Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15715 15716 15717 15718 15719 15720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Somehow I was really patient through the whole thing... Probably since I knew we weren't going to get there for a long time.

Yeah, it would be kinda pointless going "OHMYGODWHYAREWENOTTHEREYET" every half hour. xd
Even so, three days is a damn long time for a drive. >_>
Oh, yeah. That took forever. At least I had a brand new DS lite for the drive there. My grandparents gave it to me right before we set off.

Oh niiiiiiice. xd
I plan to get a DSi before we go on vacation. I mean, I have the money to get it, I just don't have the means. >_>
Getting Okami can wait until afterwards, 'cause I wanna play it as soon as I get it. >D
That is a good idea. =)
I saw Okami for Wii in stores for, like, the first time today. My local Walmart is pretty lacking, but we went to a Walmart in a bigger town and they had a whole lot more video games than mine. It was sort of depressing in a way.

Damn.
My Walmart's kinda lacking too. I mean, at least all the systems have about the same number of games there, but it's, like, four systems on one wall, so it's a bit lacking for all of them. xd

Other conversation: I like Fruit Loops/Pebbles. Until they get soggy. >_>
Yeah, it's the same for almost any Walmart, but somehow this other one had so much more variety. :/
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Orphie
Owwin, this one you're wrong about. I love Okami just as much as you, but to voluntarily put yourself through that much torture is extreme. He should wait. >|
In my day people were stoned for blasphemy, you go against my word and against Amaterasu? Where are the rocks at?

Owwin

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Alright, well, I work tomorrow, so I should be getting off, like...an hour ago. xd
G'night.

Orphie: Yeah, I see what you mean. The Walmart about an hour from here pretty much has an aisle for each system. xd
Yeah, that includes DS and PSP. Except those two share an aisle.

Alright night.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Owwin
Orphie
Owwin, this one you're wrong about. I love Okami just as much as you, but to voluntarily put yourself through that much torture is extreme. He should wait. >|
In my day people were stoned for blasphemy, you go against my word and against Amaterasu? Where are the rocks at?
Yes. I'm going against your word. Not against Amaterasu. You are not the origin of all that is good and mother to us all. D< I'm pretty sure that you are WRONG.

Orphie

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Shane-Cheshner
Alright, well, I work tomorrow, so I should be getting off, like...an hour ago. xd
G'night.

Orphie: Yeah, I see what you mean. The Walmart about an hour from here pretty much has an aisle for each system. xd

Alright night.

o_o;; I've never seen that.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Our vendors never bring Okami... v.v

Our store gets all our games, and CDs from vendors.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

NinShmux

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
G'night.

Alright night.

Maybe it's a super center? But still. I have yet to see that..
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
G'night.

Alright night.

Pretty ******** extreme.
Alright maybe it was a bit of an overstatement, but still, it was huge. The store itself probably has its own ******** gravitational pull.

Anyway, night f'rllz this time.

l-Kriel-l

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

NinShmux
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
G'night.

Alright night.

Maybe it's a super center? But still. I have yet to see that..
Pretty much all Walmarts that are built nowadays are super centers. The only difference between a regular Walmart and a super center is a grocery area... I think.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Yeppers.

My store is the oldest in the area. It is 13 years old, We are TRYING to get our supercenter built.

It is supposed to be the biggest in the area.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 pm

The walmart here in Edmonton is as big as a small village. @.@ I always get lost.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:37 pm

The Mall of America is bigger than my town. :B

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Orphie
Yes. I'm going against your word. Not against Amaterasu. You are not the origin of all that is good and mother to us all. D< I'm pretty sure that you are WRONG.
I am just the origin of all that kicks a** and father to all! Cept not either of those things because Amaterasu scares me. EDIT: also is a dog.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Owwin
Orphie
I am just the origin of all that kicks a** and father to all! Cept not either of those things because Amaterasu scares me. EDIT: also is a dog.
Nope. You're a liar and are wrong.

I'm going to bed. |:<

Orphie

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Orphie
Owwin
Orphie
Nope. You're a liar and are wrong.

I'm going to bed. |:<
Good, go away.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15715 15716 15717 15718 15719 15720 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games