Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:25 pm

i know this and i love you too! (she smiled peacefully and happily once more wrapping her hands onto his neck her arms estinbg on his chest)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Gohma sighed slightly. "We need to talk about something though." He smiled sadly and his heart beat rapidly. He was afraid she would get angry if he told her, but he was going to do it anyways.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:29 pm

about what?(she blinked a couple times a bit confused feeling the tension that started to build in the rtoom)is there something wrong gohma kun?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Gohma shook his head. "Nothing wrong. Much at least. I kissed someone else. Or I should say they kissed me." He smiled sadly. "And... And it brought up some emotions I thought I had dropped long ago."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:35 pm

(i bit concerened) it...wasmiharu...wasnt it..i knew she would do something like this!(she growled angrily her eyes flashing red once more) that b***h! i sware she needs a good lesson taught to her!(dess clutched her fist)_ i wont have her laying anything like that on you gohma! i dont blame ytou i blame her!(she snarled out furious at miharu ready to fight )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:37 pm

Gohma wrapped his arms around her again and pulled her into his chest. "Calm down." He said firmly. He kissed her with all of the love he felt for her at that moment. "It doesn't matter who it was. I only thought you should know." He smiled again and all sadness was gone from his eyes.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:39 pm

(she pushed away from him) i dont care i told her that she better not pulll s**t like that or their ewas gunna be some blood spilt onvce again!(she clutcxhed her fist and ran out the door wioth a blink of an eye to find miharu)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:41 pm

"Damn it!" Gohma sighed. "It wasn't meant to anger her! I just thought she should know! Damn it!"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:14 pm

Miharu knocked on the door
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:22 pm

"Miharu...this is not the best time for you to be here."

Oni_Soul

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:23 pm

Well If you really want to be in the house I can do something.....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:27 pm

"I just want to talk to destiny!" Miharu said knocking again

Rikku Mage

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:55 pm

"Destiny thinks that you kissed Gohma onpurposse...so right now she wants to kill you...."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:59 pm

"I don't care! I won't even stop her but she will have to listen to me first!" Miharu said staring mikyo before she knocked again

Rikku Mage

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 pm

"fine...."

Mikyo put his hand by the lock and the door opened.

"..i warned you..."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games