Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm

Drew smirked and promptly pulls 10 bags of popcorn from his bag and tosses it Rocky's way. "Always be prepared." He smiled, "I'm hoping you could provide that heat source."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Kage-Taisen Twilight
"Are you sure Nurren? I was looking forward to that." Smirks evilly.

Nurren stopped before sitting. With a smirk, he swayed over to Dimitri, his warm breath meeting his face. "I'd want to get laid if I'd been sexless for awhile too. Talk it over with Derrick and we'll see." He said lowly between them.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

The Gentlemen Skulf
Drew smirked and promptly pulls 10 bags of popcorn from his bag and tosses it Rocky's way. "Always be prepared." He smiled, "I'm hoping you could provide that heat source."

"I got the heat Drew." Dimitris reaches into his pocket and frowns. "Tab, you still have that flamming crystal from before?" Dimitris held in a laugh infront of Nurren before whispering back. "I'm a virgin, so thats not quite the thing. I'm just deviously sarcastic and crude."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Kage-Taisen Twilight
The Gentlemen Skulf

"I got the heat Drew." Dimitris reaches into his pocket and frowns. "Tab, you still have that flamming crystal from before?" Dimitris held in a laugh infront of Nurren before whispering back. "I'm a virgin, so thats not quite the thing. I'm just deviously sarcastic and crude."

"Be careful of what you say. Sometimes things are better left unsaid, virgin." He replied, playfully groping Dimitri's butt. "As I said, talk it over with Derrick and I, and we'll get you fixed up." He smirked, finally moving and taking a seat with Derrick again.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:22 pm

"Wrah..It's cool Dimitris, I got it. Stand back everyfur."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Dimitris smirked as Nurren walked away. He took out a piece of paper and wrote in it and folded it into a airplane then tossed it to Nurren as he sat down reading. "Easy sailor =^_^=. I may take your offer though."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Yue remained close, looking at Rocky. With his magic, he'd be safe, he just hoped it didn't go crazy again. "Go for it, Rocky. I'll be fine, I promise."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 pm

"Oh!" Tab started and reached into his pockets. Finally finding it, he removed the crystal he had been given and tossed it back to Dimitris. Back to Drew, he said, "Be prepared? What, were you a scout? Is that uniform in there too?" He motioned to the bag Drew had been lugging back and forth between the bathroom.

Barakiel9909

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Rocky grabbed the bag and emptied it out. "Allrighty." he tossed the bags into the air, breathed in deeply and exhaled sharply, sending out flames that thouroughly cooked the bags to perfection. "Done!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:35 pm

"Thanks Tab." Dimitris bit into his finger and slipped the crystal in to get back his power.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Drew laughed, "No, I just always have everything I need with me...well, for the most part." He smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:42 pm

"Nice."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"Oh! Idea! Popcorn party! .....We're gonna need more popcorn!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 pm

"So, what, are we camping indoors now?" Tab asked at the flash of fire from Rocky.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

((I think I'm done tonight, I'm back to wanting to kill myself and that's just gonna kill the fun, so bye for now.))
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games