Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:14 pm
((becuase a tiny wolf can really trip a dragon/wyvern the size of a mountain...>_<))
Jin released the energy he'd absorbed violently and vanished, reappearing by one of Samaranth's claws and began climbing up the side, attempting to reach the point where it was easiest to pierce his heart, and was slammed back into a tree as Samaranth tensed the skin underneath his scales, causing them to jolt upwards upwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 am
[never-under-estamate-a-wolf- biggrin ,I-have-an-AWSOME-surprise-for-all-of-you-and-Astralstorm-this-is-why-they-could-do-that!]

Stone
he-gave-it-a-110%-but-that-wasn't-enough-and-then-he-saw-something-amasing-two-wolfs-sprouting-wings-then-combining-into-a-mega-hybrid-wolf

Snowstorm
she-felt-like-she-was-being-raised-and-then-she-for-some-reason-sprouted-wings'I-can-fly'-then-she-noticed-it-was-happening-to-Eclipes-too"Ready-Eclipes"she-barked-to-her-sister

Eclipes
She-was-flying'I-have-wings'and-she-looked-at-her-sister-and-smiled"Ready-Snowstorm"

Snowstorm-and-Eclipse[or-EclipesedSnowstorm-in-this-moment]
They-were-fused-as-one-and-they-were-Humungus,I-mean-they-were-bigger-than-the-Samaranth.They-had-giant-wings-and-they-crushed-that-Samaranth-easy-by-doing-an-couple-tackles-and-some-bites-and-clawing-it-and-it-was-killed.
Eclipes-and-Snowstorm's-bodies-were-sparated-but-they-didn't-lose-their-wings-and-they-lay-there-extreamly-tierd-and-panting

Eclipes
"Are-you-ok-Snowstorm?"she-barked-wearly

Snowstorm
"Yea-you?"she-panted

Eclipes
"I'm-fine"

Stone
he-rushed-over-to-them"Are-you-ok?that-was-amasing-How'd-you-do-it?and-I-see-you-still-have-your-wings"

Eclipes
"We-are-fine"

Snowstorm
"We-don't-know-how-we-did-it-but-we-did-do-it"

Eclipes
"WHAT!We-still-have-our-wings!"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm
((nice godmod kill there...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 pm
{{Yeah... Furby, if your characters are going to sprout magical powers out of nowhere, tell me first so I can change your profile to have it say what your powers are and where they came from. You can't just have a power out of nowhere, especially if your characters know about it.}}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm
{{Also, I'm considering shutting this thread down to start a new one with the plot more involved. This one has somewhat curtailed into something I no longer want anything to associate with.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:53 pm
((alrighty, do what you will then...i'm be floating around, lemme know when/if u come up with a new one.))  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 pm
[Sorry-my-caracters-diddnt-know-they-could-do-that,and-do-what-ever-you-want- biggrin -It's-ok-with-me!!!!!!!!!!!!!]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 am
((I am always up for a new rp. If it is ok i would like to join the new one you make. Useing the same rpc if i may.))  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:46 pm
THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.
DO NOT POST ANYMORE!

A new RP has been started, same theme, but much more plot-based.
If you'd like to join, please head over to "The Den", read the newly added rules and resend your character profile.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff