her left arm up towards the bottom of the razor wire net surrounding Owen's dragon form. As she did so, a beam of her own greenish aura shot out and decayed the razor wire. "Owen! Down here!" she shouted.

Owen saw Lucien's shape change to that of a dragon with six wings. So, the guy had shapeshifting as an ability now? So what. Owen knew how to counteract his own powers and he would just use the same methods against Lucien. Granted, that Negation beam was new to Owen, but he would still try. That was when he heard Anya's voice shout his name. Glancing down, he noticed that the bottom of the net had decayed and he could see Anya down on the ground below. The dragon then dove down through the newly made opening, narrowly avoiding the negation beam fired by Lucien. The dragon spread it's wings to slow dramatically as it neared the ground near Anya. He couldn't fight Lucien effectively if he was holding onto Raven and Kojiro. But he wasn't about to just leave them right near the UNS base. 'S***!' he thought to himself as the dragon landed on the ground and turned to face upward at Lucien. "You're gonna have to try harder than that, Lucien, if you want to defeat me and get Thomas' precious prisoners back!" Owen shouted, hiding his slightly frustration perfectly from years of practice.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 pm
Demios smiled at Genya "You remind me of my friend Armand, so interested in knowledge, and always seeming to have a reason for smiling" He said. As they got their food and sat down he began eating and after a moment he paused "Shield owl huh, I believe I've herd of a shield owl before, I just don't remember where" He said. He then continued eating until he herd Genya ask about their abilities and smirked "Well my abilities are essentially what people consider magic, I typically chant because it allows me to focus my abilities" He said. He closed his eyes for a moment and held his hand in front of Genya he then closed his hand and then reopened it and a butterfly flew from his hand and away. He figured it was probably a good idea not to tell him he also held a celestial herald in him. "My powers can be pretty dangerous but I've learned to control them for the most part" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm
Demon Eyes Zero
Flo nodded opening up all the supplies. He took a deep breath before pressing one hand on Benkei's forhead. "Umm no hard feelings if this hurts like hell allright?" Useing his other hand Flo condensed the moisture in the air and mixed it with the makeup. The mixture swirled in the air before slowly forming over Benkei's face and sinking into his skin. After that Flo began bending the water to change his friends appearance working as fast as possible to get the possibly painful experience over.

((Fallen Phoenix - Benkei))

The process that Flo put Benkei through was weird. It felt weird. Hurt a bit, but it was just a weird sensation. Weird. Strange. Benkei didn't know how else to describe it. There was water messing with his face? Benkei had no idea what he looked like after Flo had finished, but he blinked and looked into the distance. He blinked again, his face scrunching up into a "WTF" expression. "Flo, what did you do to my face? I see a giant lizard... wait....no way! That's Gojiro (Godzilla)?!!! But that's just something out of the movies!" There was no way this was possible. What the hell had Flo done to his face? Did he accidentally mess with Benkei's eyes too??? Was Benkei hallucinating? But after a few moments, Benkei somehow made a connection, although he had absolutely NO idea how he came out with it. "KUSO! Is that Owen?!!!!!!" WHAT is he doing? WHY is he Godzilla? Argh. Please don't destroy Japan!!!"

--------------------

((UNS - Armand))

Anya had struck out and helped Owen. That was going to be viewed as an act of treason, but from the way Lucien was attacking, it wasn't as if it was 100% obvious that Raven and Kojiro would get out of it alive, and that was troubling. "Anya, Owen, Lucy, let me look after Raven and Kojiro," Armand suggested. "They don't look so hot...sorry Raven, even you." Armand wasn't defying anyone's orders. He was just more concerned about their conditions.

-------------------

((NPC - Genya))

Genya had no idea who Armand was, but inferred that Armand was someone possibly in the academic field and smiled a lot. He blinked. "Oh, do you know my brother? His name is Benkei!" Genya smiled and tried to imitate a punch and somehow just squirted teriyaki burger juice in his own face. "Umm.... well, Ben's a cool martial artist, but uh....hehehehe? .... he says I'm a lost cause in that area," Genya laughed nervously as he scratched his head and then wiped off the juice in his face. He looked as if he were in thought for a moment after he heard Demios's explanation of his ability. "Oh, magic... like the old demon paper wards," Genya remarked. Genya wasn't in the temple life, but he knew of them. "Ooooooo," Genya's eyes followed the butterfly from Demios's hand to wherever it flew off until it was out of sight. "Was that alive? You can create life?" Genya asked. That seemed to be something that was impossible to Genya because it seemed to defy the workings of the world as Genya understood it, Owl or not. Clearly, Genya did not know about the God Owl of her abilities either. Genya was completely curious now.

---------------------

((UNS - Will))

Will could see some of the battle raging between Lucien and Owen in the darkness of the night and the lights scattered through that area by Tokyo Tower, and he sure as hell sensed the negation energy. Nice to know he's working on it. Kick his f***ing a**, Lucien, and send him to hell. The f*** is taking you so long.The Satan Owl smirked as he thought to himself. Well, now, Kojiro, you couldn't be feeling any better, hmm? Don't you worry, you'll have your opportunity to shine soon enough.

----------------------

Solaris Beauty
Amara looked at Amaya and shook her head. "No that's not Thomas...he's not capable of something like this" she replied. Vincent began to freeze debree in place. She then got a call from Will. "Hmmm" she said and hung up. "Looks like we have a monster to stop" she said with a sigh. "This is the perfect time for me to attack..." she said. "Listen...if I need help, I will alert the rest of you...I just don't want anyone to get killed..." she trailed. "I'm going to attack Thomas as soon as he makes his move" she told them.

((UNS - Amaya))

Amaya nodded, and soon she knew exactly what Amara meant by the ruckus not being caused by Thomas. She saw this giant thing, a giant dinosaur thing. Amaya didn't know what Godzilla looked like at all. She had heard the name, but wasn't familiar with the creature. So, she didn't know it was Godzilla. "Amara, I don't want you to die either," Amaya said softly in response to Amara saying that she didn't want anyone to get killed.

((Post edited.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 pm
Demios smiled and laughed as Genya sprayed juice all over his face. "Wow, he may have a point, but then again who knows you might have hidden potential" He said. He then herd about his idea of magic "Well sort of, its kind of confusing even to me" He said. He then smiled "The butterfly I guess you could say is alive, I mean it will finish it's life I'd guess I've never really watched to see how long my magic lasts" He said. He then looked at Genya he was definately an interesting person. Although he couldn't help but wonder how things were going for Will and the others. He then walked over to Genya and smirked before wiping a spot on his forehead he had missed he then kissed his forehead "Your cute" He said. He then swung his hand forming a whistle that resembled a raven "Here blow this if you get in trouble I can't have such a happy person with a bright future getting in trouble" He said remembering the gang members and then him getting the juice on him. "Blow it if you need help and I promise I'll be there to protect you" He said with a warm smile. He then herd a tv talking about a godzilla figure "Sounds like trouble, think we should go check it out Anderson?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am
((sorry Brandon))

The clone nodded as she made her way through several cars on the train as she made it to the front. She knocked on the door politely as she waited and adjusted her clothing. The door soon slid open slowly as the clone performed a roundhouse kick, knocking out the conductor as he flew towards the other one knocking him unconcious. She then snapped her fingers hoping Moli would hear her.

Amara looked at Amya and smiled. "Trust me Amya, I won't" she said to her. She showed a smile as she saw Godzilla but her mind was on Thomas. She then flew towards him and the others as she was beat on helping the Night OWLs for this and destroy Thomas.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 am
((Thank you scythe I didn't see that. I guess I wasn't paying attention. xp ))

Anderson raised an eyebrow for a minute before deciding what to say. "Well my powers were something sort of like an elemental controller, but now they're.....Different" He was having a hard time putting it into words. "I draw my power from the celestial sky, the stars, moon, sun, and even the vast emptyness of space. I manipulated it into tangible objects like the petals and the silver energy I constantly use. My eyes. They're new but that's a story for a different day."

Lucien's fiery eyes shot down to Anya, he didn't care why he didn't care about her reasons she had been a thorn in his side for a while now, and finally she had overstepped her limits. He opened his mouth and fired another beam of Negation energy directly towards their little group. Now that Owen had landed he wouldn't get away. He shot down his body instently shrinking and shifting into that of a large black panther his fiery yellow eyes stood out like head beams against his radiant black fur. Walking slowly he stopped for only a moment his breathing halted, and then he shot off towards their group. He knew Owen would try to stop him but Owen's only power was shapeshifting anything short of him being able to shift into a nuclear bomb wouldn't stop him. He barred his fangs their gleaming white surfaces flared up and his paws became engulfed in Negation energy. While crystals from the ground shot up through the concrete and asphault they floated around his body for a moment before firing themselves at Owen, while they would most likely not cause much harm given his massive size it wasn't a death blow Lucien needed.

A soft gray blur shot throught he blur stealthy and quick Sibal leapt from the rubble and wreckage his slim body was the one he used against L back in Paris. He drew his swords all four of them and held them tightly at the ready. He leapt onto Owen's burned tail and began running along it's length up his back towards his head, his eyes began to glow a light blue color; rock and metal pipes suddenly shot from the ground and shot towards his reptilian head.
" Target: Owen
Affiliation: Fallen Phoenixs
Power: Shapeshifting
Threat level: high
Mission: Terminate"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 am
((Nicko, I think Owen is still holding on to Raven and Kojiro sweatdrop ))

Genya listened to Anderson's response and explanation of his powers. Like his own reaction to Demios's reaction, Genya also "Ohhh"-ed. The abilities of Anderson and Demios seemed to be very broad and powerful, not as narrow as his own brother's limitation to stone and limited earth manipulation. Celestial energy did not make too much sense to Genya, but he could think of a way for it to make sense. It wasn't something easy to explain. As for the "were" in Anderson's explanation, Genya wondered what he meant. "Another story?" the curious Japanese kid that was not named George asked.

When Demios laughed at Genya spraying juice all over his face, Genya's face went a little red from embarrassment. He was clumsy to a fault, but he was very careful when it came to experiments. It was just all that other everyday stuff he had issues with. But Genya's attention was diverted when Demios spoke of the butterfly and Anderson 's explanation of powers. As Genya was thinking and trying to analyze the powers, Demios suddenly walked over and wiped a spot off on Genya's head. "Oh, hehe, thanks," the Japanese said sheepishly. But then Demios's llips touched his forehead, and the magic Owl called him cute. Genya's face went beet red. ....w....ait.... did he just kiss me? Benkei's brother was totally out of it although he heard Demios's words and felt the whistle pushed into his hand. Genya was still trying to absorb what had happened. Why would Demios do that? And what was with the whistle? Genya's face got even redder, if that was even possible as he kept trying to find an explanation in his confusion even as Demios asked Anderson if they should go and check out something.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 am
Raven winced in pain as she and Kojiro were shuffled around. Sure Owen was doing his best to keep them safe....but that was risking his own life far too much "Owen...put us down....we will be...fine Raven smiled softly. She felt so tired. The pain from certain wounds was almost blinding, but it was the lack of 'real' sleep that was catching her off gaurd.

Nat watched as Flo began to work his magic on Benkei's face. It was truely something to behold. At one point he wanted to reach out and touch Benkei's new face, but thought of something else to tease the shield Owl "wow....Ben...you make a beautiful female....shame about you being flat chested" Nat smiled as he held out the message. But the joy in his eyes vanished as he turned to look at the lizard that Benkei had said about "O....Owen?!" what the hell was going on!? Startled Nat typed on his phone "Should we..go and help? without awaiting an answer....and just like Nat....he took off running towards the obvious fighting.

((sorry for not posting in a while >.<...edited Nats post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:53 am
Demios looked at Genya and smiled "Be careful alright, you seem too nice to be getting yourself hurt" He said. He then turned and saw a tv showing godzilla in tokyo. He looked at Anderson "How cliche, well looks like thats our cue" He said. He then turned to Genya "Remember if you get in trouble just give that whistle a blow" He said. He then looked at Anderson "I think Will might know whats going on I say we go find him" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:28 pm
(( Thanks Scythe I changed my post a bit to fit the error out. ))

Anderson nodded and stood up. "Godzilla? Well I suppose it's not the strangest thing to have parading around Tokyo. Later Genya you might want to stay away from the blast zone things are going to get noisy." He said as he stood up from his seat. His eyes shifted to Demios and just shrugged. "I suppose we could go to Will, but that looks serious, do we have time to wait to blindly search for him?" He knew where Will WAS but not where he currently was. He looked back at the TV he could make out a few of the people. "Lucien, Sibal, Anya, Raven, and Godzilla. Quite the gathering of people. Oh well an Owl's job is never done."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Demios looked at Anderson and smirked "I have the feeling Will isn't too far from Godzilla" He said. He then continued out of the campus hoping Genya would stay out of trouble. "With everyone near Godzilla I think there may be more going on than we realize" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm
"Alright. And in minutes, the Japanese police will be trying to intercept this train. Won't matter." Moli looked at everyone in their car. They were all occupied with some form of 23rd century tech he'd never seen. "...God, when will the vacation start..." He entered the cockpit and looked at Aeon's work. Even as a clone, she was still more than formidable. His view set upon the thick windshield of the train. From the way everything was zooming by, he could tell that the train was moving at at least twice the speed of a normal shinkansen. It was now his job to retrieve the engine from the front. "Alright. Just keep this place silent. I'll be right back with the Heart of Life." And slowly, after speaking his mission plan, his body sunk into the cockpit's floor.

~~~

The train that Moli, Aeon and Zane were on finally came into view. It was blazing through the mountain range and was finally nearing the field of cherry blossom trees. While over looking the sea of bright pink petals, Thomas lightly mumbled,"Sakura." He was now descending toward the train. Thanks to it's speed, he had to align his landing just right. Finally, after chasing the little team of Owls, he landed atop the train and achored himself using his Negation. No one could hear him due to the train's interior, but soon, they'd know he was there.

~~~

"That'd be great...I'm starting to get tired of the smell of dead skin and cologne." He was still blushing from earlier. Who said the Life Owl couldn't be a regular teen every now and then? Right now, a shower was in order. The faster he could clean himself up, the faster he could be back on the road to stopping Thomas, Lucien and the rest of the U.N.S. At this point, meeting either one of them was something he definently did not want. He needed a few powers and he knew the man to get them from. Will. After his shower, he'd speak with him about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm
Aimee looked at Roulin and giggled a little, her bright glow was back finally. "Okay, well let's go scam a hotel." She took his hand and started to walk down the street, walking towards a hotel. "You definitely need a bath. So don't complain." She walked into the hotel and talked to the receptionist, getting a room. Aimee looked at Roulin, giving him a key. "I have the other one. I'll be back with a present." She smiled and walked out down the street, disappearing into a clothing shop.  

Maha clone

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:58 pm
L smiled, taking his sweet time in traversing the train. The thing was traveling much faster than usual but still felt slow to the light herald. He liked it. Passing from car to car, L went over just what exactly he would tell Moli. 'hey i'd like you to be the next Light herald, oh ya sorry for tryin to kill you....Actually to the lazy man that sounded pretty good. A dumb grin spread across his face. Of course the boy would only get a small piece of his power...for now. It would be simply to much to hand over 2300 years of imassed experience in an instant. That and the boys own powers seemed sufficient, if the giant OWL that long time ago was anything to go by.

Flo looked over his work than at Nat. Benkei certainly no longer looked like regular Benkei...and Nats note wasnt actually too far off. Describing him as pretty as nearly an understatment and it was only his exclamation of Godzilla prevented a burst of laughter. Flo let out a long sigh, giving a nod in response to Benkei asking if that really was Owen. It simply had to be, though why he had chosen such flashy creatures was beyond Flo for the moment it would have to do. "Well...lets get to helping him then. We can ask why he chose the giant lizard later."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games