Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:45 pm
Tuesday sighed and sat on the grass.
"Yeah. We're expecting a child soon. A little girl." He said, his hands running through his hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 pm
Ryuu smiled. "Aw.. that's great. Well I'm going in. Talk to you later, Takeru." Ryuu said.
He stepped inside the warm manor. Instantly, he could feel the warmth of the house. He walked through the the front entry, which he might add, was enourmous, down a short hallway. Ryuu noted that a fireplace was ablaze; for there was a reflection of fire dancing on the marble floor of the hallway.

Ryuu entered the large living room. There were many sofas and chairs spread about the room. On one of the sofas, Ryuu saw a girl. Maybe in her 20's. She was absolutlely beautiful.

Oh my goodness... she's one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen...
She had extremely long, sleek, black hair, similiar to Zan's. Ryuu examined the flawless features of her pale face. She had light grey eyes, that reminded him of clouds recovering from a storm. Also, she had a tattoo on the right side of her face that was a branch like design. Ryuu thought it looked cool.

Ryuu went in and sat across from her on one of the loveseats. He didn't look at her, afraid she might look up at him and notice he'd been watching her. Ryuu folded his arms. He watched the flames flicker and hiss in the fireplace.
Ryuu looked at her briefly, she had been looking at him for a second. Their eyes met. Ryuu's cheeks flooded a light pink. He bit his bottom lip. He unfolded his arms and slightly waved one of his hands at her. He smiled, unable to look away from her beautiful face.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Mai had been sitting, contemplating things, when a man walked in and sat down. She looked at him. Their eyes met. He blushed and waved.
She smiled back.
"Hi..." She said breaking the silence. A smiled tugged at her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 pm
The blood in Ryuu's cheeks faded. His cheeks were just as pale as ever, again.
"Hi..." She said breaking the silence. A smiled tugged at her lips.
"Hi.." Ryuu said, his voice was soft, and sounded like he was nervous. My goodness.. Calm down, Ryuu.. He told himself.
"Hello.." Ryuu said a little louder. He laughed at how weirdly his voice sounded.
"Sorry.. I guess I'm tired. I just got here... and came a long way.." Ryuu said, his voice paused several times, cutting off. "Gah.. Yeah, I'm Ryuu." He said. He chuckled again.
Wow, I probably sound retarded...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm
[[I gotta go]]

Mai giggled.
"Hi. My name is Mai." She said playfully. Noting his nervousness.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm
[Awww... crying .. Okay. smile ]

"Really? That's a beautiful name." Ryuu said, sounding thoughtful.
"So how long have you been here?" Ryuu asked. He tried making small talk.

[Sorry.. bad post, brain dead.. D:]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:11 am
"Mmmmm...A couple of months at least. Maybe a year. What about you? You look like you just got here." She said.
What a...weird man... She thought, blushing.
He is quiet gorgeous...But I don't know...I did see a girl come in. Zankuko was her name? She was beautiful... Mai thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:37 pm
}{Sorry for taking so long. I went to a Disney Spectacular last night. <3
And sorry for making the mistake regarding Jin's bags and such. For some reason I thought Laswende could see them. ^_^}{

She had been accurate concerning his state of travel, though it was written off as a lucky guess. The thought process which brought her to that conclusion was anything but thorough. However, the concept of him leaving still bothered her, so her mind changed it's thoughts against her will; perhaps doing so with a protective goal at heart.

It turned out his book was on the mildly obscure subject of Korean history and myth. Well... It was obscure in her eyes. Having never been to Korea, the knowelge of it's history was arcane and shrouded in mystery. Besides, the book was not exactly a genre she was interested in, but the mythology portions might have provided some enjoyment.

"You're from Korea? That's cool. I've always liked meeting people from far away lands. Other cultures, languages and beliefs fascinate me... At least they do when experienced firsthand." As she spoke, her new aquaintence drifted to the floor in an attempt to gather the fallen books more efficiently. Sensitive ears picked up a change in heartbeat. Was he anxious? This hypothesis was supported by his shaking hands and earlier antics.

“No one will find it sad… I’m actually doing the right thing leaving… For once…”

This statement at first confused her. When she realized what he was talking about, it then brought a feeling of pity. Why would it be the right thing? Surely he was a decent creature. A little bit of an outcast maybe, but surely decent... Oh, of course he was. He had shown her nothing that hinted at a negative trait.

"I'm sure that if you choose to leave, there will be someone, no, many people who will miss you. You seem like a great person." Laswende paused before continuing. Hopefully these words were encouraging because they sure as hell sounded cheesy. "Besides... Even if people aren't to fond of you, what does it matter? Who are they to say anything? You deserve as much respect as anyone else around here." She gave him the brightest, kindest, most sincere smile she could muster and knew that it would provide comfort, even if it was a miniscule amount.

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 pm
[[Sorry for not posting! D: UHHHH. What should I post with what character? ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:00 pm
[[Uhhh....Klaash?]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:03 pm
Jin heaved the stack of old books up and onto the shelf. He only had a few left on the floor to pick up.
Some of the books he dropped were quite large making them extremely heavy. Jin felt tired and weak after transporting them all. It wasn’t the best activity to be doing while having a cold either.

“Korea…everything’s different there. When a male turns 18 he has no choice and must go into the army, no matter how many family members need him at home.” Jin commented on his home country.
It really was very different from here.

He decided to stop for a minute to take a breather so he sat down resting his back against the bookshelf and faced the woman, finally giving her the proper attention.
She really was pretty, which made it hard to look at her for long periods of time without blushing. So Jin’s eyes drifted down to his hands every once in a while or pretended there was something interesting to glance at on the ceiling.

His head had started to pound and things would start to move or blur momentarily even though he was sitting still.
How far would he get in this condition?

The woman, Jin realized they had never exchanged names, told him that most likely at least one person would miss him if he left.
She was trying to make him feel better about himself, he could tell.
But was it really working?
Jin wondered about this for a moment.
Before he would have thought his best friend, Klara would miss him. But now, she’d be happy to get him out of her hair.
First he punched Klaash. (More than once)
Then he punched her boyfriend, in front of his own kid.
Thinking back a few hours ago when it had happened Jin couldn’t believe he got so blood thirsty, to punch someone in front of a child? HE more then anyone should no a kid shouldn’t have to see that.

Jin chuckled rather sadly. He was quite pathetic now wasn’t he?
“I don’t know about that. I have…had one true friend here. I mean, I would do anything for her, and even though I was a really crappy friend, she still wanted to be my friend. With her nothing was too big to forgive…I guess, over time I used up all my ‘get outta jail free cards.’” He paused thinking about Klara. What she was doing right now, was she with Ben and his son still? Was she mad as all heck at him?

Jin’s eyes rose to the girl’s dark brown eyes and he kept them there, “With her, I didn’t need any other strong bonds with people. Everyone else ended up as mere acquaintances.” Jin explained.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:48 pm
“Korea… Everything’s different there. When a male turns 18 he has no choice and must go into the army, no matter how many family members need him at home.”

The similarities between his home and her family sent chills up her spine. While it was de jure in Korea, where she was raised, the honor of joining an armed force was an understood, unspoken rule. Every first born son had lived through at least one war or battle or even minor conflict. Each of them had suffered loss and bloodshed and death. Laswende's own brother had killed multitudes in a dispute over territory some time ago.

"That's a very difficult situation. I can relate... More so than I'd like..." As she fought back memories of war, her companion rested upon the floor. His eyes, the beautiful shade of brown that they were, floated about, seemingly unable to focus on her alone.

“I don’t know about that. I have… had one true friend here. I mean, I would do anything for her, and even though I was a really crappy friend, she still wanted to be my friend. With her nothing was too big to forgive…I guess, over time I used up all my ‘get outta jail free cards. With her, I didn’t need any other strong bonds with people. Everyone else ended up as mere acquaintances.”

As their gazes met, holding firm for the first time, goosebumps rose on her flesh, her shoulders grew tense and she trembled.

It must have been cold in the library.

The chair she'd been kneeling on was now uncomfortable. Her full figured form rose in a fit of restlessness, only to curl itself up again closer to him. Although she did not notice it, Laswende was extraordinarily close proximity to this man. Close enough that if someone were to walk in, they might assume close friendship or perhaps blood relation between the two. It didn't help when she extended her hand, moving cautiously, allowing it to come to rest upon his knee.

"Well then. I'm not about to let myself be proven wrong. In the event that this girl has indeed parted from you, let's make sure you have a back up." She took a deep breath. The arrival of change was fresh in the air. Her heartrate skyrocketed as a scarlet blush colored her cheeks. A connection was about to be made. As the following words tumbled out of her mouth, she gave his knee a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

"My name is Laswende Mirlego and if you choose to leave here... You will be sorely missed... By me..."

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:22 pm
The girl Jin had been talking with left her previous spot in her chair in front of him and moved closer to him. Sitting down right beside him. Jin’s first reaction was to scoot away, becoming uncomfortable with how close she was to him. But he was too tired to make any such movements and he continued sitting where he had been. His right leg was bent while the other stretched out flat against the chilly floor.
Her hand slowly rose and rested on top of his right knee making a muscle in his leg flinch just barely by her touch.

"My name is Laswende Mirlego and if you choose to leave here... You will be sorely missed... By me..."

Jin stared at Laswende’s face freely now unsure of what to make of her. He blinked his eyes rapidly snapping out of it.
“Jin Hwang.” He said distractedly, searching her eyes.
Why was she being so kind to him?
Did she have an alterative motive of some sort?
No, what could she possibly want from him?

Jin didn’t run into genuinely kind people often, which made him weary of acts of kindness.

“What makes you so sure you want forget about me in a few days time?” He asked with a smile. Jin smiled rarely so he hadn’t mastered the art of ‘fake’ smiles. Every smile he gave was genuine and quite special since they were so rare.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:27 pm
"Yeah.. I just got here." Ryuu said.
He stretched his shoulders and sighed.

[That was really bad... sorry I gotta go to the movies.. razz

AND HEY.. EVERYONE. GO CHECK OUT MY ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE HOME PAGE WHERE ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE POSTED, PLEASE. ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Tooty Jones

7,700 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:41 pm
“What makes you so sure you want forget about me in a few days time?”

"Jin Hwang... People are precious and miraculous things. The things they do... The things they say... The things they feel... It's all such beautiful chaos and should be appreciated. Life is a creative force that bares rememberance. You will not be forgotten." Her short speech ended with a note of confidence. Her hand remained steady and unwaivering, never moving from his leg.

"Why do you want to be forgotten? It seems that is your ultimate goal. You claim that nobody wants you around and that it's a good thing. But I'm positive that have more friends than you realize... You seem so sure that the moment you leave my presence you will be erased from my mind. I have no intention of letting that happen... Why do you want to be forgotten?" It was too prying of a question, but Laswende was bold. Political and social correctness never boded well with her. When things needed to be said, she would say them.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games