Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 am

( sorry went over to afriends house for a while, he has no internet )
" i think you got lucky when you found niara " Angel said walking out from within a shadow. The sun on covered part of the room and well it was dark in some parts of the room, but it was also cooling and relaxing.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Niara lookes at the wolfy, not knowing if she should go to him or not. She then noticed Angel appear. She looks over at him and smiles. She cautiously walks forwards, to both of them.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:44 pm

(sorry was really busy with school stuff)

Watching them for a moment Haru sighs before finishing the bloodand putting the glass in the sick. Looking at Mimi she sighs "I have to same question as Selenia. you are still here why, and when are you going to leve, not to be rude" She say's before taking the first bite into her apple.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:47 pm

" Me or him?" Angel asked when she wasnt being specific.

SuperShitFace

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Niara tilts her head to the side. "What are you talking about Angel?" she asks him, standing in front of both Wolfy and Angel.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:15 pm

"erm... i hve good haring haru was asking some one something and i think she was refering to to the werewolf " angel said giving her a small smile " u said u were lost?"

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:29 pm

"Not you them, you were here before them" she say's before continuing to eat her apple. "Also you're not the one who is disturbing the peace here"
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 pm

" Thas true " Angel said looking in haru's direction, he didnt know who them was but it probably wasnt any of hos buisness.

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Smilling to herself Haru shakes her head, before throwing the apple core in the garbage and walking to the door out of the kitchen. "When you two want to tell us something that doesn't sound crazy than come and get me" she say's before leaving and going to sit down in a chair and opening a book to read.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:38 pm

"Oh." Niara says to him. "I'm not lost anymore, you both are here." she says, smiling up at them.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

" Im gladu think so im not sure where we are " Angel said scraching the back of his head giving a nerveous laugh.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Niara sighs and shakes her head. "You can teleport, can't you?"

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm

" yeah but what fun is that when we can wal around in this maze " Angel said laughing a little, he realy was feeling like his normal self.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm

reginald saighed saying follow me i know the way out"
mimi followed her and said"uhm may i please speak to you...you did say that we would finishour convessation in the morning correct and it is morning...so?"

copycat4756

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

selena in the mean time was spending time with alice and alexander teaching them there abcs and there 123's they caugth on very quickly selena smiles " ok now what is a for ?" selena asked the childern and alice raised her hand "yes alice a is for what "
alice smiles "a is for apple momie " alice smiles pleased with her self
selena smiles "very good my little darling that right a is for apple" selena and pulls out anther card "b" selena smiles"what is b for " selena ask them alexander raised his hand "yes alex"
alex smiles"b is for blood " alex stick his tounge at at his sister
selena gigles "very good my liittle one b is for blood " selena sighs " uhm.... who want lunch?" selena smiles when they both raise thgere hands " alrighty why dont we go get auntie haru " selena get up and pick up the childern and walks over to haru and put the childern down "now what do we say to auntie " selena smiles
alice looked at auntie haru and smiles "please auntie haru we want you to give us lunch "
alexander looked at auntie haru and smiles "please auntie haru we want you to give us lunch "
selena gigles "ahh come on haru you cant say no to them " selena then whisper to haru over the link" come i need so alone time with hethrus please haru"selena smiles"speaking of which where naira im sure shed love to play with her younger sibling "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games