Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm
((are you going to reply desert?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:20 pm
"Aww, thanks Riko. I love you too." He cuddles against her as he flies, leaving a light blue trail behind him. A new devlopment for him.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Riko giggled and purred slightly, looking up at him. Her pupils were slits and her eyes were bronze colored. "I've always loved you... ever since I've met you." She said almost lustfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 pm
((I guess not... stare ))

Keliah looks into the distance. "Well since nobody is listening, I'm leaving, I'm going to Kilitia" she said. The air around her began to whistle as a fiery aura surrounded her. She lept into the air, the phoenix taking over, she felt as if she was liberated at this state. Not looking back, she flyed onward  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:31 pm
(As soon as I got done editing.....I need lightspeed fast connection.)

"You have eyes like me. We are soulmates just like I thought." Kessaris does an inverted loop in the air and responds to her,"I've loved you too. Even before I met you!"

~~~

Marcove looks at Riko and feels the warm breeze. He grimaces and the birds fly away. "Just be safe, okay dear? Come back when your done...or have Christaan tell me." The last thing he needs is another lost one. He looks into the sky and in seconds, he is behind the birds he watched so closely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:38 pm
Riko giggled a little and dropped out of his grip, phasing through his arms and spinning in the air. Her huge, longer than three of marcove and way taller than her, black wings appeared and opened up. She shot off towards Kessaris, flying upside down under him. "Soul mates... I like that."  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:43 pm
Keliah continued flying. Kilitia was near and she soon landed. The people were surprised to see her. She said nothing but walked. She was going towards the Kilitia Volcano. She was now at the base when she input the same password that Jean did 15 years ago. An underground cavern was made as she walked down into the depths of Kilitia. Nobody had been here in years, as she continued walking. "It should be around here...somewhere..." she said as she turned the corner to see a door with no handle. She observed it and pulled out her notebook, as she read. "Okay..." she said as she put her hand on it as it glew a faint read, the door shifted as she walked in. Thousands of potions and scrolls were there. "Amazing...and this all belonged to my great grandfather...Hember Kilita" she told herself. She saw a large book that piqued her interest. "The history of the planet and the secrets it cary...seems that grandad wrot that himself" she said to herself. She then began to search the libraries of potions putting them into her bag. "I think I have what I need." she went and grabbed a few more items and a couple of notebooks. I have What I need Daddy she projected to him. She then left the room, the door closing behind her as she made her way back to the surface. She made a portal back to Shale as she emerged from the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm
(This thing did it again...)

"I thought you would. I think of it all the time I'm around you." Kessaris lowers his altitude and plants a kiss atop her forhead before heightening again. "Tag. You're it, wings." He looks forward, spreads his arms and zooms off hoping she'd join the chase.

~~~

~Is that so? That was of haste. Sure you didn't...leave anything?" Marcove asked as he stepped from a gravity well. "The more info the better. Let's see what you've got here then shall we?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:52 pm
"Oh sure.." Riko sped off after him, catching up to him easily. She grabbed his shirt and made him stop by pulling on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder to make sure he wouldn't get away. Riko kissed him on the lips, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 pm
Keliah pulled out the four books. "Okay daddy...I know what I was looking for...Mom left me these things in her notebook to get. This is the history of every person in the old world...status,ect. I also brought a few potions I think that will come in handy" she said. "these other three books, well one is a map of the 'ruling kindgoms' of that day and apparently Noroa, Alloy, and Silicia had yet to been established" she said to him. "The other two, well it's just information..." she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:05 pm
"Wow." Marcove said as he fleeced his dark hair. "Jean was really resourceful. Heh, she held out on us. I guess it was to keep it from getting destroyed though." He looks at the book and continues,"You're right. back then, it was just Shale, Evermore, Tenshu and Kilitia. I let Kendal get Alloy and Tezu moved to Herbacea. Having this information is cool and all, but how exactly do you plan on using it?"

~~~

Kessaris stopped in the air and kissed Riko almost instinctively. He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around her floating as if frozen by time, or space. He brings his head back and looks into her bronze eyes and quips,"I love you, but never stretch the shirt." Afterwards, he rubs his nose against her's giggling as he did.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 pm
Riko rolled her eyes, giggling when he rubbed his nose against hers. "The shirt is fine. I promise I didn't stretch it. I wouldn't stretch your clothes I bought for you." She said softly, smiling and tilting her head as she looked into his eyes. His eyes always entranced her and she couldn't stop staring.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:11 pm
Keliah looked at Marcove. "Like I said, ther are a few things I want to do while I am there, as well as help out others. "Kessaris can learn a lot of techniques just from being around other people. It seems that back then people had more unique abilities" she told him. "As well he can train with Dulceri before he aquires his stone, why not train from the best, while I can train against Grandfather Helios" she told him. "And dont worry about the whole distorting time things, I have a potion that should make my telepathy slightly stronger where I can wipe the memories of the entire planet. We can stay a maximum of three days or sooner" she told him. "We should go soon...we have a lot to prepare for" she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:15 pm
Alyss listened to Marcove's and Keliah's conversation, being over there anyways. "Helios... I knew your grandfather, Keliah... he was one of the last celestials. Great man really..." She said, her heart picking up speed a little and then calm it down. She had loved him at one point, which made Jean mad.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:20 pm
"Yeah..." Marcove said looking back to Keliah. "The plan sounds great. Just make sure you pick the right time. We don't want you two in a battlefield with a bullet in the head now do we. Oh and talk to Kess about this. He'll want details on the new mission you two have."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games