Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:09 pm

skylock jumped next to zeno. "way to keep me waiting."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Zeno shook his head. It was bad enough that someone as powerful as Lenon was on Akatsuki's side, but now Kiyoshi? These guys could pretty much be counted out as near invincible. The time has come for every shinobi to defend themselves and their villages from the rising threats. This organization was not to be taken as lightly as they had been before. He sighed quietly and continued to observe the two.

De-Vaughn07

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Lenon looked at Rahenno coldly.

"Now, now...don't do anything rash. Three of us are in this village now, and Susumu's not here to help you."

Lenon laughed.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:16 pm

Kiyoshi laughed. "Oh right you suspected as much and still needed to slice me up." He then activated his Byakugan and scanned the surrounding area. "Seems Angel has arrived in the village as well." Kiyoshi said sensing him and the two watching. "And we have some guests as well. Oh Rahenno, Zeno." He turned to the direction the two were watching and smiled.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 pm

"Oh, now that's four...if that chakara is anything to go by. I suggest you leave, Rahenno and Zeno."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:20 pm

(what about me!) skylock took out both of the weapon copies. he needed to be ready for what would happen.

skywerwolf

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 pm

"Just because you were my sensai, my friend and comrade, dosen't mean you know everything about me!!" Rahenno shouted. "You are just like all the rest, always douting, and belive your better. You just a shell of what you use to be." He chuckled. "It not rank or in your case, the robe you wear that defins a person." Rahenno shots a look towards Kiyoshi. "You of all people shoud know that." He lowered his head. "I don't need Susumu's help. I don't need anyone." He finished in a whisper, waiting for someone to say something.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:22 pm

A chuckle is heard as Ayumu walks out of the trees...

"Looks like a party." Ayumu smirked as he revealed his left hand showing that he too had a ring on his index finger.

"Im horribly sorry for the tardiness lenon, i was caught up on my way to the cloud." Ayumu smirked again and looked at the non akatsuki ninja...

"Its so nice seeing all of you again, im sure you remember me somewhat. Now what could possibly be up that would have almost the entire akatsuki organization out here?" Ayumu looked at Rahenno with a smirk and a chuckle.

TenaciousTravyG

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:25 pm

"Yes, now we need some crackers or something."

Lenon looked at Rahenno.

"Robes define nothing, other than what the person is wearing. You have no idea what my inner self looks like. Nothing. You are weak compared to me, and you know it. You were my student, nothing more. Inside, I knew I could kill you instantly...but I trained you. I tried...but they never came back."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Kiyoshi drew his sword and tapped the blade on his shoulder. "My, my, 4 Akatsuki members in a village, with no Kage, and only one Sannin to defend it. This is hardly a fair fight." he said with his eyes closed shaking his head.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

skywerwolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm

skylock looked at the people. those who had betrayed there comrades. skylock's eyes widened with the remberence of the demon child that he was suppose to teach. the one that almost killed him. he still remained sain but he couldn't help but remember the horror of that night.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:28 pm

A loud slashing motion could be heard from teh roof of the building. An 'X' formed where the sound resenated from and a large exsplotion filled the room with smoke. From the darkness a figure stood in the middle of the people that were in the building. The smoke cleared and the figure could be seen clearly now, holding what looked to be a Dai-Katana with a black blade and a rose forming at the hilt...but the rose was bleeding a black substance. "...I am my Father's son...." The figures head moved up so that his golden eyes seemed to light up the room. "...now you will all die." The figure was looking at the Akatsuki members, his stance was flawless. His legs were spred perfectly apart, the Da-Katana in his right hand, his back slightly bent. "If he died for the sake of these people....So will i."

Oni_Soul

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:31 pm

"Oh, dammit...not another one."

((This sucks...maybe I'll find another village to eat up.))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:33 pm

"wow you really are sad. you were just saying a second ago that we better watch out." skylock said looking more composed.

skywerwolf

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:35 pm

"You know how annoying it is to just kill a Sannin and two others? People just refuse to die. Now that's four."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games