Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Tameka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:34 am

I noticed the credit given to PearlHoly in the thread. But I don't know her, so as part of the Ria experience in general it is a good idea. I don't usually do high school RPs because they degenerate into a cross between DBZ and a dating Sim and no one even bothers with the slightest bit of literacy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking the elitist literate 6 paragraph literacy, but having some huge guy with 20 swords walk up to a teenaged girl after destroying the five hellhounds that were chasing her with one swipe and saying something akin to "U ok milady? Hey, ur pretty, lol." gets on my nerves.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:37 am

User Image

*~Well.. hehe.. ::rubs back of head:: i really can't say we Don't have people like that. It's rather hard to keep the general crowd content and such... But i do hope there will be some RPs you might find interesting here. Exactly what do you look for in a RP then?

To tell you the truth i think a good deal of our RPs revolve around love plots and different beliefs and such.~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:39 am

not a good deal Kurai more like most IMO at least in my Rp that tends to be the case.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:40 am

Well, things in the STAR test are heating up, and a few of the upcomming battles may spark a little bit more than just intrests of some. Like for one: Dante is almost mentally obessing over wanting to fight Kurai. That way he can find out what's the deal with him and Joy.

Dante Tony Redgrave

Tameka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:42 am

I don't need much. Just somewhere between the people who spell you with one letter and the people who like to write a whole book of a post before I can reply. I've looked around a bit and I think I will like it here. I'm not as long winded as some of your players, but I still think I may be able to fit in. I've decided I like this place, so now it's just time to see if this place likes me back. xp I actually have nothing against love plots. I have something against poorly wriiten booty call plots masquerading as love plots. There's a lot of fighting here, so I'll have to try my best with that as I've never been good at RPing combat, but I do want to improve.
TaiBaiWong rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:44 am

I can agree with you on that the star test is actually helping me out because of the practice I'm getting from it.

Don't mind the die role. i'm doing it just cause

TaiBaiWong

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:46 am

lol, Im glad you like it here Tameka! XDDDD You don't have to know me though, I nearly scared the Cap. away XDDDD. And wee, glad you like it here. ^__^

EDIT: Hi everyone!!!^_____^ How are you?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:46 am

User Image

*~haha!

A lot of some of my Female friends complain on how they are not good at Rping Battles too! However with the recent sudden urge from Joy (a hyper female RPier, She's out on spring break now but when you meet her it'll be very obvious) and a few of my Male friends wanting to have a RP battle. It just brought up the Star test battle and all.

Well I can't say you will not end up in a battle sooner or lata. I mean. Dosen't a school for Children with arts just scream fighting? XD. I'm glad you view our school as enjoyable ^^;; That means a lot, especially coming from a new person like you. And apparently somone with experience when it comes to RPing. I'll try my best to fit everyone elses needs, and wants in this RP enviroment! ::rolls up sleeve and POSE::~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:49 am

(oh and darius I rolled the die in our thread btw) yeah I wanna fight kurai! ha ha kurai vs seyla that'd be pretty kick a**
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:50 am

I just realized that I hate fate...

don't ask....

TaiBaiWong

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:51 am

I'd like to see Dante vs. Kurai in the regular battlefield. That'd be a site to see lol. Because the whole time Dante would be trying to piss Kurai off.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:52 am

User Image

*~::yanks Pi's ear::

Did you get any sleep Last night young lady!?~*

User Image

KuraiGekkou

Dante Tony Redgrave

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:53 am

*Watched Kurai and rubs his ear, glad he isnt Pi right then* eek
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:53 am

*Eye twitch* Let me go or I'll hit you with my broom stick!!! And yes I didT___T Let me go now Dada!!!!

AhahahaXD Kurai is getting a big list of people who wanna fight him XDDD.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Tameka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:55 am

Speak and she appears... hello, PearlHoly! And yes, I do like it here so far. I'll get my character's butt kicked a few times, undoubtedly, but it still promises to be fun. Haha, I need to give him some kind of fighting skill before somebody decides to make shreds of him. Poor Meero.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games