Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 pm
"Anything living." she said with a small chuckle and followed rotago gaze at the boy who had walked in then out. "Strange" she thought. She took a swallow of her frappe and accidentally got whip cream on her nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 pm
Rotago chuckled again and wiped the whipped cream off of her nose with his finger. "Got it!" He said cheerfully. The waitress came up with the croissants. "Here you go!" She said handing the chocolate ones to Delilah and the buttered ones to Rotago. "Thank you." He said as she walked away.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 pm
Delilah smiled happily and let out a small giggle as rotago wiped the whip cream off her nose. She picked up her chocalate crossant and bit into it. "Delicious." she thought  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:08 am
Hisano

Walked into the cafe looking around for a waiter. Noticing someone that seems to be in the outfit she walked over
"excuse me I'm here for hiring."
she held up a flyer that said help wanted. The person whispered something in her ear, that made her embarrassed.
"Ah! I'm so sorry!"
she bowed down as an apology for confusing her as a worker.
"....who am i supposed to ask."
she sighed.

User Image

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm
Rotago leaned over and kissed her cheek before taking a bite of his croissant. "I'm having a lot of fun." He said. Another scenario zipped through his mind. :I hope after this we can go outside and sit in the shade.: He thought of laying in her lap as a fox under one of the large trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 pm
Eric AsheHart

User Image

Eric sat and tapped his hand twice at a table hopefully to get service. He looked at the ceiling and wished he had something to do. He pulled out a cigarette and let it hang from his lips in boredom.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 pm
delilah smiled after Rotago had kissed her cheek. "Me too." she said. "I kinda want to go outside after this. That ok with you?" She took a bite of her crossant and the chocalate melted in her mouth and she shivered with pleasure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 pm
Rotago's eyes twinkled when she said that she wanted to go outside. :Can she read my mind?: He thought to himself. :She's pretty much been able to read me since I met her. Probably not.: "I, uh... Yeah that sounds great!" He said. He finished off his croissant and signalled for the waitress.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:24 pm
Delilah chuckled as Rotago kinda stuttered across his words. "I love being able to read body expressions" She thought. she stood up as the waitress came in. " I need to stretch." she said aloud and pulled a $5 bill out her dagger holster and tossed it on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm
Rotago knodded and pushed the 5 dollar bill back toward Delilah and pulled out his wallet. "I got it, it's not that much anyway." He said, trying not to mess up. He looked at the bill and signed it; paying her aswell. He stood up with his coffee, still not finished. He grabbed the money Delilah had place on the table, walked over to her, and gave it back to her. "So you said something about going outside?" He asked jokingly.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:37 am
Delilah chuckled and took her money. "Lets go then! "she said and took a hold of his hand and pulled him outside. She glanced around and found a nice big tree outside of the cafe. She pulled Rotago closer to her and kissed him. She pulled away and grinned and climbed up the tree. She found a comfortable branch and relaxed on it. She looked down at Rotago and blew a teasing kiss at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 pm
Rotago stood at the base of the tree, thinking of how to get up. "Oh come on Delilah, that's not funny!" He said as she blew a kiss at him. He grabbed the bark and reached for the first branch. He grabbed it and pulled himself up. He reached for another one and grabbed it. He pulled himself up to the branch below Delilah and grabbed it. He reached up for the branch Delilah was sitting on and pulled himself up onto it, lying on his stomach. "Reached you..." He said panting. He balanced himself on his hands and knees; stumbling a little and facing away from her, and changed into a fox. His paws slipped and he fell onto his stomach. "Yip!" He barked, startled. He stood up on the branch and tried to turn toward Delilah. But before he was able to face her he slipped again and he was hanging onto the branch with his front paws dangling from it..  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tuba_madness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am
Delilah let out a small shriek as she saw Rotago slip she reached over and grabbed him. She held him close and jumped down. when she hit the ground she stumbled just a little bit then regained her balance. She sat down against the tree and took a deep shaking breath. "well that was a close one," she said laughing nervously. she petted Rotago's head and placed a lite kiss on top of it. She leaned her head back against the bark of the tree and closed her eyes. "that was too close" she thought and she sighed and a small shiver ran through her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 pm
Rotago felt the nervousness in Delilah and cuddled up to her to show that everything was alright. "Yip..." He barked happily. He curled up into a ball in her lap and stretched and coiled back up as she stroked him. Suddenly becoming too relaxed he accidentally changed back to his human form. "Oops!" He said scrambleing off of her.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games