Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 pm
Howdy

My name's Wesley, I've been on for quite some time, but I took an unoffical hiatus a year back, but I am now back to Gaia and I'm glad cause everything looks trillions times better. I'm 22, in college seeking a Graphic Design Degree--this does not mean I can draw--this just means I can put stuff that looks good together XD. Anyway--the one thing I've noticed about this game is it still doesn't seem that easy to get gold freelancing around here--and considering the item I want is over 1 million gold now--I've little choice but to throw myself into communities with options of grand pay out. Anyway I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time =D  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Hi my name is Helena in real life and I don't really like telling people my age because they always say stuff like, "YOU'RE SOOOOO YOUNG!!!!!" So, yeah no age telling for me. My favorite color is black and blue. Okay I live in California. I had a bunch of pets but they're all -coughdeadcough-. I really want a dog and yeah thant's all for me. smile  

geleba kimlim

Tainted Sinueux

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:22 am
Hello
Im Josie I have 2 horses.I like to swim,run,talk,play pranks,and lots of other stuff.
If you want to talk to me pm me I dont mind people who like to talk.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:45 am
im Justine. you can call me stiney or stineymon
im turning 17 on the 23rd, only a few more days!
my sisters name is kaitlin, shes in this guild 2
and thats all mrgreen  

Stineyyy

nikutsu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:55 pm
Hey, I'm Christopher, Xopher for short. I have been a member for awhile now, but my computer died on me so I had to go get a new one. Now I have a labtop and I'm getting back into gaia with 50-60gold, great friends, and a new outlook on things.
And hello everyone above me =]
Add me if you think I'm hot 3nodding

niku heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:29 pm
OK, hello everyone, I'm Chris Adkins, and I'm a 17 year old guy from a small town by the name of Burlington in North Carolina. I had never herd of Gaia until I met Pelvic Thrust Fairy in person at a gaming convention by the name of MACE through the glorious game that is Dance Dance Revolution! (I am now paying for said DDR as I can't walk right, but it's all good lol). Anyway, I'm not a huge gamer but I do like multiple Collectable Card Games, and anyone interested in the same should get in touch with me: it'd be awesome. Other than that, I'm pretty easy to get along with and while I'm not super wild crazy all the time I do have my moments, during which I usually do something insanely stupid like jump on the wheels of a rolling trashcan (that was AWESOME. Unfortunately I'm not devoted enough to change colors and stuff within my posts such as this one. Anyway, I can rant as well as you can see by this message, but I don't get to much because I work and stuff so I won't be online as much as some, but I try as much as I can. Anyway, I'm sure it'll be fun, and even if I don't meet anyone else really cool then I'll just use this as a way to keep in touch with a few cool people. So laterz p30p13z!!1  

53x 0n turk3y dr3551ng

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Chris!!

This dood right here is like, da sex. Don't mess with him, yo. >O You mess with him, you mess with him.

Me and him met like, two days ago. Playing DDR. Tehe, he's on light, as I am on Heavy/Standard. You were a challenge to play man. We played crab walking style, jumping[where we only jumped, even on single steps] and man. . this guy had endurance.

I introduced him to Gaia. >w<
<3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:45 am
Wai. Hello. I'm Helix (Real name cannot be typed).I'm new.

Amma Loyal Lover Of HYUUGA NEJI.

I do art but I've still got no time to make or sell avi arts for the mean time cuz' i'm in 4th year highschool. (lotsa stuff to do for college)

*I love Neji.
I love cool Vampires.
I like french and japanese.*

I'm currently 15 yrs. old and am not a pathetically blasted human organism.

hopefully, I'm a soon-to-be cosplayer and am planning to cosplay Deon de Beaumont of Le chevalier Deon.

I HATE WORMS.

=)  

helix_fate

Bahbuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:23 pm
I am a gaian. I have been on for quite a bit now. I like Kikis and that is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:43 pm
The name is Kat, I like playing on Gaia, I've been... officially actively playing for about 2 years, I believe. I stopped for a long time, I dont know why.

I like watching movies, funny ones, and I like playing with my doggy and kitty. They are fuzzy and soft and I love them.

I want giveaways cause who doesn't? It helps to get donations or something. So much easier to meet your goal when more than one person is working on it.  

Tux the Pengwin

Aeropostalechick222

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 pm
Heyyy..I'm phillygirl222...i love the color blue and my favorit food is stuffed shells...i have 2 nephews and a niece...!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:43 am
I may look poor, and I am, but I am by no means a noob.

I joined Gaia during the halloween event of '04, and was very active untill about summer of '06 when I took a breif hiatus. I gave all of my items away to a chairty to new gaians and the total worth was close to 800k. By now, all of that would have totaled about 2mil. D:

Anyway, I would just get my old avatar back. If you want to see what it looked like, visit my profile. It's not that expensive, really, and the money that I wouldn't use I'd give back to this guild.

Right now, I'm 18, still in highschool because I have a summer birthday. gonk I'll be going to Purdue next year to become a Computer Graphics Tech and minor in Japanese.

I think that's about it. biggrin  

K U K U K U LOLZ

Yuck Fu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Hello!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:12 am

Hi! I'm bLoO. In real life, I'm known as KC. Actually, I'm only 13 and I'm a High School Sophomore in SMCM (Philippines). Yeah, I live in the Philippines. I'm a girl who loves sports, cars, anime and cartoons, animals especially dogs, watching movies, video games, hi-tech gadgets, martial arts, etc. But I'm not a lesbian, I just act like a boy because of the influences of my bros.... I'm the only girl... But actually, I'm an unica hija... (Confusing?!) The bros. I said are the sons of my foster parents (the Aunt of my mom). Oh by the way, I love blue and Spongebob Squarepants. I always wanted to learn to speak in French (IDK why) but I really love it!

I joined GAIA last July but unfortunately, I forgot the exact day. I'm quite glad because After those months that have passed, I already have a large savings (gold) in my account. I'm glad that this I already afforded this kind of avatar (my current).

KechiiCoo

Shiroi_Yuki107

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:55 pm
rawr!! I'm Yuki...my birthday was just 2 days ago...and now I'm 20!! whooo! still can't believe it myself...but the reason whY I joined this thread is to make more friends as well as to have fun...and if I win I'll use the gold for my dream avi's...xB

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff