Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:29 pm

(wait so you, not just jumped out of the sand that was pulling you under, but you also jumped out of the water and think that my demon is weaker then you wolf.....and your only in its mouth, you say say "Sypher then shot several exploding lightning bolts towards Jedi while back flipping and aiming to land on Greyson." I thought you jumped out of it and you, yourself was jumping on me. You never said the wolf was jumping on me.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 pm

((First of all I am the wolf. Second of all I am NEAR the mouth not in it. Third of all the lightning bolts come from the sword on the forehead of the wolf. Fourth of all I never said that my wolf was stronger than your demon, you just implied I did.))

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

((oh boy....im stoping my occ...because i now can see a ten page occ fight))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:36 pm

((Ok, then next time say that the wolf jumped on me not you, cause then I just believe that you jumped on me and not your wolf. I'll repost.))

Greyson smiled as Sypher flipped on him, which only helped him because the sand under him was moving so as Sypher jumped on him he sank into the sand taking almost no damage and the sand took most of it. Seconds after that the sand began to shot up and around Sypher, making a 30 ft diameter ball where inside of it was hollow so that they could continue to fight.

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:41 pm

((Wait so its 1vs1 in here?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:42 pm

((it is unless the other wish to jump in. But I don't think they will. and will you just post.))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:44 pm

((Sweet))
Sypher's clone inside the bone wolf grew out of it and spoke "I suggest a 1vs1 taijutsu match. If I win I take you, if you win I will kill the akatsuki members." The clone had a blood thirsty and demonic look in his eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Greyson smiled as the tail disappear. "Fine, just no Ninjutsu, or Genjutsus." he said getting into the Pi Qua Quan stance. "Now come."

Death_God_Sakura

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Seeing the sand sphere, shiro sighed. "Well no use in me staying here anymore. Might as well head out." He said while taking a few steps away until he was clear of the fighting and heading off.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Sypher shot out of the wolf, he looked exhausted, he got in the position of the Snake and held it watching for a chance to strike. He spoke "No sand and No bones?" He had a eviller more demonic voice now, the demon was obviously taking control.

M o k i F a i r y

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

"Deal" Greyson said as his sand armor fell off. "You can have the first move." he said moving to a Bokuho stance.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Sakuya return, "Nothing interesting happening out there either" he said in a pouting tone. "It seem Master Sypher is getting in a kind of mess" he said shrugging his shoulders. "He is the leader of the Akatsuki I shouldn't get too worry" he said sitting down. He watch the fighting seeing it going back to one on one, "I will only enter if he starts to lose..maybe" he said laughing. Sakuya was just joking or was he?

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Sypher switched to a quick Dim Mak ((Style of deadly pressure points.)) and launched a relaxed fist directly at his chest. The fist is completely deadly and will knock him unconscious if it hits.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Akira jumped to the top of the gates. "This shall be a sight to see." He said as he watch the two.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:09 pm

((I got to go to bed now, so we can continue tomorrow.))

Greyson smiled as he used Tenshin-Bansa useing his two hand to catch the fist and pushes the fist forward and continues with the attack(as seen below.)) But there was a twist in the attack as four srms shot out from the side of greyson going to uppercut him, IN turn this would most likely snap of badly injury Sypher's neck.

Name: Tenshin-Bansa
Description: A deceptively simple counter in which the user catches the opponents punch with both hands, then pulling the opponent forward and turning such that they are behind the opponent, the user then leans forward, forcing the opponent to the ground, while still holding onto their arm, typically resulting in the arm breaking or being dislocated at least.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games