Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 pm
"A bunch.....but they either left me or someone stole them from me." he sighed deeply
Nikolai laughed. "put aside your petty jealousy Iris. Ray is as loyal as a newborn puppy"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:21 pm
"who said anything 'bout jealousy?" iris asked, glancing at Nikolai. "they all gave him up. they're dumb." she sighed and wrapped her arms around ray, hugging him tightly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm
Ray smiled and put an arm around Iris. "thanks....that, that means a lot."
"Iris! can you tell me what that little episode with Ray was about at the diner?" Nikolai asked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:29 pm
"i'm glad you think so.." iris smiled and gave him a small kiss before she looked at Nikolai. "um... huh? episode? what?" she asked, giving him a confused.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm
"i dont even know...all he keeps telling me is he fixed mine and lena's problem." Nikolai said. "i thought you would know"
Ray smiled and stood there with a smirk on his face  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm
"nope.... i don't have any idea what you're talking about..." Iris sighed and and gave Ray another kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Nikolai nodded. "I will get to the bottom of this" he promied
Ray smiled and kissed Iris. "no you wont" he smiled crookidly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm
"doubt he will" Iris murmured and gave him a hug. "okay...from now on...when i go to hell...i want you to come with me... it's much more fun that way~!" she smiled and gave him one more kiss.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm
"Oh no you dont" they both said.
"you want Jacob. he loves to pull pranks" Ray laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:02 pm
"i don't go there for pranks..." Iris sighed and shook her head. "besides.... i can't exactly kiss the guy who's pretty much my uncle... that'd be creepy." she grimaced and held onto ray tighter. "i'd want to have you along so that i don't miss you." she smiled at him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Lena spent the whole time near a tree, kneeling down and holding an acorn so a squirrel would come to her. "Here little squirrel." she smiled and watched the furry creature just stare.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Hiro and the twins strolled into the park, Yumaki was there too, and Tsubeki, even Hiro's sister was there, Hiro narrowed his eyes at ray but then smirked and closed them when he saw Iris, he had a silly thought, about Ray being in his shoes, though that would never happen, Hiro had shoes Ray would never fit into. "So, this is the wedding location?" He asked himself and put his hands in his pockets, looking at Yumaki, who had a cheshire grin upon his lips. "Hiro...After this wedding, are you sure about leaving?" He asked, watching Hiro nod his head. "I may as well, there would be no point in staying, not only will I have everything back, but I would also like to escape the past." He said softly, they walked on the other side of the park, away from Ray, not wanting to...Make a scene.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Lena stayed in her crouched spot for half an hour, still trying to get the reluctant squirrel to come to her. "Here little squirrel~" she chimed. After about five minutes, her eyebrow began to twitch with impatience as the acorn in her hand cracked from the intense grip it was in. "Dang it! Get your furry butt over here!" she whined and threw the nut at it. Whoops. The squirrel didn't take too kindly to being hit and started chasing after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:26 pm
Hiro sighed and began to think of the memories they had here, the mall, the love potion, the time he went missing and came back behind her, holding her and resting a hand on Hiro's necklace, the time he died with ghost, the death of serenity, the marriage proposal on the bridge, the breakup they had, the Demon Plane and, the last moment when she was knocking on the door to his dorm and he left her, there...While he stood on the other side. He was then knocked out of his memories when he turned the corner, seeing Lena about to collide with him while she was chased by...A squirrel?  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:31 pm
Lena was stumbling every few seconds with a panicked look on her face. Stupid nuts! Stupid squirrels! Stupid high-heels! she thought and blinked when she saw the guy from the diner. "Oh! Hiro!" she yelled out and ran behind him, using him as a shield. "Just in time! Tame that wild thing!" she yelped and pointed a shaky finger and the ticked off squirrel.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games