Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Nami walked over to Wakai and set her hands on her shoulders. "I understand what you're gettin' at... Have you ever heard of the theory of false memories? I think if what you're on about is true, that's our issue here. Can you tell us anything else about before..." She motioned with her arms out wide. "This...."
Erin shook his head and rubbed his nose. "This is way too farfetched..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Well, technically their deaths had nothing to do with wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. Their memories were just... altered so they wouldn't remember whoever died for whatever reason.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC biggrin enver's situation is complicated it's the Phoenix talking now when the lightning struck him it merged them together so Denver's true self is coming out the Organization just awoken his full potential.)
Denver ruffled her hair as he straightened his cloak smiling at her. "I just needed to find myself Odayaka and figure out my role in this twisted story we are pawns in. But know this I won't let anyone harm you or anyone else ever again... I'm the Phoenix Asch and if the Organization shows themselves around here again. . . . They will burn."His eyes changed to a fiery color as his face became emotionless smoke rolling off his hands."I won't be manipulated again... I am master of the flame now any who bring death or harm to this family will wish they never awakened the beast within....."He walked inside his cape flowing behind him. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:14 am
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Nami, still wearing her saddened expression, "W-Well...there's a lot that happened before...so much that I can't possibly tell you everything in a single day." She looked down, her eyebrows furrowed as she thought to herself for a bit, "...if only there was some way I could show you everything I remember, before you two died..."
"There is a way for one to show another their memories." Tsuyoi said as she leaned her shoulder on the door frame.
Wakai was startled, looking towards Tsuyoi, "M-Ms. Tsuyoi! H-How long have you been there?"
Tsuyoi shrugged, "I've been here from the very beginning, though I originally planned to head over to the dojo and train a little." she said before looking at Nami and Erin. "But, that aside...as I was saying, there is a way for one to look into someone's memories...but that requires them to be able to wield a keyblade." she said, looking back towards Wakai, "However, it's always not a good idea to dive into one's heart...there could be after effects."

Odayaka's ears perked up and moved a little when Denver ruffled her head. She puffed up her cheeks a little, "Darn it...I just fixed my hair too..." she thought to herself as she began to fix her hair again. She watched Denver as he walked away, smiling, "But...at least Denver is back and stronger now...Xero would be proud." she thought to herself again. She followed behind Denver.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:31 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Nami looked at Erin, who smirked back. "Aye, I think I know what yer on abou'." He stepped forward and called out his keyblade.
Nami frowned. "It's a bit strange but we somehow know that Erin's got that keyblade thing. There's a lot I'd like to know as well..."
Ene peeked around the corner at them and ducked back around quickly.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:45 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi nodded in agreement, "If you're going in there," she said, pointing to Wakai, "I'm coming along...there's...someone in there I'm sure you two wouldn't be able to handle..." she said before summoning her keyblade too. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "Ene, I know you're there...come on out."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:51 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
Asch looked around at the surrounding area he felt uneasy being in this house he knew he had to at least try and be his former self but all he had was old memories. He saw the new arrivals and walked over to them scanning them. They looked oddly familiar but couldn't place any names he stood there thinking trying to remember not like he knew them that well to start with."Hm...." User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:10 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene slowly came around the corner. Her head was tilted down and her hands were folded in front of her.

Nami looked to her while Erin Eyed the guy who was eyeing him. He tapped himself on the chest. "Oi, sweet'eart. Eyes off. I'm taken."
Nami turned her head and narrowed her eyes at him. "Are not. Since when can you get a girlfriend?"
He looked at her, a bit hurt. "Ouch, love. Mind the ego bruising..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:23 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC:Asch is abit of a jerk. Unlike normal Denver XD)
He stared at him and raised an eyebrow and smirked."Hm your not my type anyways besides.... I like women not some squirt that hasn't reached puberty yet. But hey who am I to judge."He walked off and leaned against the wall."Oh and if you try anything... The only thing left of you will be the outline of your body on the wall."His pupils turned red orange and yellow as he held a fire ball in his hands. User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi looked at them with a sharp glare, "Enough!" she said in a loud tone, her pupils had glowed red for a few moments. She closed her eyes, putting her hand to her head, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "Denver, welcome back, but now's not the time to be picking fights with the stranger twins..." she looked turned her attention from Denver to Erin, "And you, there's more important things to deal with right now than fighting people you just met...for example, regaining lost memories?" she said, pointing to her head. She then looked at Wakai, "Well Wakai...guess we're gonna need you to sit down and relax so we can get started."
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi and nodded. She walked over to an empty couch and sat down. "I-I...guess I'm ready whenever you guys are then..." she said, feeling a little nervous. It's been awhile since she had someone enter her mind, she didn't know if Dive to the Heart worked the same.
When Odayaka came in, she noticed the twins. She went over to Shinochi, sitting next to her, "So, who are they?" she whispered to her.
Shinochi shrugged, chuckling a little, "Whelp, lost little lambs I guess." she said with a grin.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena watched what unfolded and she gave a weak smile, however she had to agree with Tsuyoi in breaking up the fight that hasn't begun yet.

"Man, now I'm really wishing Misty didn't disappear." she said, it was a weird sentence but she needed to know, which universe did the twins come from.

Liya noticed Ene and smiled waving to her
"hi Ene!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:48 am
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

He leaned on his keyblade as if it were a cane. "Anytime's be'er than never, I guess."
Ene looked up and nodded at Liya.
Nami stood rigid where she was. She spoke to both Tsuyoi and Erin. "The thing is, we don't have a clue at what this could cause... Please... Be cautious...."

(OOC: Y'know, usually forcing memories into people who've lost them is a pretty dangerous thing.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 pm
[ooc: Exactly, which is why I only made Wakai remember everything. ninja ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi nodded at what Nami said, looking back at Wakai, "With that said, are you sure you want to go through with this Wakai? Not only are we risking ourselves, but you're also risking your own memories..."
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi, then at Erin and Nami. She looked down, furrowing her eyebrows as she hesitated to answer. But she nodded, looking back up at them with a smile, "I really...want all of your to remember everything before...if it comes at the cost of my own memories...then so be it. I'd rather have you guys remember everything...than just me alone...it's torture..." she said as her smile disappeared.
Tsuyoi sighed, then looked at Erin and Nami, "All right, let's get going then..." but then she looked at Ene, "Ene...I think you should come too. I overheard Wakai say you are actually Erin and Nami's little sister...if it is true, then you need to regain these memories as well..."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:13 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Cautiously, Ene walked over to Tsuyoi and wrapped herself around one of Tsuyoi's arms. Particularly, the one not holding anything. She nestled her head into Tsuyoi's side to hide her eyes behind Tsuyoi's arm.
Erin looked at her. "Shy one, she is. Definitely somethin' Annalea'd do." He said to himself.
Nami smacked him in the back of the head as she passed him. "Like I said earlier, she is but she ain't. Anyways, as a warning, if anything goes awry pull us out, lest the four of us whose memories 'ave been tampered with go mental."
Erin scratched where Nami hit him. "So, there's a chance of us goin' mental?"
She raised an eyebrow at him. "Is that not what I just said? Are you ever even listening, man child?"
Erin simply shrugged it off. "Wotevah."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:56 pm
Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

User Image
Denver

(OOC smile
He stared at them and his expression became serious he knew how every action with magic comes with a price especially involving memories it was a matter not taken lightly. He didn't know much about it but it could still be dangerous if they said what was true about going mental though he would probably not be effected by it much but still there is always that other percent chance."Just be careful Tsuyoi and myself know what happens when magic goes sour it put everyone in danger. It's a fickle thing if not done right one of us will pay the price..... Magic always comes with a price." User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:27 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi sighed, Nami was right in what she said. If they screwed up somehow while they were within Wakai's heart, it could end in disaster for both them and Wakai. She looked at Denver and nodded, "Yeah, I know. I'm well experienced in accepting the consequences of magic..." she said before showing him her dragon tail, "I'm learning to control my other form, slowly and steadily..." she said with a smirk. She turned back to Erin and Nami, holding onto Ene's hand, "Okay, let's go." she looked at Wakai and nodded at her.
Wakai nodded back and looked down, closing her eyes, "If something happens..."
"Nothing's gonna happen..." Tsuyoi responded. She then held her keyblade up towards Wakai, the tip of her keyblade began to emit a glowing light.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games