Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 pm
Raven held Beast Boy's hand in her own for a few more seconds before letting go. "No problem." Smiling a little bit, Raven raised a hand to wipe away the tears in his eyes. She knew he was strong, he could handle it.

Odysseus, having finished working out his sore muscles, came over. He quickly drained the pail of water, delighting in the icy feeling as it went down his throat. He glanced at Adonis. "How's Sirius? Is the medicine almost ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:17 pm
Gemini went to the others and annouced, "Everyone watch over my mother, Starfire. She's not feeling so well and were going to get the atidote/medicine and we'll be back. And stay here pups." She then took off saying, "Lets go father."

Zeta was deeper in the forest and spotted a silver wolf with black paws running past her. "Wow," she said to herself.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Midnight was finally better from her illness and felt happy for some reason. She had already talked to her best servent Kimiko about it. That Midngiht was pregnet again and couldn't wait to tell Adonis. So she walked to ehr husband and Odyssesus and said, "Hello you two."

Electra walked in her room to still find Sirius asleep and had braught him soemthing to eat and drink. "Wake up sweety if you want to eat. You do need some strength," she said sweetly to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:54 am
'It should be soon. We should go down to the alchemy lab and check up soon. I don't wish to put my treasure through any uneeded pian, he will soon be inflicting it on his family soon anyway.' Adonis mused panting feriosusly, his thirst had been quenched as water dribbled down his face blending in with the sweat. He had a feeling today would be as sucessful as the last with so much going in the packs favour.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:02 am
'OK' Robin nodded. Gemini woul take the lead since she was the only one who seemed to know the location of the plants they needed. He just hoped they didn't ecounter any more dangers or trouble, it was already coming upto miday as the sun travelled with no haste acorss the sky. He felt the welcome buzz of adreline rush through him, it was good despite the seriousnes and desperation of the situation, this would propel him forward in times of desperation. He raced after Gemini his feet turning into a blur as his surroudings became of swirl of green and other natural colours in his blurred and whispy surrodings.

'Wonder whats wrong with Star ?' Beastboy asked realsihing in the soft touch from Raven. He skins buzzed with excitement from his her soft delcitate skin gracing him by touching him. He stroked his hand the twichting sensation had ceased and his hand returned to it's soft orignal state.

Quietious's head popped up from the top of the crumpled covers. 'What food is thier ?' Quietious asked eagerly, relsihing in the possibility of tasting a vareity of new foods. Despite his eyes still firlmly bolted shut as his eyes still seared painfully from the cold turmoil which lay beneath his eye lids. It didn't hurt so much today, it just slightly stung if he dared to lift an eye lid up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm
"She's beautiful," as Zeta told ehrself and then saw another wolf pass by her. "It appears their traveling together. But to where?" She then followed the two without them knowing.

Gemini then ran beside Robin and they ran and ran. She was unawear of another wolf following them. She then stopped at a waterfall and looked down. Gemini looked back and sniffs the air. She sences another by but doesn't smell too disturbing. "Hm," as she made a sound and signal her father to follow. she then jumped off and landed on the ground with al fours.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Electra said, "Well, we got some meat apples, cut up salmon fish, cut up white deer, and rice with meat in it. For drinks we got cow milk, fresh clear water, deer milk, elk milk, and some grape juice. And its all good for a young boy like you and a girl like me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:40 am
'Um what's deer ?' Quivetious asked with childish and untame curioustiy laced in his voice. Deer sounded tasty, could thier be something ever more tastier then the apples he used to have at home with his sister ?, he'd just have to find the hard way. He wondered where the other people from earlier had gone ?

Robin halted abruptly scanning. He quickly utilised his wolven senses detecting a unkown and forgein scent. He read Geminis signals and nodded. He leapt off the water morphing back into human form rolling into a ball he burst out gracefully landing down below the gushing amount of liquid.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Gemini felt the mud under her paws and sniffed the area. She then found one of the plants. "Found one," she said.

Zeta watched them both jump off the waterfall cliff and down to the ground below.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 pm
"Deer, is a type of animal that us carnvours like cats, wolves, and other carnivours eat. And its healthy for animals like us and yummy. You'll love it, trust me," said Electra with a smile. She then handed a plate of deer meat to Quivetious and said, "Here eat some."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Vesta put her hand in the water. The water started to make waves. She looked puzzled at it. She didn't understand how it was happening. She put her hand quickly out and noticed the water had stopped. "Wie..wierd.." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:21 am
Robin nodded statified with the speedy progress the pair was making. Though his nose countinued to twicth with the faint scent form behind of something felt an enemy or something behind them. It didn't smell sweet like the plants but more anialmsitic like fur. He knew with Gemini's experience by now she'd detected it to,it would example her sudden and quick use of hand signals.

Quvietous slipped through the delictable and strong smoked whiff of the meet slithered up his nostrils. He kneeled nibbling it slightly the rough gritty texture being examined throughly with his tongue. Finally his bared his teeth ripping off a tender scrap of the meat within the isntant of it entering his mouth he chewed aduibly in rude ignorance the sudden rush of flavours rewriting the loves in his taste buds. The smoked flavour awakened and vibarated his taste buds hyperacitvely. 'Nice' he muttured took a bigger and excessive mouthful of the delcious meat.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Gemini then place the plant in her bag as once she transformed into her human form. "Hm," as she new soemthing was up. "Here dad hold the bag," she said as she handed him the bag and transformed back into her silvery wolf form. "Sniff! Sniff, sniff! Hm, I know your there whoever you are," she said.

Zeta was shocked and jumped down from the cliff and on all fours. "How could you tell that I was there?" asked Zeta in shock.

Gemini looked at the black wolf female and said, "I maybe part human but my instinks are mainly all wolf. Now, who are you and why are you following us? Grrrr." Gemini gave a light growl towards the female wolf.

"My apologizes. I'm a traveler and I followed becasue your fur is sooo silvery and beautiful. Though your human hair is brown. Strange," said Zeta in a softer tone.

"Oh," as Gemini stopped growling. "But you haven't answered my other question. Who are you?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:24 am
Robin gripped the bag tightly pulling out a rang he curved himself into a defensive postion sheidling the bag and placing his rang first. Despite the stranger seeming friendly they'd met a series of unfortunate and dangerous people in this world and only in a short time. Besides time was short and percious they couldn't afford to dawdle.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:27 pm
"My name is Zeta," she replied. "What is yours?"

Gemini replied, "Its Gem."

"Then what a plessure to meet you Gem," said Zeta with a bow.

Gemini didn't tell her whole name and only told her, her nickname. "Yes, well I'm in a hurry here so I must leave now. Father," she said as she signale to move out.

"Wait, may I join you. I don't like being alone now," said Zeta as she ran in front of Gemini. "After all aren't we both wolves. We must all stick together."

"Hm," Gemini wasn't so sure if to let her in. Then again she could use Zeta for protection for she did look like a strong fighter. "Huh, very well but don't slows us down or get in my way. But I shall be watching you and if go againsy me, I shall take you down, understand," said Gemini in a serious tone and with a little growl. Zeta may look strong but Gemini felt as if she could be stonger then her.

"I understand and now you may lead the way," said Zeta.

Gemini nodded and lead both her father and Zeta another direction. she then sniffed the air and ground for the other plant. "Sniff, sniff!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games